Dear Know Nothing's.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Re: Dear Know Nothing's.

Hi,
    You know what's funny? It's that cavaliersfan is more of a Celtics fan than many on this forum. Well, it'd be funny if it wasn't sad.
    Also, why do a lot of people here have such a short memory? Remember this time last year? Remember what happened after that? Hint: playoffs.

AK

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's.:
    [QUOTE]Now that's what I call BESTED BIG TIME!!! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I thought you were taking a new approach!!  You're still dancing to my music, Knucklehead Smith!!  HAHAHA  BESTED big time!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Dear Know Nothing's.:
    [QUOTE]I have never been fooled by you, (only by myself) like others on this board.  Unfortunately for you (and for me and so many like me) many here are now beginning to go out to the shed and beat and flog the denial they feel and to also realize that your (our) member(s) is/are severely lacking in size and  strength, and that you are hurting yourselves in the name of our beloved Celtics. So I have some simple advice for you:  Stop Knowing Nothing! So, if you know nothing or if you have nothing intelligent to say, if you are prone to panic, I believe that they have a forum for you somewhere, maybe under, "End of Story"  or "Nuff Said" like the idiots on the Patriot's on the Front Burner forum always say, or maybe under "Panicy Band-wagon Fans", but I believe there is a place for you where you will feel at home with your ilk. But if you know nothing, there is nothing anyone here can do for you.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Rondowski:

Haven't heard from rayman7 recently.

Is he a know something like you... or a know nothing like me?

Just asking.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Hi, You know what's funny? It's that cavaliersfan is more of a Celtics fan than many on this forum. Well, it'd be funny if it wasn't sad. Also, why do a lot of people here have such a short memory? Remember this time last year? Remember what happened after that? Hint: playoffs. AK
    Posted by sinus007[/QUOTE]

Last year? Here's an example of what went on here last year.

"Fire Ainge, fire Doc, get a new captain, this ship is sinking"

Re: Doc and coaching staff is the main problem....

posted at 4/10/2010 11:16 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 3/8/2011

Fire Ainge, fire Doc, get a new captain, this ship is sinking.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The only difference I see, is rondo is walking it up the court. Now if it was laziness, would;nt Doc pull him out...I mean, come on, the guy has an injury of some kind and is playing through it. I believe Pierce did the same thing a while back. We don't have a better point guard at this time than 50% of Rondo. Coupled with all the newbees, that makes for a bad combo. Now, on the bright side, with an injured Rondo, and many newbees, we still had a chance to win a back to back game, I think that bodes well for the team. Orland is still struggling to make things work with their new players. Did anybody here think that it was going to be a seamless transition? Sorry, after 20years of true frustration, I think this is small potatoes, relatively speaking. Its very fixable, and in given time, the ship will be on course. Just a little turbulance, to test the mettle of the staff, and fans

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PGrudin. Show PGrudin's posts

Hey, if you want to take the high ground and patronize your mates, learn to spell.

In Response to Dear Know Nothing's.:
    [QUOTE]I have never been fooled by you, (only by myself) like others on this board.  Unfortunately for you (and for me and so many like me) many here are now beginning to go out to the shed and beat and flog the denial they feel and to also realize that your (our) member(s) is/are severely lacking in size and  strength, and that you are hurting yourselves in the name of our beloved Celtics. So I have some simple advice for you:  Stop Knowing Nothing! So, if you know nothing or if you have nothing intelligent to say, if you are prone to panic, I believe that they have a forum for you somewhere, maybe under, "End of Story"  or "Nuff Said" like the idiots on the Patriot's on the Front Burner forum always say, or maybe under "Panicy Band-wagon Fans", but I believe there is a place for you where you will feel at home with your ilk. But if you know nothing, there is nothing anyone here can do for you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

No Celtic fan should be satisfied with the weak efforts of some of the players and coaches.  As far as doc leaving rondo in last night that was pathetic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]No Celtic fan should be satisfied with the weak efforts of some of the players and coaches.  As far as doc leaving rondo in last night that was pathetic.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

Dude your on a roll on Rondo aren't you?  Didn't you get the memo he was a top 3 pt guard and now he can SHOOT?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : OK, Im not talking about winning and losing either. My criticisms may come from strategies and effort. If Ray cant hit the side of the barn (like for stretches in the playoffs last few years) Im not upset with Ray.... I see him running just as hard around screens, hes still shooting 1000 balls (or w/e it is) before the game. My son is a top youth wrestler, competes around the country at a very high level. Grueling sport.. Sometimes he loses to a better wrestler, it doesnt upset...to the contrary, if he wrestles his game plan, attempts to properly execute his moves and wrestles smart..... Im actually very satisfied.. Sometimes he will attempt moves without the proper technique, stuff hes drilled 1,000s of times... or will get wreckless and leave his gameplan and do things he knows will not help his cause.. this will upset me Its no different than the C's.  They can play a great game but if Ben Gordon starts drilling 35 footers one after another and we lose...can I be angry? No. If Ray takes 10 three pointers, in rythym & good looks and his misses all 10, will I be angry? No If Rondo jogs behind his defender and doesnt even pick up the switch, will it upset me? Yes... cause its an effort thing.. If BBD takes 5 three-pointers with 20 secs on the clock...should I be upset?? yes.. You understand what Im saying. Im a loyal fan and love my teams.. Been a Celtic fan since the late 60's.. and I grew up & still live in NJ.. but I will be critical about the things that bother me.... and not always critical about things that may be frustrating (like Ray missing 10 open 3's) but I know it sjust one of those things.. not intentional, not due to laziness
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    I understand what you are saying.  I agree.  The fans should be critical to some point, that they care.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Hey Rajon Romanowski.

Good thing we have a know it all like you to tell us what we should think and where we should post.

Problem is... your babbling post has no substance or useful data whatsoever..

Maybe you should lay off the substances before you post again. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

I don't think Rondowski was referring to the critical fans who care.  I think he was pointing out that some of the posters will post any old junk just to hear themselves post.  If there real motive is to "carry on" in a very negative manner, what do they really add to this forum?  But some posters did point out that our "Freedom of Speech" is valuable.  Its just that the extreme negativity bothers me.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icon111. Show icon111's posts

Rajon Rondo ate my baby.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]Rajon Rondo ate my baby.
    Posted by icon111[/QUOTE]

Did he eat the whole thing or just the placenta? Legally there's a big difference..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]     I work in the largest convention center in Cleveland.  I am a staunch Cleveland Browns fan.  All last football season thousands of people wore Steeler jackets to my workplace.  Now that Pittsburgh lost the Superbowl hardly anybody comes wearing these jackets.  How pathetic .  Is this what a significant portion of our society is reduced to?  A bunch of band wagoners that are self-centered and don't give two squats about the underdog.  Also, what about loyalty to your hometown and your favorite players?      On a related but different subject, I am a little dismayed.  Rajon Rondo has proven in the past to be a terrific competitor.  He is in a little bit of a funk right now as the rest of the Celtics seem to be.  No doubt, its only temporary.  But even if it were not.  They deserve the respect and patience of the fans.     
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]
    I agree with what you said, but... aren't you a Cavs fan now openly cheering for the Celtics?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. :  Use your pierce jersey, and wipe away those tears!!  Real posters don't cry!!  HAHAHA
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]
    Pierce and tears in the same sentence....how apt!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : I agree with what you said, but... aren't you a Cavs fan now openly cheering for the Celtics?
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]
    Yes I'm cheering for the Celtics.  Boston is a great town (I did a vacation by you) and a lot of the posters are allright people.  I root for the Cavs first and the Celtics second.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, if you want to take the high ground and patronize your mates, learn to spell. In Response to Dear Know Nothing's. :
    Posted by PGrudin[/QUOTE]

-

Ha, ha, ha -- hee, hee, hee!

Did I create a tempest in a teapot?

Youse bunch a fools!!!

What did I spell wrong, PGrudin, and who cares, anywho?

By No Nothings, I did not mean fans who understand the game and the ups and down of emotions and injury and trades and the day after day grind of the NBA.

By No Nothings I meant the fans who don't understand any of that.

You know the ones, who think only in the present, the "What have you done for me lately" kind of fans, the ones who can''t seem to grasp the big picture.

You know the band wagon fans who react to every loss without digging deep to see what may be behind the loss --- a loss that may be 16 or 17 on the season?

By a team that has been raked with injury after injury?

No Nothings unite:  I guess there are more of you than I thought.

People in the know don't really know more than you, they just think deeper and express themselves more clearly, they see the big picture and take more factors into consideration before throwing out a facile opinion based on false assumptions or incomplete information.

Yes, from now on they shall be known as No Nothings, and here is the defination of a No Nothing:  They panic after each and every loss -- no better definition exists than that for a No Nothing.

-

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : - Ha, ha, ha -- hee, hee, hee! Did I create a tempest in a teapot? Youse bunch a fools!!! What did I spell wrong, PGrudin, and who cares, anywho? By No Nothings, I did not mean fans who understand the game and the ups and down of emotions and injury and trades and the day after day grind of the NBA. By No Nothings I meant the fans who don't understand any of that. You know the ones, who think only in the present, the "What have you done for me lately" kind of fans, the ones who can''t seem to grasp the big picture. You know the band wagon fans who react to every loss without digging deep to see what may be behind the loss --- a loss that may be 16 or 17 on the season? By a team that has been raked with injury after injury? No Nothings unite:  I guess there are more of you than I thought. People in the know don't really know more than you, they just think deeper and express themselves more clearly, they see the big picture and take more factors into consideration before throwing out a facile opinion based on false assumptions or incomplete information. Yes, from now on they shall be known as No Nothings, and here is the defination of a No Nothing :  They panic after each and every loss -- no better definition exists than that for a No Nothing. -
    Well said.  And yes, in the short while you were not here to post, this thread took some interesting twists and turns.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Know Nothing's. : - Ha, ha, ha -- hee, hee, hee! Did I create a tempest in a teapot? Youse bunch a fools!!! What did I spell wrong, PGrudin, and who cares, anywho? By No Nothings, I did not mean fans who understand the game and the ups and down of emotions and injury and trades and the day after day grind of the NBA. By No Nothings I meant the fans who don't understand any of that. You know the ones, who think only in the present, the "What have you done for me lately" kind of fans, the ones who can''t seem to grasp the big picture. You know the band wagon fans who react to every loss without digging deep to see what may be behind the loss --- a loss that may be 16 or 17 on the season? By a team that has been raked with injury after injury? No Nothings unite:  I guess there are more of you than I thought. People in the know don't really know more than you, they just think deeper and express themselves more clearly, they see the big picture and take more factors into consideration before throwing out a facile opinion based on false assumptions or incomplete information. Yes, from now on they shall be known as No Nothings, and here is the defination of a No Nothing :  They panic after each and every loss -- no better definition exists than that for a No Nothing. -

Spoken like a true Mr. Know-It-All