Delonte Sighting at Logan Airport

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Delonte Sighting at Logan Airport

In Response to Re: Delonte Sighting at Logan Airport:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delonte Sighting at Logan Airport : Yep, that's Fierce alright! Man, the C's sure are getting alot of mileage out of that VM allowance they got, huh? Wafer, Shaq and still after another ... that would be a threefer!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I think you are referring to the "capologist" Tachometrix. I never claimed to be genius when it comes to the salary cap rules.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuckhndrsn. Show chuckhndrsn's posts

[QUOTE]In 2008 with Houston, Von Wafer was better than Delonte West.  I'll take my chances with Wafer over Delonte.
    Posted by cpjohn1[/QUOTE]

Not true. Wafers stats? 9.7 ppg, 1.1 assist per game 2 rpg in 19.6 minutes per game with NO DEFENSE. And 6'5" he should have more boards. .60 steals per game

Delonte in 2008: 11.7 ppg, 3.5 assists per game, 1.5 steals per game, 2.8 rebounds per game in 33.63 minutes. So yes, he played more but he deferred to his son in law as well. Who'd Von Wafer defer to? Hes an Eddie House like player. Can only shoot and he's soft. Both shot 39% from 3 and about 45% overall, oddly similar. Yet the key to it is defense. Anybody who watches the Celtics knows that defense is a must, and versatility as well. I'm sure they can both play 2 positions, but West can guard both, even bigger shooting guards. Wafer can't/won't play defense if his life depended on it. These are two kind of similar players, but West has way more to offer outside of their similar stats. Donkey is a shooting guard who is short. I like him, but he can't play defense because he is so short. Wafer has the size but doesn't try. Bradley is unproven. Maquis Daniels...enigma. Delonte West has proven, as a Celtic and after, that he will play his butt off, even on a really really bad team. As long he doesn't sleep around with players' wives/moms, he is a way better fit. And he's familiar with the coaches and front office.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Delonte can flat out shoot---and I'm not talking basketball either---He can take out the other team's top scorer from the bench or the mezzanie section---He has the tools (arsenal), so let's sign him up to be our designated "sniper". 

p.s.---Lebron's mom said the say thing about him being a "straight shooter" who never misses his target

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]Delonte is by far the best player and the best fit for the Celtics of all the players still available. I'd welcome West back with open arms and try to get him all the help he might need with his mental health issues. The guys a tough gamer and now he'a savvy veteran. No to the nay-sayers, Yes to Delonte!
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]     
    Just get him a couple of toy guns in holsters with a belt.  Also, a cowboy hat, leather vest and a rocking horse that he can ride. Only kidding.  He will be just fine.  He's a good ballplayer.  I think he would help the Celtics.