Darko only White player quits C's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Re: Darko only White player quits C's

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to runrunandrun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ainges token white guy quit the Celtics yesterday and returned to Russia.

This is becoming a pattern, Semi left and went home to Russia. Last year  Krystic left the C's and returned to Russia ,claiming he was beat up in practice by Garnett. We all know Garnett picks on international guys on the court.

Rivers and Ainge have picked the fewest intenational players the last 8 years of any NBA team by far,why ?

Boston is now the only NBA team without a white player or coach.

Boston has become the Georgetown Hoyas of the NBA. Rivers in John Thompson a coach who admitted never recruiting any white players.

Ainge will continue to use code words and state we take the best athlete available.

Nice to see the Pistons crush the C's by 20 points and play Singler a white player drafted last year and by-passed by Boston.

Happy Thanksgiving

[/QUOTE]

I think Kevin Eastman was white the last time I checked

[/QUOTE]

Proves my point,you have to look very hard and long to find any white player or coach on the C's bench, why?

Rub

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The idea in the NBA is you acquire the best players regardless of demographics. 

That's clearly what Danny Ainge does. 

In fact - run I know you hate facts - 

We'd have Tyler Hansbrough right now if Bird had agreed to the deal: 

http://www.indycornrows.com/2012/3/9/2857822/nba-trade-rumor-bird-ainge-discussion-on-ray-allen-didnt-get-very-far

Bottom line Ainge goes after the best players. 

To ask him to take on bad players to satisfy your racial quotas is more bigoted than anything Ainge has ever done. 

Get your junk out of here. I feel bad for anyone who takes your threads seriously. 

I'd like to remind them that you bailed on the Celtics for the Phoenix Suns a couple years ago. 

Please become a Minnesota fan and leave us be.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Boston Funny how you keep stating the same case to make a point. Ainge wanting Hansbrough is not quite the same as Ainge aquiring Hansbough. Ainge likes most players in the NBA .So the reason Boston has no white guys is Birds fault,he won't give us any white guys?WOW you are totally confused.

Happy Thanksgiving Run

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]

By the way run there is no information anywhere on the Internet on your irresponsible claim that Garnett beat up Krstic in practice and that's why he left the Celtics. 

I'll issue a challenge to you to produce a link that supports that inflammatory accusation. I'll be shocked if you can produce it because you deal in preducice not fact. 

When I did research on Krstic I found comments like "We don't need to get softer up front...no thanks. "

You're probably the only person in the world that thought he could be some kind of asset ot the team going forward. Blinded again by the color lense that you view the world from.

[/QUOTE]

When Kristic first came to Boston he stated in the Globe that Garnett was very physical with him in practice and had to restrained by other team mates.

It is well known Garnett dosn't like international players and many stories and blogs have been written about it. Even Donnie Marshal mentioned it on the air.

Run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

He hasn't left yet................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its a valid observation... It's not Ainge Id point the finger at since he brought them in... but if u want to point a finger, its at Doc.

Wasnt Doc saying we just needed a little from Darko?? To fill a role and he was doing fine..coming along fine in preseason.. then rots the bench when the season starts..

I remember the Krystic disaster .. Doc actually 1/2 way on the court yelling at the guy during a timeout.. Every wrong move that guy made DOc was all over him. Much differently than other players

I dont care about race..heck I was one of the lone voices here begging we keep Nate when most couldnt wait to dump him.. I didnt like Doc trying to turn him into a PG. 

Bottom line is DOc seems to be developing a pattern of dealing differently with white players imo..  Its a fair observation imo

[/QUOTE]

I would agree but Doc has a white wife doesnt he?  Could it just be that those white players were just not good enough to get the minutes??  I mean its not like Darko has exactly been lighting the world on fire so most likely he looked ok in preseason but s*cked in practice so he doesnt play. As far as yelling at guys, I guess you missed J.Green getting chewed out by Doc 2 games ago and how Doc was yelling at Rondo every game for his first couple of years....  *yawn!    Non Story.

[/QUOTE]

So your premise is every white player the C's have had under Doc sucked,every single one of them a non player. So Doc gets a pass because he is married to a white women? NO

You can love someone and still disrespect them.

Doc and Danny have old stereotypes about white and black players. The rest of the NBA see's good palyers in international guys, Boston dosn't ,period....

Happy Thanksgiving

Run

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

I think it's probably because KG is a @-hole and none of them want to play with him.  It would take a huge @-hole to drive people away that they would give up hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars to simply be away from you.  That speaks volumes about KG.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

By the way run there is no information anywhere on the Internet on your irresponsible claim that Garnett beat up Krstic in practice and that's why he left the Celtics. 

I'll issue a challenge to you to produce a link that supports that inflammatory accusation. I'll be shocked if you can produce it because you deal in preducice not fact. 

When I did research on Krstic I found comments like "We don't need to get softer up front...no thanks. "

You're probably the only person in the world that thought he could be some kind of asset ot the team going forward. Blinded again by the color lense that you view the world from.

[/QUOTE]

When Kristic first came to Boston he stated in the Globe that Garnett was very physical with him in practice and had to restrained by other team mates.

It is well known Garnett dosn't like international players and many stories and blogs have been written about it. Even Donnie Marshal mentioned it on the air.

Run

[/QUOTE]

Heard the first part, not the second.........got a link?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to darkman20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it's probably because KG is a @-hole and none of them want to play with him.  It would take a huge @-hole to drive people away that they would give up hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars to simply be away from you.  That speaks volumes about KG.

[/QUOTE]

That is ridiculous!  KG did not drive Krstic away, the impending lockout did.  He had no contract, and was offered a huge deal in Russia.  He didn't want to chance it.  That is well documented.  Further, Semih Erden said KG worked with him very hard in practice and encouraged him, and he STILL went home to Turkey.  "Proabably" will not cut it.  Produce a link, or zip it!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Its a valid observation... It's not Ainge Id point the finger at since he brought them in... but if u want to point a finger, its at Doc.

Wasnt Doc saying we just needed a little from Darko?? To fill a role and he was doing fine..coming along fine in preseason.. then rots the bench when the season starts..

I remember the Krystic disaster .. Doc actually 1/2 way on the court yelling at the guy during a timeout.. Every wrong move that guy made DOc was all over him. Much differently than other players

I dont care about race..heck I was one of the lone voices here begging we keep Nate when most couldnt wait to dump him.. I didnt like Doc trying to turn him into a PG. 

Bottom line is DOc seems to be developing a pattern of dealing differently with white players imo..  Its a fair observation imo

[/QUOTE]

I would agree but Doc has a white wife doesnt he?  Could it just be that those white players were just not good enough to get the minutes??  I mean its not like Darko has exactly been lighting the world on fire so most likely he looked ok in preseason but s*cked in practice so he doesnt play. As far as yelling at guys, I guess you missed J.Green getting chewed out by Doc 2 games ago and how Doc was yelling at Rondo every game for his first couple of years....  *yawn!    Non Story.

[/QUOTE]

So your premise is every white player the C's have had under Doc sucked,every single one of them a non player. So Doc gets a pass because he is married to a white women? NO

You can love someone and still disrespect them.

Doc and Danny have old stereotypes about white and black players. The rest of the NBA see's good palyers in international guys, Boston dosn't ,period....

Happy Thanksgiving

Run

[/QUOTE]

Please add the words "in my opinion" to statements like these, as I do not wish to be associated with any Celtics fan who feels that way!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Maybe Doc and Danny thought "Darko" was, well you know...and then, hark, they discovered, this guys an "international, oh no" ... And, of course Danny must have wanted to waste draft picks on Semih and trade for Krispdic just to head fake everybody, because deep down he doesn't like "international" players. What about Fab and "the Blur", two Brazilians, are they not "international" because they're black. Me thinks someone other than Darko's mom has a sickness.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Run.....i know you like race card thread, you should know your basic geography to make your race card issue effective.

[/QUOTE]

Che this is not about geography,this is about not drafting or trading for white players.

Serbia has been called many names and has been taken over many many times.

Run

[/QUOTE]

No it hasn't this is another lie. It was part of Austro-Hungarian Empire, caused WWI, and was the ruling state of Yugoslavia. Are you really this dull or are you trolling so hard right now?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Not again Dwight!! Is this what they call de ja vu?

At least he will be healthy for the Mavericks training camp next season!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Run...why would you keep a bum to your roster if they can't produce.

Darco is Serbian - Kristic also serbian - Semih from turkey -- these 3 are far from being a Russian.

[/QUOTE]

forget about run.  but what i don't understand is how does darko go from being by all acounts "PRODUCTIVE" in the pre season to sitting on the bench behind 10# of crappe in a 5# bag like COLLINS?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]

Regarding Darko not lighting the world on fire..  just how many Celtics do see doing that at all??? Right, few if any... so why's Darko any different than Collins? Maybe Doc led Darko on all preseason, like he did us in interviews, that the guy could play a role. 

================

Oh c'mon- the difference b/t darko and collins was that collins was not an over hyped draft pick MISTAKE.  collins went on to be a TERRIBLE per minute rebounder in even his BEST SEASON in the league.

Darko proved in both ORL and MIN that he could function as a ham and egger #5 and gather rebounds, score some points, while blocking b/t 1.5 and 2 shots a night in LIMITED MINUTES becuase he is a LIMITED PLAYER- and that said NOWHERE NEAR AS LIMITED AND HORRIBLE AS COLLINS

this is not even close people!!!!  for whatever STUPID reason- and i think it's a repeating pattern that KG likely has something to do with- white centers don't last four seconds around KG- go back and look at the roster in minny- plenty of terrible black 5's but KG's non-sensical hate parade against the likes of pryzbilla made no sense.  and frankly, if that stupidity did not exist we should have gambled on pryzbilla this year- a functional big banger who had ALREADY come back from an injury and finished out the end of last season with 20-30 STRONG games- did not perform as a diminished player.  and was a free agent for a long period of time in the off season

so now you have pryzbilla passed on, krystic lasts not long, semih lasts not long, stiessma not re-signed despite showing valuable traits and the tendency to improve / POTENTIAL to improve and now darko puts out in the pre-season and then walks away in disgust.

this IS NOT AN ISOLATED PATTERN with the 5 position whites coming and going like crappe through a goose on the KG celtics team.  kg's universal loathing of pryzbilla was legendary and totally not based in any realistic scenario of "pryzbilla did something to deserve it"

so the question is- how many white 5's have walked from the celts and whose fault is it most likely to be?  i think danny has brought in some good pieces.  ALL limited guys but all could have and/or did for a brief period contribute and then never stayed around.  you do the math

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

quick look back at KG's minny teams- perennial stiffs dean garrett, ervin johnson, washout olowokandi and oliver miller were the staple centers.

rasho nesterovic was there early on and bolted after his first contract was up

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

No big loss. The Celtics may need to suffer through a few years to get better. Their age is really showing. Other than Rondo all of their star players are well past their primes. That leave them with a very average team, just like their record shows.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Regarding Darko not lighting the world on fire..  just how many Celtics do see doing that at all??? Right, few if any... so why's Darko any different than Collins? Maybe Doc led Darko on all preseason, like he did us in interviews, that the guy could play a role. 

================

Oh c'mon- the difference b/t darko and collins was that collins was not an over hyped draft pick MISTAKE.  collins went on to be a TERRIBLE per minute rebounder in even his BEST SEASON in the league.

Darko proved in both ORL and MIN that he could function as a ham and egger #5 and gather rebounds, score some points, while blocking b/t 1.5 and 2 shots a night in LIMITED MINUTES becuase he is a LIMITED PLAYER- and that said NOWHERE NEAR AS LIMITED AND HORRIBLE AS COLLINS

this is not even close people!!!!  for whatever STUPID reason- and i think it's a repeating pattern that KG likely has something to do with- white centers don't last four seconds around KG- go back and look at the roster in minny- plenty of terrible black 5's but KG's non-sensical hate parade against the likes of pryzbilla made no sense.  and frankly, if that stupidity did not exist we should have gambled on pryzbilla this year- a functional big banger who had ALREADY come back from an injury and finished out the end of last season with 20-30 STRONG games- did not perform as a diminished player.  and was a free agent for a long period of time in the off season

so now you have pryzbilla passed on, krystic lasts not long, semih lasts not long, stiessma not re-signed despite showing valuable traits and the tendency to improve / POTENTIAL to improve and now darko puts out in the pre-season and then walks away in disgust.

this IS NOT AN ISOLATED PATTERN with the 5 position whites coming and going like crappe through a goose on the KG celtics team.  kg's universal loathing of pryzbilla was legendary and totally not based in any realistic scenario of "pryzbilla did something to deserve it"

so the question is- how many white 5's have walked from the celts and whose fault is it most likely to be?  i think danny has brought in some good pieces.  ALL limited guys but all could have and/or did for a brief period contribute and then never stayed around.  you do the math

[/QUOTE]

Hi Acie  Your right a pattern is showing . You state numbers don't lie. Krystic,Semi,and now Darko.  It is well known that Garnett picks on international players. Last year Charlie Villanueva from the Piston accused Garnett of playing dirty and trash talking him,calling him  "A cancer Patient"

Garnett also didn't get along with Wally Z .

Maybe Garnett is the reason Ainge and Doc don't bring in more white guys.All I know is what I see and I see a team Boston with the fewest international guys year after year.

My best freinds are black guys and they root for teams with black quarterbacks and they like Tiger Woods best in Golf. It is only natural to want to see a couple of white guys on your favorite team.It dosn't mean you don't like black guys.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didnt know Docs wife was white, thanks for that great info, guess that means Doc loves all white people, huh?

I missed DOc chewing out Green, did he run almost to 1/2 court during a called time out and scream at him like a disobediant dog?  I didnt have  internet for a couple weeks thanks to Sandy, so I prob missed it.  Point is Krystic was always looking over his shoulder for Docs to rein down on him,, he became a nervous wreck imo

[/QUOTE]

I dont get your point. I just gave my  points as to why I think its a non story, and if you wanna run with it fine, but really? You are gonna cite him yelling more at white players than blacks?? Like I said, it may have to do with them not doing what they are supposed to and maybe they are newer to the system, etc but im not gonna feel sorry for a white guy cuz he gets yelled at by his coach while making milliions of dollars.  I coach 4th grade B-bAll last year and my kids could handle being yelled at so I say Tough! We are talking about proffesionals earning millions here. Grow some thicker skin dude. as for Darko, do I really have togo there. Dude went down in preseason with a wrist injury..  How come M.Daniels couldnt play, he is black right??  How about Big Baby?? how many times did he get chewed out publicly by Doc.....   ??       Move on bro

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didnt know Docs wife was white, thanks for that great info, guess that means Doc loves all white people, huh?

I missed DOc chewing out Green, did he run almost to 1/2 court during a called time out and scream at him like a disobediant dog?  I didnt have  internet for a couple weeks thanks to Sandy, so I prob missed it.  Point is Krystic was always looking over his shoulder for Docs to rein down on him,, he became a nervous wreck imo

[/QUOTE]

I dont get your point. I just gave my  points as to why I think its a non story, and if you wanna run with it fine, but really? You are gonna cite him yelling more at white players than blacks?? Like I said, it may have to do with them not doing what they are supposed to and maybe they are newer to the system, etc but im not gonna feel sorry for a white guy cuz he gets yelled at by his coach while making milliions of dollars.  I coach 4th grade B-bAll last year and my kids could handle being yelled at so I say Tough! We are talking about proffesionals earning millions here. Grow some thicker skin dude. as for Darko, do I really have togo there. Dude went down in preseason with a wrist injury..  How come M.Daniels couldnt play, he is black right??  How about Big Baby?? how many times did he get chewed out publicly by Doc.....   ??       Move on bro

[/QUOTE]

Move on Bro? Why can't you see the elephant in the room?  We are talking about players giving up millions of dollars to quit the C's. It is so rare to have some player leave money on the table and give up their lifes passion. Yet Semi ,Darko and Krysh all left money on the table with Boston and either left or refused to come back. Doc has allowed Garnett to bully and berate international guys for 8 years.

Happy Thanksgiving

Run

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to darkman20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is ridiculous!  KG did not drive Krstic away, the impending lockout did.  He had no contract, and was offered a huge deal in Russia.  He didn't want to chance it.  That is well documented.  Further, Semih Erden said KG worked with him very hard in practice and encouraged him, and he STILL went home to Turkey.  "Proabably" will not cut it.  Produce a link, or zip it!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hedley, I don't have the time to go back through the Globes articles . But you know I am right. Many players, writers and even Donnie Marshall has stated Garnett picks on international players.

Happy Thanksgiving

Run