Delonte

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

Delonte

Lot of discussion about the new guys on the bench, but let's revisit Delonte for a minute..

I posted earlier this year that I thought Delonte West was the key 2nd unit player on this team and I stand by it. Sure, he's been a head case, but that doesn't mean he can't be a great player still. Everybody deserves a 2nd chance, and I think it's clear to see, with the glimpses we have had, that West is the key player off this bench. Let us not forget just how impressive the 2nd unit was to start the season, and who was running that unit. While he has been out, the C's 2nd unit has struggled. Danny made moves to add some punch to the bench because it is not there without Delonte. There are only so many minutes available and if DWest is healthy, he will be getting around 20 minutes a game. There will not be many left.

Can never have enough weapons so I'm happy the C's have added some insurance pieces, but seriously, withour DWest, this team is going to have to play RR till he drops.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Delonte

Delonte looked sensational against the Clippers.  He is a key but if he can't stay healthy through walk throughs we have a problem.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

The dude gotta be on the floor...and that ain't been happening! I'm a Delonte fan but in the course of a season you got to be on the floor over a period of time....getting hurt in a walk through is sinking my belief that he'll be of any help this season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Someone fly in Lebroms mom, he needs that homecooking!  Matter of fact sign her to the 13th roster spot.  For her to produce that Beast of a man, she has got to be a good rebounder....

Gotta do something before he gets invited to Shannon Allen's pregame meal show...  that would be a disaster for this locker room.