Delonte to Play Against the Heat?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Delonte to Play Against the Heat?

http://bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view/2011_0211west_on_verge_of_a_return/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Delonte to Play Against the Heat?

That is good.  I mean, if Delonte can play, he most likely will HAVE to play.  I do hope Nate's injury is not serious and he can return for Miami.

It's funny reading that article how Semih is not listed as one of the injured players yet the guy has been in a suit alot lately.  You just don't know from game to game whether or not Semih will be playing and that is not good.

I've heard it was his shoulder and then his abdomen.  What is it and how long will he be out?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Good news

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

right adductor strain. and i agree he will play on sunday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Thanks for the update on Semih.  I didn't know it was a groin strain until this string.

They say West actually wanted to play in the Laker game but Doc held him out.  I think the Celts are careful with injuries and hold players out longer than the player wants.  This is just one reason why I think the Celts will be more healthy at playoff time.  At season's end, watch Doc just not play people and give them time to heal nagging injuries.   That's been his method every year.   Coupled with possibly getting JON back, Shaq somewhat healthy, West back, Perk worked into shape, and Semih back, we'll be ok come playoff time.

The price may just be that we lost home court advantage due to these many injuries.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i wish he could have waited until after all-star break, but we need him badly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte to Play Against the Heat?:
    [QUOTE]i wish he could have waited until after all-star break, but we need him badly.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]
    Agree.  Perk's also pushing it.  Because of losses to Dallas and LA,  sundays game has added importance.
    Hope rushing these guys back doesn't come back to haunt us, but what are you going to do?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

That "Luck of the Irish" thing....where is it????   When is it going to show up????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Delonte to Play Against the Heat?:
    [QUOTE]http://bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view/2011_0211west_on_verge_of_a_return/
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I heard Danny yesterday on WEEI say that West was still a couple of weeks away from being ready.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I believe West is going to get some minutes against the HEAT. The guy wanted to play against LA. I would want him to start after the ALL-STAR break, but with the injuries, we need him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

With no true back up for Rondo, West will need to suit up and give us a few minutes.  I think Bradley will get a few minutes as well.  H e l l, if SHAQ is healthy he needs to give a few minutes as well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'm guessing Doc will try to give the subs more minutes in the first half hoping that the starters can reserve more in the tank for the second half.  Sure Hope Delonte can play and provides a few good moments.  I hear him say in an interview that his timing is off.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bradley is mentioned what can he do? Cover Wade in spots? I hope so.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte to Play Against the Heat?:
    [QUOTE]I believe West is going to get some minutes against the HEAT. The guy wanted to play against LA. I would want him to start after the ALL-STAR break, but with the injuries, we need him.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I agree wth you.  If he is healthy enough, he should play.  The Celtics can certainly use him with all of the injuries