Delonte West... Anyone else excited?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

Delonte West... Anyone else excited?

I am NOT an avid follower of basketball as a whole.  I watch the celtics and have watched them since the 80s when I was a youngen on my parents couch watching em with dad but I do not know much about the NBA outside of the Celtics.

I am very excited to see how Delonte West does.  I think it will really open up the bench and let Nate do what he does best as a shooting guard.  I am sure this has been discussed ad naseum but I am really looking forward to it!

The celtics have been a force so far this year and I think this will only make them better...   on a side note, has anyone heard any news about when Perk might return?

DD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Delonte West... Anyone else excited?

In Response to Delonte West... Anyone else excited?:
    [QUOTE]I am NOT an avid follower of basketball as a whole.  I watch the celtics and have watched them since the 80s when I was a youngen on my parents couch watching em with dad but I do not know much about the NBA outside of the Celtics. I am very excited to see how Delonte West does.  I think it will really open up the bench and let Nate do what he does best as a shooting guard.  I am sure this has been discussed ad naseum but I am really looking forward to it! The celtics have been a force so far this year and I think this will only make them better...   on a side note, has anyone heard any news about when Perk might return? DD
    Posted by ddimaria[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear its mid January

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I am looking forward to Delonte's return to the C's, but i hope it's not at Nate's expense. Nate has been playing really well lately. I would like to see both Delonte, and Nate get 15 to 20 minutes a game!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Cant wait for West to get in with Nate..They looked great playing together in preseason, hoping it carrys over.

If our centers got healthy, we'd have 2 solid teams to put on the floor. Exactly what our old timers need.. quality backups

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Just being this enthused again on an annual basis is a fun.  Thanks Danny Ainge for giving me a reason to watch the NBA.  Ray Ray can exhale a bit.  Nate is really gonna benefit although I was starting to enjoy watching him develop as a point guard.  We actually have 3 fast guards who can push the ball now.  This is a very deep team.  I wanted to see John Wall tonight so I'm a little bummed he wont be out there.  He looks faster than Iverson.  Gilbert Arenas is a weenie.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Delonte West makes the Celtics really really really really GREAT.

he will fight for this team like theres no tomoro for him. this is our year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte West... Anyone else excited?:
    [QUOTE]Delonte West makes the Celtics really really really really GREAT. he will fight for this team like theres no tomoro for him. this is our year.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

So great in fact that the core of this team has won 1* title. Hate to imagine the superlatives you give the multiple winning Lakers/Spurs teams. Perhaps great (x100)!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

he was reffering to this years celtic's team as being a "great" team.  Did u get excited by his comments mr. laker troll?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]he was reffering to this years celtic's team as being a "great" team.  Did u get excited by his comments mr. laker troll?
    Posted by celtsfan4ever[/QUOTE]

Trolls have smaller brains, so comprehension is sometimes a problem.

HAHAHA!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delonte West... Anyone else excited? : Trolls have smaller brains, so comprehension is sometimes a problem. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

yea id be scared too if the other team's starters shot 34-49 and has Nate, Delonte, Quis, Big Baby, and either Erden, Shaq, or JO playing off the bench.

be affraid, be very affraid. then again lakers fans shouldnt worry, ol pal stern will just hand them another title.