David Stern - "King Nothing has to win!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: David Stern - "King Nothing has to win!"

In Response to David Stern - "King Nothing has to win!":
    [QUOTE]Stern to Mr. Javie - you make damn sure Lebron get's every call, that he's allowed to knock people down with no call and that Dirk is called every time he gets the ball. I'm sure this is how it went. He has no Kobe to create the cheat v 3peat scenario and he hates Mark Cuban so I think we all see where this is unfortunately going.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

You may be right, but I really hope that you are wrong.  I really want to see Dallas win the championship this year. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: David Stern - "King Nothing has to win!":
    [QUOTE]Lebrons to do list: String Cleveland along and cheat to creat a suer team check Kiss Sterns Butt Check Get to the finals Check Make sure the REfs are in my back pocket check This is the formula that helps King Nothing win something. I'd rather be nothing than win this way.

Apparently the Celtics early vacation still stings. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

The Queen is destined to be handed a crown?  Absolutely.  Will the games be called to hide the Queen's obvious deficiencies (ball handling = traveling, charges = blocking calls)?  Absolutely.  Will Wade, as the Queen's consort, be allowed to manhandle defensive players?  Absolutely.  Will it be sickening?  Too sickening for words to describe the revolting and disgusting display of favoritism that will mark the 2011 NBA Playoffs as the most egregiously bagged games in league history. J. Walter Kennedy is rolling over in his grave (for the second time this year after Artest was given his award for good citizenship). 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Too bad you Celtic fans won't sniff another championship for a very long time. Enjoy another 2 decade drought. LOL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

oh, stop it! 

It's bloody obvious that Miami is the better team. They have 3 of the 4 best players in the series (Bosh played big in the first game, are you implying Stern knows how to activate that goofy dude with some kind of remote?)

Miami's bench played great and Peja and wondermidget couldn't hit a shot. I suppose Stern orchestrated that as well. Terry didn't score in the fourth quarter. More Stern? 

Just like Stern wanted the starless Pistons to beat the Lakers and the Spurs to win a bunch of rings. 

What a bunch of mularkey. It's amazing how many of you buy into this junk. 

Look, I'm pissed James is going to get a ring also. Doesn't mean everything is corrupt. Open your eyes, he's playing great. 

Diminishing the NBA this year means diminishing any future rings the Celts get too. So why are you even here? Pick a new sport and move on. 

I'll tell you what Stern wants: a seven game series. He wants big ratings and revenues and advertisers who will buy into a seven game series. He cares more about the series going seven than some other team winning in less games. A four or five game series is a big letdown for the NBA. 

So if this series only goes four or five games I want all the conspiracy tin foil hat peeps to come in here and admit they were wrong. 

If the series goes seven, then we can take a closer look at the role officials played in pushing it to seven. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]oh, stop it!  It's bloody obvious that Miami is the better team. They have 3 of the 4 best players in the series (Bosh played big in the first game, are you implying Stern knows how to activate that goofy dude with some kind of remote?) Miami's bench played great and Peja and wondermidget couldn't hit a shot. I suppose Stern orchestrated that as well. Terry didn't score in the fourth quarter. More Stern?  Just like Stern wanted the starless Pistons to beat the Lakers and the Spurs to win a bunch of rings.  What a bunch of mularkey. It's amazing how many of you buy into this junk.  Look, I'm pissed James is going to get a ring also. Doesn't mean everything is corrupt. Open your eyes, he's playing great.  Diminishing the NBA this year means diminishing any future rings the Celts get too. So why are you even here? Pick a new sport and move on.  I'll tell you what Stern wants: a seven game series. He wants big ratings and revenues and advertisers who will buy into a seven game series. He cares more about the series going seven than some other team winning in less games. A four or five game series is a big letdown for the NBA.  So if this series only goes four or five games I want all the conspiracy tin foil hat peeps to come in here and admit they were wrong.  If the series goes seven, then we can take a closer look at the role officials played in pushing it to seven. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Ding, ding, we have a winner.  Excellent post.  The longer the series, the better for the NBA. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: David Stern - "King Nothing has to win!" : The C's have to win in spite of Stern. He hates the Celtics. He truly does.

He absolutely detests the Celtics.  I heard this from a friend of a friend who's uncle's co-worker overhead a conversation between Stern's gardener and his accountant.  If it weren't for Stern's meddling, Boston would've had 44 Titles by now.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]Keep responding to me sucka I got you on ignore. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Another one that can't take the heat and running away.

13. This post has been removed.