Day 3 - Post Practice Notes & Interviews

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Day 3 - Post Practice Notes & Interviews

C's focus on small ball:

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4697624/camp-fire-cs-focus-on-small-ball

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Re: Day 3 - Post Practice Notes & Interviews

Jeff Green one of the keys.  Doc has used the word versatile many times - like Spoelstra with his position-less lineup.  Can't wait for the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I'm really looking forward to this season....I love that the team is no longer "the over the hill gang"...we had a great 5 year run...a championship and another trip to the Finals....the team probably repeats if KG doesn't go down for the season in '09....minutes away from a third trip to the Finals last year....really, you can't ask for much more....that said....Rondo is now the team leader...we got younger (Terry for Ray Ray) and by bringing back Jeff Green....also bringing in Courtney Lee (both great athletes).....Bradley was really emerging and will be back....and three rookies (Sully being the key IMHO)....this was a great job by Danny....the next 5 year run has already been put into place...I like it..!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I wouldn't get too far ahead of ourselves now. Next 5 years? I think we have KG and Paul and Terry for two more years, three tops. Rondo is our future, but how are we going to replace the defensive force that KG brings to every game? 

Point is, its a realistic two year run, but if you want this to be an intermediary step towards rebuilding, we are going to have huge holes to fill in 2014. We potentiall have our starting three in Rondo, Bradley, Green. Maybe we have something in Sully & Melo, but we'll need another superstar to replace Paul & Kevin. A Josh Smith or Kevin Love 

:D