Delonte update....upbeat news...(From today's Herald)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Delonte update....upbeat news...(From today's Herald)

Boy that is great news.  If he is anything like he was, this second unit with Nate and BBD will fly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Maybe with the return of DWest... I'll get off of RONDO'S BACK (sounds like a thread title, doesn't it??!!!)

I like Delonte's game a lot... particularly at crunch time. Great kid! A walking TommyPoint.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte update....upbeat news...(From today's Herald):
    [QUOTE]Boy that is great news.  If he is anything like he was, this second unit with Nate and BBD will fly.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I think Doc should think about giving some of Nate's minutes to Wafer. He is starting to remind me of the way he played in Huston!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wafer needs to be playing and based on what I read today he is playing for his contract for the rest of the year.  His present contract ends on Monday.  I think his shot is as good as I have seen so all the talk of him playing good defense has me thinking he can play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

Great news, good luck Delonte, let it heal, but hurry back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

The Globe had a story a week or so ago that projected that Delonte will return sooner than originally than expected. We can sure use him especially if Nate doesn't get out of his shooting slump soon.