Darko to commit murder on the court?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Darko to commit murder on the court?

Note to a few posters - if you do not like being "outed" upon returning to this board with a new username, please do not insist upon "outing" others that do exactly the same.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Note to a few posters - if you do not like being "outed" upon returning to this board with a new username, please do not insist upon "outing" others that do exactly the same.

[/QUOTE]

Note to Flobe - if one comes to the board with a new username, does not engage the trolls and is minding one's own business, and is OUTED by someone for no reason, other than to be mean,  that is a different story, wouldn't you agree???

I mean, suppose someone wants to keep posting, but is tired of being harassed every time they post.  So, this person invents a new username, comes back, and is minding his own business, talking about the Celtics.  Well, what kind of a person would OUT that person to the very people he is trying to avoid?

A little soul-searching might do you wonders!!

Addendum - if Tommy wants to come back, I really don't care.  I mean, he's tried to hide by pretending to be a woman, MarkfromCt, Rico........etc.  That is pretty sick He has pretended to be a Celtics fan, and a Pacers fan.  The point is -  yes, I have had a few new usernames in my time.  I have tried to turn over a new leaf and talk about the Celtics.  It is more than a coincidence that THE SAME person has "outed" me more than once.  A person, I might add, who has multiple user names himself.  If Tommy came back and left me alone, as I have said for four years now, I would leave him alone.  But every time he comes back, he goes right for my posts.........it is too obvious.  I CAN leave people alone, I don't respond to Bloopy anymore, and I ran majic out of here by not responding to him.

I mean, the guy said he was leaving the board because his kid was sick.  I wished him, and still wish him, and his family well.  Then, to come back on and do the same thing?  Just not nice, sorry!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Note to Flobe - if one comes to the board with a new username, does not engage the trolls and is minding one's own business, and is OUTED by someone for no reason, other than to be mean,  that is a different story, wouldn't you agree???

[/QUOTE]

Yes, hedley - I agree. But you DO engage people you consider to be trolls. Every time. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, hedley - I agree. But you DO engage people you consider to be trolls. Every time. 

[/QUOTE]

Disagree -when Red Russ first made an appearance on this board, he posted very quietly, did not engage the trolls, even stayed off of threads that had nothing to do with the Celtics.  The poster was tired of being harassed by majicmvp, martini, and others.  So, Red Russ appeared, and all was well.  After almost a week, some guy named Flobus said - "gee, Red's posts sound an awful lot like hedley's"  and that was it.  Then, majic started in with his "RedRust" posts, and RedRuss could no longer hide.  While I know you could care less, and probably don't agree, those are, in fact, the FACTS.  You may have noticed I posted one more time to Tommy, and now will leave him alone as well, he is truly sick.  I do not respond to majicmvp/KingShaq or Bloopy either.  If Tommy re-re-re-re-appears, and takes me on, I will probably fight back, you are correct.  Once I figure out it's him, I will, however, leave him alone......he is truly sick!

You and I have managed to co-exist for a long time now.................so maybe, just maybe, I am telling the truth here!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bumping Snake's post  - remembering Darko - calling out Tommy/Rico/John R/34wheelchair/mtrax/Gina/MarkfromCT

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I had a very nice one. visiting my daughter and son in laws in Phoenix..

.Happy Thanksgiving to all....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, it has been a month since I last checked in here and saw that my Darko (DARKOne) thread was re-posted by hedley.

Before I get to this post, I want to thank those of you that expressed their concern for my family during the tough time we were going through. Things are going great with my daughter and my family. Thank you again.

As an fyi, I will not be the Celtics basher or fake Celtics fan that I used to be on this website. I know I had all of you fooled. (LOL). I will not participate in the "Grill Bashing" mentality that is promoted by Fierce.

As for Darko, it was a good idea by the Celtics to sign him, but he didn't look to be in shape or was mentally prepared to play due to his mom's health. I believe I predicted that Darko and Collins wouldn't be on the Celtics after Christmas, so one down, one to go...

As, for the Celtics and Lakers, they have both been disappointing. Boston will be fine if they can acquire a big man that can defend the basket and rebound. It's hard to summarize what has happened to the Lakers after taking a month off, but I believe D'Antoni will work out better then Mike Brown did. LA also has a lot to prove before they can be considered a championship caliber team.  They should be a much better team when Nash gets back on the court.

Are there any conspiracy theories about Darko's departure? Could Stern have bribed him to not play since he was worried about Darko injuring someone on the court? I am completely just kidding.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

[/QUOTE]

Dude you're a creep.  I enjoyed making an azz out of you. Save your "happy thanksgiving and thanks for the well wishes" it makes you seem even more like a sociopath.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well, it has been a month since I last checked in here and saw that my Darko (DARKOne) thread was re-posted by hedley.

Before I get to this post, I want to thank those of you that expressed their concern for my family during the tough time we were going through. Things are going great with my daughter and my family. Thank you again.

As an fyi, I will not be the Celtics basher or fake Celtics fan that I used to be on this website. I know I had all of you fooled. (LOL). I will not participate in the "Grill Bashing" mentality that is promoted by Fierce.

As for Darko, it was a good idea by the Celtics to sign him, but he didn't look to be in shape or was mentally prepared to play due to his mom's health. I believe I predicted that Darko and Collins wouldn't be on the Celtics after Christmas, so one down, one to go...

As, for the Celtics and Lakers, they have both been disappointing. Boston will be fine if they can acquire a big man that can defend the basket and rebound. It's hard to summarize what has happened to the Lakers after taking a month off, but I believe D'Antoni will work out better then Mike Brown did. LA also has a lot to prove before they can be considered a championship caliber team.  They should be a much better team when Nash gets back on the court.

Are there any conspiracy theories about Darko's departure? Could Stern have bribed him to not play since he was worried about Darko injuring someone on the court? I am completely just kidding.

[/QUOTE]

Dude you're a creep.  I enjoyed making an azz out of you. Save your "happy thanksgiving and thanks for the well wishes" it makes you seem even more like a sociopath.

[/QUOTE]

I am sorry you are still hurting from the discussions we have had.

[/QUOTE]

Ha.

Once a creep always a creep.

Poor lil' creeper.

I missed you babe.  Sorry you had to stop sitting at the computer all day being a creep because of your "daughter".

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ha.

Poor lil' creeper.

I missed you babe.  Sorry you had to stop sitting at the computer all day being a creep because of your "daughter".

[/QUOTE]

Snake,

As I told Fierce, I won't be participating in the games any more and will be focusing my comments for the most part on basketball.  

[/QUOTE]

Then possibly show some awareness of the fact that you spent every waking moment on this board for months lying, messing with people and generally acting like a total creepy freak.

I don't mind trolls.  You I mind because your personality was so abrasive and your personality disorder was so apparent.

Just like in the real world you don't get to act like a sociopath for months and then just show up and say "Hey everyone, how is everyone doing? Good to see you all!".

Change your screen name or go away.  Bloggitybloop is 20 times the man you are.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Before I get to this post, I want to thank those of you that expressed their concern for my family during the tough time we were going through. Things are going great with my daughter and my family. Thank you again."

Tommyfraud, glad things are going well with your family. Whatever bad behavior you have showed here it's good to know you have a family-first mentality. By the way have you told them you take breaks from spending time with them to create fraudulent personas in other fans' forums? 

I get the sense you are a better man outside of this forum than inside, I'd suggest you consider going with that and not bothering to post here. So far aside from this most recent post you have added nothing of value, in fact you have sometimes taken away and derailed talks here. That's more than 1,500 posts of futility before you finally fessed up to yourself. 

"As an fyi, I will not be the Celtics basher or fake Celtics fan that I used to be on this website. I know I had all of you fooled. (LOL). I will not participate in the "Grill Bashing" mentality that is promoted by Fierce."

Good to hear, but will believe it when I see it. I'm still unclear why you would want to be in here as a Laker fan, right now these franchises don't have much relevance to each other. Neither one looks good to make the finals, the Celts in particular given the Heat's prowess, so there's really not much point in a Laker fan being here. You might also want to just admit that you are a Laker fan while you are at it. Perhaps something good will come of all this but I'm racking my brain to imagine how you will add any value here and I can't think of any ways. Perhaps you will surprise us, I sure hope so.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ha.

Poor lil' creeper.

[/QUOTE]

Snake,

As I told Fierce, I won't be participating in the games any more and will be focusing my comments for the most part on basketball.  

[/QUOTE]

Then possibly show some awareness of the fact that you spent every waking moment on this board for months lying, messing with people and generally acting like a total creepy freak.

I don't mind trolls.  You I mind because your personality was so abrasive and your personality disorder was so apparent.

Just like in the real world you don't get to act like a sociopath for months and then just show up and say "Hey everyone, how is everyone doing? Good to see you all!".

[/QUOTE]

Funny stuff snake.

I apologize for offending you in the past.

I don't feel the need to change my screen name.

[/QUOTE]

dude...you have never offended me.

I would have to respect someone for them to offend me.

Anyway.  If you want to talk hoops and stop being a creeper maybe you should start doing that?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ha.

Poor lil' creeper.

[/QUOTE]

Snake,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Funny stuff snake.

I apologize for offending you in the past.

I don't feel the need to change my screen name.

[/QUOTE]

dude...you have never offended me.

I would have to respect someone for them to offend me.

Anyway.  If you want to talk hoops and stop being a creeper maybe you should start doing that?

[/QUOTE]

Bump!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I have been missing this gem from Tommy on the front page.  We shoudn't forget  our compassion for fellow human beings.  Tommy, you are in my thoughts.  Just keep taking the meds.

22. This post has been removed.