DeMarcus Cousins is a loser camp : Sign In!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

DeMarcus Cousins is a loser camp : Sign In!

This young fella is gonna break hearts and wallets of fans and GM's for a decade. He has worst parts of Blatche, Artest and (gasp) SHEED WALLACE!

I'd take him for Jeff Green or Bass though.  But noone who's potential is very high.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: DeMarcus Cousins is a loser camp : Sign In!

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

This young fella is gonna break hearts and wallets of fans and GM's for a decade. He has worst parts of Blatche, Artest and (gasp) SHEED WALLACE!

I'd take him for Jeff Green or Bass though.  But noone who's potential is very high.

[/QUOTE]

DMC has a greater up-side than Rondo and more maturity to boot.

His demons are far easier to exorcise than those of the headcase currently known at RajonRondo.

Even swap if Sacto is dumb enough to go for it.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

DMC has a greater up-side than Rondo and more maturity to boot.

His demons are far easier to exorcise than those of the headcase currently known at RajonRondo.

Even swap if Sacto is dumb enough to go for it.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

As usual you seem lost. No one is discussing Rondo for Cousins and the salaries don't match at all.

Someone could start a discussion about Jet Blue airllines, or what kind of apple they like best and you would start talking about Rondo.

Creeper.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

A discussion of Jet Blue Airlines is likely in BDC's Travel Forum.

Tasty apples??? Try BDC's Lifestyle-Food Forum.

You are turned around, my friend.

Bill-806's thread "Danny Boy, Rondo for a big guy in a BLOCKBUSTER !!!!" should get you up to speed.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A discussion of Jet Blue Airlines is likely in BDC's Travel Forum.

Tasty apples??? Try BDC's Lifestyle-Food Forum.

You are turned around, my friend.

Bill-806's thread "Danny Boy, Rondo for a big guy in a BLOCKBUSTER !!!!" should get you up to speed.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

You are simple minded.

My point was that no matter what one talks to you about, whether it be jetblue, apples, or trades for Cousins you start talking about Rondo. Yiou're obsessed.

I don't need to read that thread to know that there is no way that there will be a Cousins-Rondo trade.

Wake up.