Dear KG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

Dear KG

Please, after this season, RETIRE. I can't stand to see you in pain like this anymore man, don't just do it for me, do it for yourself. I know the Celtics fans would be extremely hurt  and heart broken by your decision but if they really cared about your well being, they'd advise you the same. Extremely Tall Guys like you do not fair well with injuries as you age. You may become a vegetable by the time you are 50. It may require for you to have more surgeries after you leave the game and that knee may not heal to the best of its ability as you get older. I watched a documentary on former sports players who played in the pros who's gone under the knife with season ending surgeries and were in awfull shape long after their careers were over. They've been in such bad shape that some said that they no longer wanted to be out in the spotlight, embarassed by their conditions. Some were known as tough guys, looked like tough guys, played rough and mean but one injury sidelined them and possibly ended their careers and after that they had to leave the game. We don't really hear about these players because some of these sports league try to brush this sensitive topic under the rug for obvious reasons, too much money at stake.

In addition, you'd be helping the team with some breathing room to go out and acquire some players and possibly help this team grow. $20 mill on the books you're holding the team hostage KG, please, stop forcing the issue. That knee, calf or whatever the hell it is that is injured, its obvious that it is major. No one touched you when your injury happened, twice now we saw the same event unfold. Its like a bone that was patched up and after some abuse, it dislocated again. Then we have Danny Ainge and Doc going through the same lies....I mean injury report, that you'll be out for a measley 2 weeks. After those 2 weeks, it will be another 2 weeks, then its 1 month and next thing you know, its the playoffs and then, KG can't play this season and he's gonna have to watch from the sideline. I dunno, Maybe Danny and Doc will do it again for Morale boost and keep the troop's faith high and not let down. We certainly saw the gruesome worries on their faces when you showed extreme pain.

You can't go on like this KG, you have a hot wife, tons of money and a palace, probably with a grand ocean view in Malibu, California and elsewhere. Take the money, your health and RETIRE. You'll still make more money on a book deal or appearance about how you helped the Celtics win title 17 after a long drwadfull drought. Hell, you can become a hell of an assistance coach to scare the begeezus out of some young players and light a fire up their azzes and get them to play better.  Look at what you've done for this team to motivate them. We wholeheatedly and graciously thank you for title #17. You too are gratefull that you finally won your first ring and it was done with the most historic and cherished franchise in the league. Your contribution and accomplishment on this team will be embeded in Celtics NBA history and be talked about for a long time to come. We can enjoy this title for at least another 10 years if this team stumbles a bit. I'm sure if Ainge and Doc sticks around, they can work something out to bring in some other notable talents to this team while Rondo and Pierce and some others will remain on this roster.

I know the regular Celtics Peons on here are gonna go Nuts about this post but many of them are Idio...well I shouldn't say it because I just hate to point out the obvious so I'll leave it at that. Im done saying my piece and i stand by it. RETIRE AFTER THIS SEASON KG, ITS NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE MAN, NOT FOR YOUR HEALTH.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Re: Dear KG

If you're showing off your typing skills it's working. You sure can type, but what you just typed doesn't make sense at all. LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Go back to the Pats forum, Dick!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

pathetic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Dick wants to be somebody. His way of showing it is to tell KG to retire. ROFL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Hes just looking for a rise from someone.  The more you respond, the more you feed it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

In Response to Dear KG:
    [QUOTE]Please, after this season, RETIRE. I can't stand to see you in pain like this anymore man, don't just do it for me, do it for yourself. I know the Celtics fans would be extremely hurt  and heart broken by your decision but if they really cared about your well being, they'd advise you the same. Extremely Tall Guys like you do not fair well with injuries as you age. You may become a vegetable by the time you are 50. It may require for you to have more surgeries after you leave the game and that knee may not heal to the best of its ability as you get older. I watched a documentary on former sports players who played in the pros who's gone under the knife with season ending surgeries and were in awfull shape long after their careers were over. They've been in such bad shape that some said that they no longer wanted to be out in the spotlight, embarassed by their conditions. Some were known as tough guys, looked like tough guys, played rough and mean but one injury sidelined them and possibly ended their careers and after that they had to leave the game. We don't really hear about these players because some of these sports league try to brush this sensitive topic under the rug for obvious reasons, too much money at stake. In addition, you'd be helping the team with some breathing room to go out and acquire some players and possibly help this team grow. $20 mill on the books you're holding the team hostage KG, please, stop forcing the issue. That knee, calf or whatever the hell it is that is injured, its obvious that it is major. No one touched you when your injury happened, twice now we saw the same event unfold. Its like a bone that was patched up and after some abuse, it dislocated again. Then we have Danny Ainge and Doc going through the same lies....I mean injury report, that you'll be out for a measley 2 weeks. After those 2 weeks, it will be another 2 weeks, then its 1 month and next thing you know, its the playoffs and then, KG can't play this season and he's gonna have to watch from the sideline. I dunno, Maybe Danny and Doc will do it again for Morale boost and keep the troop's faith high and not let down. We certainly saw the gruesome worries on their faces when you showed extreme pain. You can't go on like this KG, you have a hot wife, tons of money and a palace, probably with a grand ocean view in Malibu, California and elsewhere. Take the money, your health and RETIRE. You'll still make more money on a book deal or appearance about how you helped the Celtics win title 17 after a long drwadfull drought. Hell, you can become a hell of an assistance coach to scare the begeezus out of some young players and light a fire up their azzes and get them to play better.  Look at what you've done for this team to motivate them. We wholeheatedly and graciously thank you for title #17. You too are gratefull that you finally won your first ring and it was done with the most historic and cherished franchise in the league. Your contribution and accomplishment on this team will be embeded in Celtics NBA history and be talked about for a long time to come. We can enjoy this title for at least another 10 years if this team stumbles a bit. I'm sure if Ainge and Doc sticks around, they can work something out to bring in some other notable talents to this team while Rondo and Pierce and some others will remain on this roster. I know the regular Celtics Peons on here are gonna go Nuts about this post but many of them are Idio...well I shouldn't say it because I just hate to point out the obvious so I'll leave it at that. Im done saying my piece and i stand by it. RETIRE AFTER THIS SEASON KG, ITS NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE MAN, NOT FOR YOUR HEALTH.
    Posted by celticsboy11[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

Good greif...keep your anger to yourself. Now you want KG to
    retire after the injury, what a waste after all his hard work this
    season. I just hope he comes back as strong as ever, and
    continue this season out with the C's, as always they need his
    defense and motivation on the team regardless.
    Love you KG!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

In Response to Dear KG:
    [QUOTE]Please, after this season, RETIRE. I can't stand to see you in pain like this anymore man, don't just do it for me, do it for yourself. I know the Celtics fans would be extremely hurt  and heart broken by your decision but if they really cared about your well being, they'd advise you the same. Extremely Tall Guys like you do not fair well with injuries as you age. You may become a vegetable by the time you are 50. It may require for you to have more surgeries after you leave the game and that knee may not heal to the best of its ability as you get older. I watched a documentary on former sports players who played in the pros who's gone under the knife with season ending surgeries and were in awfull shape long after their careers were over. They've been in such bad shape that some said that they no longer wanted to be out in the spotlight, embarassed by their conditions. Some were known as tough guys, looked like tough guys, played rough and mean but one injury sidelined them and possibly ended their careers and after that they had to leave the game. We don't really hear about these players because some of these sports league try to brush this sensitive topic under the rug for obvious reasons, too much money at stake. In addition, you'd be helping the team with some breathing room to go out and acquire some players and possibly help this team grow. $20 mill on the books you're holding the team hostage KG, please, stop forcing the issue. That knee, calf or whatever the hell it is that is injured, its obvious that it is major. No one touched you when your injury happened, twice now we saw the same event unfold. Its like a bone that was patched up and after some abuse, it dislocated again. Then we have Danny Ainge and Doc going through the same lies....I mean injury report, that you'll be out for a measley 2 weeks. After those 2 weeks, it will be another 2 weeks, then its 1 month and next thing you know, its the playoffs and then, KG can't play this season and he's gonna have to watch from the sideline. I dunno, Maybe Danny and Doc will do it again for Morale boost and keep the troop's faith high and not let down. We certainly saw the gruesome worries on their faces when you showed extreme pain. You can't go on like this KG, you have a hot wife, tons of money and a palace, probably with a grand ocean view in Malibu, California and elsewhere. Take the money, your health and RETIRE. You'll still make more money on a book deal or appearance about how you helped the Celtics win title 17 after a long drwadfull drought. Hell, you can become a hell of an assistance coach to scare the begeezus out of some young players and light a fire up their azzes and get them to play better.  Look at what you've done for this team to motivate them. We wholeheatedly and graciously thank you for title #17. You too are gratefull that you finally won your first ring and it was done with the most historic and cherished franchise in the league. Your contribution and accomplishment on this team will be embeded in Celtics NBA history and be talked about for a long time to come. We can enjoy this title for at least another 10 years if this team stumbles a bit. I'm sure if Ainge and Doc sticks around, they can work something out to bring in some other notable talents to this team while Rondo and Pierce and some others will remain on this roster. I know the regular Celtics Peons on here are gonna go Nuts about this post but many of them are Idio...well I shouldn't say it because I just hate to point out the obvious so I'll leave it at that. Im done saying my piece and i stand by it. RETIRE AFTER THIS SEASON KG, ITS NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE MAN, NOT FOR YOUR HEALTH.

It was a muscle injury.  No one becomes a vegetable because they were out 2 weeks with a muscle injury.  You're just trolling.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Dear KG:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Dear KG : It was a muscle injury.  No one becomes a vegetable because they were out 2 weeks with a muscle injury.  You're just trolling.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

I was starting to wonder is he really a Celtics fan. Most likely a Lakers fan in disguise no doubt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Dear KG : It was a muscle injury.  No one becomes a vegetable because they were out 2 weeks with a muscle injury.  You're just trolling.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

wasnt it a similar "muscle injury" that sidelined him for the remainder of the season a year ago and had him go under the knife. Some muscle injury that was uh, to be told that he was going to be out just 2 weeks, then 2 weeks became another 2 weeks, then a month, then unknown and then off to IR and surgery in off season. You come back and the same thing happens again, practically the same way and you don't think theres a long term ramification after he's done playing. KG is one of several players that has long wear and tear because he entered the league at such a young age.

Do some of you even read to understand Sht, seriously. Have you not seen or heard of certain players in sports who retired due to repeated injuries. Why would KG be the exception to continue abusing his body, let alone his knee, because he plays for the Celtics. Are you are so greedy for another title? please. I forgot, as fans, we can be as greedy for wins and titles like players can be for a big contract.

Carry on heartless Losers, I mean comrades, let's watch KG tear through that knee one more time and wince through excruciating pain on the basketball court during another game before our every own eyes. Will some of you say enough is enough or say to yourself, "man, the guy should just retire and walk away with his health".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pliu. Show pliu's posts

If you're so concrned about KG's health why do you urge him to retire AFTER this season.

Why not NOW?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

[QUOTE]If you're so concrned about KG's health why do you urge him to retire AFTER this season. Why not NOW?
    Posted by pliu[/QUOTE]

Oh believe me, I'd like it to be now but im talking from a realistic point of view of what we all know is going to be KG's decision. He's probably going to play the season out, he's gonna be hard headed. If he has to go under the knife again and be put on IR, the dude might as well go shine his ring and think about wearing it on his finger to attend games as a spectator and call it a career. I'd be all for it and I'm sure that could free up some of that massive cash he's on the books for and Danny Ainge can certainly find someone decent to fill in. May not be of KG's caliber but there's enough talents on this team to go forward and carry on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pliu. Show pliu's posts

So, you would like to see KG walk away--along with any chance for a title this year--even if his injury is a strained calf muscle?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

[QUOTE]So, you would like to see KG walk away--along with any chance for a title this year--even if his injury is a strained calf muscle?
    Posted by pliu[/QUOTE]

Aw man, I'm done....seriously, Bias, where are you, please help explain to some folks in here what I wrote. I am embarassed that this is a Boston Celtics forum where I thought we were the smartest of all fans, since we're from the East Coast, the side of the country where the best schools are located. You'd think it would have some sort of effect on our way of thinking but I guess some have that helmet screwed tight on their heads, it has shrinking some brain cells.

Seriously guy, did not read and understand what I wrote and replied to after someone suggested that I had implied the same thing. I did say at first, at the end of season right. Ainge said he will be back in 2 weeks, fine, I'd take it but what is the chance of this injury happening again. If he was to win the title this year, you don't think itd be a good idea to walk away with that knee, or his overall health in tact, while he has it. You'd want him to go for another one and get fcked up again. If he doesn't win it, i'd say same thing, walk away KG because you will have another 82 season game and I am certain that this injury will probably not be the last. Now if it comes to having surgery and he has to go on IR, i say fck it, RETIRE, KG will be done.

Now you, just like I stated, you're a greedy fan, I can understand that, I am a die hard Celtics fan at heart since the Late Larry Bird era but sometimes with reality too, dude. Did you not see the look and grimmace on the poor man's face the other night. KG is not a muscular guy and that knee is pure lengthy bone. Calf muscle or joints, that whole knee is ready to be shattered if he continues to force the issue. i'd hate to see him get fcked up on the court on national TV. Sorry I feel this way guy, a Celtics fan who wishes the best player on the team to retire so to save his health.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

KG is prepared for what comes after retirement.  He wants another title.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]If you're so concrned about KG's health why do you urge him to retire AFTER this season. Why not NOW?
    Posted by pliu[/QUOTE]

The line he used "I can't stand to see you in pain like this anymore man, don't just do it for me, do it for yourself" !!  Don't do it for ME? LMAO .... this guy is an idiot for many reasons but that line was classic!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I read all the way to "retire" and stopped.
    Sometimes I say think before you speak.
    Celticsboy11, think before you type.
    Like 24 hrs thinktime.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear KG : Aw man, I'm done....seriously, Bias, where are you, please help explain to some folks in here what I wrote. I am embarassed that this is a Boston Celtics forum where I thought we were the smartest of all fans, since we're from the East Coast, the side of the country where the best schools are located. You'd think it would have some sort of effect on our way of thinking but I guess some have that helmet screwed tight on their heads, it has shrinking some brain cells. Seriously guy, did not read and understand what I wrote and replied to after someone suggested that I had implied the same thing. I did say at first, at the end of season right. Ainge said he will be back in 2 weeks, fine, I'd take it but what is the chance of this injury happening again. If he was to win the title this year, you don't think itd be a good idea to walk away with that knee, or his overall health in tact, while he has it. You'd want him to go for another one and get fcked up again. If he doesn't win it, i'd say same thing, walk away KG because you will have another 82 season game and I am certain that this injury will probably not be the last. Now if it comes to having surgery and he has to go on IR, i say fck it, RETIRE, KG will be done. Now you, just like I stated, you're a greedy fan, I can understand that, I am a die hard Celtics fan at heart since the Late Larry Bird era but sometimes with reality too, dude. Did you not see the look and grimmace on the poor man's face the other night. KG is not a muscular guy and that knee is pure lengthy bone. Calf muscle or joints, that whole knee is ready to be shattered if he continues to force the issue. i'd hate to see him get fcked up on the court on national TV. Sorry I feel this way guy, a Celtics fan who wishes the best player on the team to retire so to save his health.
    "...since the Late Larry Bird era"
    If you're gonna continue to post, besides thinking before you post, please hire an editor as well.  Some of your statements are incredibly confusing.
    "Late Larry Bird"
    Sheeeesh!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Moron

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Nobody takes celtsboy11 seriously in the Pats forum. It's also not surprising that he wants KG to retire, last season he wanted Doc and Ainge fired. If he's even a Celtic fan, he quit on the Celtics last season in February!Yell 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Dear KG:
    [QUOTE]You may become a vegetable by the time you are 50.

Huh?

Let me understand this. If KG doesn't retire now, he may well end up in a vegetative state by the time he's 50?

How will leg injuries lead to brain death? Must have been sick the day we discussed that in Biology class.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear KG : wasnt it a similar "muscle injury" that sidelined him for the remainder of the season a year ago and had him go under the knife. Some muscle injury that was uh, to be told that he was going to be out just 2 weeks, then 2 weeks became another 2 weeks, then a month, then unknown and then off to IR and surgery in off season. You come back and the same thing happens again, practically the same way and you don't think theres a long term ramification after he's done playing. KG is one of several players that has long wear and tear because he entered the league at such a young age. Do some of you even read to understand Sht, seriously. Have you not seen or heard of certain players in sports who retired due to repeated injuries. Why would KG be the exception to continue abusing his body, let alone his knee, because he plays for the Celtics. Are you are so greedy for another title? please. I forgot, as fans, we can be as greedy for wins and titles like players can be for a big contract. Carry on heartless Losers, I mean comrades, let's watch KG tear through that knee one more time and wince through excruciating pain on the basketball court during another game before our every own eyes. Will some of you say enough is enough or say to yourself, "man, the guy should just retire and walk away with his health".

Leg injuries don't make you a vegetable.  I can't believe I have to explain this to someone.