Darko to commit murder on the court?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Darko to commit murder on the court?

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bigbostonceltics's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lets be very clear as to what darkos role is going to be with the celtics

#1-rebound,#2-hack the h#ll out of the opponents center ! nuff said.

[/QUOTE]

the above terminology is sometimes used at gory murder scenes where, well I won't tell you what happens.

If that it Darko's role then opponents need to watch their back.

It is DARKOne intervention time.

[/QUOTE]

I love that you keep saying things that only a complete lunatic would say.  It does a lot for your credibility.

bumpity bump.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Snake - I fear we should let this thread die now.  TommySociopath clearly is just starved for attention.  He is getting off on the fact we are mocking him.....................I know first hand he will not admit this is a stupid thread.  He actually thinks he's funny.

I do agree that a person who gets off on a thread like this needs help.  I have tried, but I have failed.  He has no social skillls or boundaries at all.  I think Tommy is emotionally stunted at 16.

Let it die!!

[/QUOTE]

I am not doing this for any other reason than to make fun of Tommy.  I enjoy it. I will let it die at some point I imagine. Until then if tommy wants to keep saying bizarre and insane things on this thread then who cares?

he is just showing himself to be completely lacking in credibility.  So anyone that reads this thread will know that Tommy is insane.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Don't worry.  I think for myself.

Just having a bit of fun.  I don't take any of this seriously.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Tommy, how are you doing today?  How is the fear and anxiety?  Darko is overseas so you can feel safe for a few days.  Do share your state with us.  We are here for you.  After all, you are one of us Celtics fans.  Let us know how we can help you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Snake - I fear we should let this thread die now.  TommySociopath clearly is just starved for attention.  He is getting off on the fact we are mocking him.....................I know first hand he will not admit this is a stupid thread.  He actually thinks he's funny.

I do agree that a person who gets off on a thread like this needs help.  I have tried, but I have failed.  He has no social skillls or boundaries at all.  I think Tommy is emotionally stunted at 16.

Let it die!!

[/QUOTE]

I am not doing this for any other reason than to make fun of Tommy.  I enjoy it. I will let it die at some point I imagine. Until then if tommy wants to keep saying bizarre and insane things on this thread then who cares?

he is just showing himself to be completely lacking in credibility.  So anyone that reads this thread will know that Tommy is insane.  

[/QUOTE]

You don't need to listen to medley.

He wants to tell people what to do.

He bullies and pressures people.

He wants to be the board editor/moderator.

He will tell you when to let a thread to die but he is still fighting 5 years later about whether Gasol was only traded to LA because Bynum was hurt. It is always a Do as I do and not as I say scenario with medley.

[/QUOTE]

I actually would be a good moderator - then your inane obsession with me would stop.

Bynum got hurt, THEN the lakers looked to trade for Gasol, not before and not until.  It has only been a two year fight (which I have won) with a fellow lunatic stalker like you.

I do not bully people - this is a Celtics forum and only Celtics fans belong on here, IMO.  If you are a fan of another team, and are respectful and follow the rules you signed up to follow, you have no problem with me...........you don't - you lie and pretend to be a Celtics fan under TWO different user names.

You THINK you know a lot, but anyone can look up the crap you spew on here.  And I know most of it without looking it up anyway.

So, I'll tell you what I told your Buddy Bloggy - I wish I could help you, but I'm straight and I'm married, and now is the time I will ask you to please leave me alone, and let me follow my team in peace.

Thank you,

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

ALWAYS???? That means every one.  You mean SOMETIMES..............and saying one is married is not bringing up one's family.  Maybe you don't have one, or they are ashamed of you.  Maybe your kids don't respect you - how the heck do I know...........maybe I'm not really married (I would call that pulling a Tommy).  Maybe my brother from New Hampshire introduced me to this site two years ago..........................

I know plenty about the NBA - I pay no attention to you - you think Darko will kill someone on the court, and you are afraid of him.

You said Ramon Sessions would "easily" average 13 points and 10 assits after he was traded to the lakers last year.

Leandro Barsosa?  Is he a laker yet???  Oops, that might be considered talking basketball, and your high school knowledge of the game ( not the NBA, but the game itself), does not allow you to converse with me.  You also have zero social skills, which is par for lakers fans on this forum, and ZERO boundaries.

You are a fraud and a liar.  Other than that, you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are, and you fail to prove anything EVER.  Aside from that, I'm sure you have redeeming qualities............

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

I NEVER said the Lakers would sign Barbosa.

I said they were talking with him and there seemed to be some mutual interest.

After the Lakers signed Meeks, I did not think they would add Barbosa.

If bullying people is considered social skills, then yes, I am lacking.

I have exposed the folly and ridiculousness of your arguments literally dozens of times.

I am glad your are happily married.

You need to take your wife on another Little Vay Cay because you seem out of sorts.

Does she know that you spend so much time on this forum and have a 2 year battle going on with a lunatic about a Lakers trade from 5 years ago? 

[/QUOTE]

Whoa, you mean, like I did with Steve Nash going to the Knicks??????  I never said he was signing with the Knicks, I said there was mutual interest.  Yet, you and Bloggy continue to mis-quote me.............it's a two way street here!

You mean like the author of this thread???  Snake, prakash and I all think this thread is ridiculous, yet "don't shoot the messenger" you save only for me.  It's a two way street here!!

Olive branch here - if you agree to let me post in peace, I will leave you alone  - ALL of you!  The ball, so to speak, is now in your court.

It's a two way street!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Done!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Just a heads up to fellow posters. Tommy is talking about Darko on other threads.  I imagine soon it will devolve into more hysteria around Darko attempting to kill other players and him if Darko sees him.

My advice would be to support the delusion for now and also to try and get tommy to seek help

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just a heads up to fellow posters. Tommy is talking about Darko on other threads.  I imagine soon it will devolve into more hysteria around Darko attempting to kill other players and him if Darko sees him.

My advice would be to support the delusion for now and also to try and get tommy to seek help

[/QUOTE]

Why so insulting? It is a very well known fact that if you cannot win an argument on substance, resorting to insults is the only other option. You sure lose a lot of arguments it appears. Just sayin'

[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?  I love Tommy.  He just is having a hard time right now is all.  You always look at the worst in people.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

This thread will live forever!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why so insulting? It is a very well known fact that if you cannot win an argument on substance, resorting to insults is the only other option. You sure lose a lot of arguments it appears. Just sayin'

[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?  I love Tommy.  He just is having a hard time right now is all.  You always look at the worst in people.

[/QUOTE]

You must like to kick people when they are down or having a hard time as you put it. Do you also club baby seals?

[/QUOTE]

No my friend.  I actually work in social services and have seen many people struggle with delusions like Tommy is now.  I am sorry you are so angry.  Private message me if you need to talk.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You must like to kick people when they are down or having a hard time as you put it. Do you also club baby seals?

[/QUOTE]

No my friend.  I actually work in social services and have seen many people struggle with delusions like Tommy is now.  I am sorry you are so angry.  Private message me if you need to talk.

[/QUOTE]

I am good, but thank you. I am not angry either. I am probably one of the happiest people that you will ever meet. Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

You too my friend!  Sorry about the confusion and thank you for commenting on Tommy's thread about how is afraid that Darko will murder people!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

bump

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't think Darko is going to murder anyone or anything this season if that is what you were waiting for.

[/QUOTE]

I know you don't.  Only a lunatic would think that my friend.