Darko to commit murder on the court?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Darko to commit murder on the court?

Nope, that would be different................clearly you don't get it.  Find it hard to believe you are that thick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Great understanding of context and nuance.

You really seem quite bright.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I just wanted to bump this.

A thread this pathetic should stay around for a while.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

:-)

Yes, I will help you keep it around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I just feel bad for Tommy.  He seems frightened.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OMG, that is hysterical!!!!  Glad no one is around right now, because I am LITERALLY laughing out loud!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Yet, according to you, he'll be released by December.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wilcox - not his fault.  And one of those two will finish the season - OR we will get someone better at the deadline - keep speculating, there, Nostradamus!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is an all-time great thread.

You have my permission to bump it frequently.

Snake, I am not frightened.

If I was an opponent of the DARKOne, you bet I would fear for my life.

[/QUOTE]

I agree it is.  It's the one that makes you looks incredibly stupid.

you would be scared Darko would kill you if you were his opponent. 

Bumpity bump

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

So Tommy when you picture yourself being another NBA player and being terrified that you are going to be murdered by Darko how do you think it will happen?

Really interested in your thought process here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Just bumping this thread.  Tommy is very frightened thinking that Darko might kill someone while playing basketball and has admitted that if he were an NBA player he would be terrified of being killed by Darko.

We need to stay vigilant here and respect Tommy and his fears.

Sure he is a creepy guy that is afraid or Darko but he is still our Celtics brother and I am going to support him by making sure this thread stays alive.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

Just bumping this thread.  Tommy is very frightened thinking that Darko might kill someone while playing basketball and has admitted that if he were an NBA player he would be terrified of being killed by Darko.

We need to stay vigilant here and respect Tommy and his fears.

Sure he is a creepy guy that is afraid or Darko but he is still our Celtics brother and I am going to support him by making sure this thread stays alive.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, we Celtics brothers need to stick together.  I am joining the support group for Tommy.  Tommy, I am here for you too.  If you feel too scared, drop me a line.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

bump

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

We can't ignore Tommy.  He is afraid of Darko.  We need to provide him with all the support that he can get.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

All the more for this thread. If Darko proves he can play at a higher level then he has in the past, this thread will be worth while keeping. Go for it Darko prove us wrong, if not at least you got to wear a Celtic uniform.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We can't ignore Tommy.  He is afraid of Darko.  We need to provide him with all the support that he can get.

[/QUOTE]

Tommy is a good guy.  The fact that he is terrified of Darko murdering someone on the court certainly points to mental illness, but I am glad he feels safe enough in this forum to let these things out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I am not a psychiatrist.  Just a kind hearted guy.  I really feel for Tommy and feel like helping him.  Are there some psychologists on this board?  Can they help out?

I do see a start of psychosis in Tommy.  His belief that he is a Celtics fan.  Slipping in and out of his personalities.  Celtcs fan at one time, Lakers fan at another.  What could be the cause?

I use to think that it is stupidity.  But not.  As you say, he is a good guy.  So is his issue chemical imbalance of some sort?  Is it emotional imbalance?  Repressed memories?

I just think that it is a lack of any accomplishment in life.  And that it will start improving if he goes out there and starts doing something.  That is where he needs to start.

Do you guys have better ideas?  We have to help one of our own.  Tommy has started opening up here.  Lets help him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Just bumping this so Tommy doesn't feel all alone in his fear that Darko will murder him.

Hang in there lil' fella.  you have friends.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

If he regularly visits a mental health professional, I would be less worried about him killing anyone on the court.

When you experience these fears of Darko killing someone how do you picture it?  I think in these situations it is really important for the one with the irrational fear to verbalize what he is terrified of happening.

So pretend that Darko is guarding Brandon Hayward.  How do you think Darko would murder him?  and under what circumstances?

It must be horrible what you are going through right now.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Sorry Tommy.  I don't know why people tease you around here.

Your fear of Darko murdering NBA players on the court has made you a laughingstock apparently.