Delonte West might return!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Re: Delonte West might return!

I'm packing right now and I ain't crazy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jm02130. Show jm02130's posts

IMHO "zany" is probably a better word to describe Delonte West.  In addition to being bipolar, he's a typical left handed, right hemisphere dominant person.  They tend to be a little unconventional and unpredictable.  Think Bill "spaceman" Lee.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte West might return!:
    In Response to Re: Delonte West might return! : What does having bipolar have to do with being pulled over with a bag full of guns? If that's not crazy, I don't know what is. The question nobody seems to want to ask is what he was planning on doing with them before the cops caught him. You think he was going to show and tell? Sane people don't carry bags of guns. I'm sorry, they just don't.
    Posted by dafoe

I am a licensed clinical psychologist and obviously you are not. Owning and carrying guns is not indicative of insanity in the court of law. In America, we have the right to own guns. He used poor judgment carrying guns in an unlawful manner. We don't know his reason for carrying the guns. We can't assume he was going to murder somebody.
       The insults on this thread show no class in some of you guys. Insanity, too ugly to play for the C's etc. Wise up and get a little sense and class some of you and you know who you are. Enough said on my part.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from balticprince. Show balticprince's posts

On top of everything else, the freak pulled his "El Mariachi" guns in a guitar case stunt while riding a 3 wheeled motorcycle. Still needs training wheels to go with his weed?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I doubt that West is high on the list of potential moves. Besides LeBrats mother will request that her son get his Step daddy a job. Nuff said on a good note Deshawn Sims the promising young wing player we saw at Summer League has received and excepted an invitation to Camp,at 6'8.5" he is raw as a wing having had to play Center most of his career at Michigan so in a pinch he knows how too defend 7 footers as well...Also Fernandez isn't out of the question as of today and Portland has feelers out to three teams Bulls,Knicks and Celtics,he would come at a very reasonable price at 1.25 mil per.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte West might return! : I am a licensed clinical psychologist and obviously you are not. Owning and carrying guns is not indicative of insanity in the court of law. In America, we have the right to own guns. He used poor judgment carrying guns in an unlawful manner. We don't know his reason for carrying the guns. We can't assume he was going to murder somebody.    The insults on this thread show no class in some of you guys. Insanity, too ugly to play for the C's etc. Wise up and get a little sense and class some of you and you know who you are. Enough said on my part.
    Posted by mem17

So what's your take on the multiple personality poster here going by the monikers of ConnectingRod, LightSaber and Fierce ... inquiring minds want to know?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Lakers-dealing-Vujacic-;_ylt=AjyN55EP_pHssq4ik.3RNca8vLYF?urn=nba-258703

/>Sources told the paper that the Lakers are trying to package a future first-round pick with the 26-year-old to remove his $5 million salary from their books. Vujacic averaged 2.8 points, 1.2 rebounds and .6 assists in 8.6 minutes per game last season.

According to the Plain Dealer, the Lakers made this offer (to no avail) to the Cleveland Cavaliers in hopes of getting Delonte West(notes) in return. <

If they really want him he will be free 8/5 but that doesn't help them rid themselves of Vujacic ... hope they stay away from Portland.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte West might return! : So what's your take on the multiple personality poster here going by the monikers of ConnectingRod, LightSaber and Fierce ... inquiring minds want to know?
    Posted by Mployee8

I don't know Mployee8. I've noticed you and Fierce tend to enjoy arguing with each other. I can't recall the other 2 guys you mentioned. I actually enjoy a lot of comments you and Fierce make. I have to give you credit for being knowledgable with team salaries and how they relate to the very complicated NBA salary cap.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte West might return! : I am a licensed clinical psychologist and obviously you are not. Owning and carrying guns is not indicative of insanity in the court of law. In America, we have the right to own guns. He used poor judgment carrying guns in an unlawful manner. We don't know his reason for carrying the guns. We can't assume he was going to murder somebody.    The insults on this thread show no class in some of you guys. Insanity, too ugly to play for the C's etc. Wise up and get a little sense and class some of you and you know who you are. Enough said on my part.
    Posted by mem17

Congratulations on being able to identify yourself as childish, petty and condescending all within your first sentence. You covered a lot of ground in under a dozen words.

Are you a licensed clinical psychologist? I don't know. Anymore than you know that I'm not. This is the internet. You could claim to be firefighter/doctor/astronaut for all I care. This is not the first post where I've seen you throw that factoid out there. I don't know why you would feel the need to impress a bunch of strangers with your "credentials"

The bottom line is this: I could care less if you are psychoplogist or if you flip burgers at McDonalds. I don't need training to know insanity when I see it.

Owning guns is not indictive of insanity in a court of law? Who said anything about a court of law? I'm not trying to get the guy committed. I'm just pointing out that he is nuts. That is my opinion and it is the opinion of most people that read that story. Wether or not you feel my opinion is ill informed or justified is irrelevant to me, and probably, everyone else.

We don't know his reasons for carrying the guns? Speak for yourself. What are you, his lawyer now? Anybody with a brain knows that he wasn't planning anything innocent with a bag of guns. You are missing the point. He wasn't stopped with A gun. He was stopped with a bag of guns.  A. Bag. Full. Of. Guns. 

If you feel the need to gather up all your guns, stuff them in a bag and hop on a motorcycle, there is something wrong with you. And it's not bipolar disorder. How many things was he planning on shooting that one (or even two) gun(s) just wouldn't do? 

Lastly, if you don't like some of these threads don't visit them. Nobody is forcing you to read these threads. If you find them to be in poor taste, don't read them. Talking down to people in an effort to get them to conform to your standards of thought and behavior is counterproductive for all of us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Posted by mem17

-

Hmmn. . . A man afer my own hart.  I culdn't agree anymore witout hurtin mysef.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte West might return! :     I don't know Mployee8. I've noticed you and Fierce tend to enjoy arguing with each other. I can't recall the other 2 guys you mentioned. I actually enjoy a lot of comments you and Fierce make. I have to give you credit for being knowledgable with team salaries and how they relate to the very complicated NBA salary cap.
    Posted by mem17

Thnx ... call it paranoia on my part but kyceltic enlightened me to the fact that LightSabre & Fierce are one and the same and I've added ConnectingRod to the mix as they all have the same writing style and personality. The other two have been filling in for Fierce on early morning discussion ... err, comments if you will, with a keen memory of age old discussions and wise-azzed remarks ala Fierce.

Oh well, it is the internets after all ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Delonte West might return! : yea...he can "ball" alright.......everybody's mother........no way can he become a celtic!!!!!!!
    Posted by binbones

Keep him away from Ray's momma.