DeMarcus Cousins The 2nd Coming OF KG - Top 5 Franchise Talent...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

DeMarcus Cousins The 2nd Coming OF KG - Top 5 Franchise Talent...

The only humans on Earth (guys who are available I mean - Durant, Rose are not on market)) I would consider trading Rajon Rondo for are Russell Westbrook, Deron Williams, Chris Paul.....the only other guy I would trade Rondo for is the young kid in Sacramento , Demarcus Cousins. This kid is the best young power bigman, he might be better than Dwight Howard already , I'm talking an upside of KG , Tim Duncan in their prime....

What do you guys think of Cousins ? With the adult supervision of Pierce, Ray and KG, why not build around a big man rather than Rondo at point ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: DeMarcus Cousins The 2nd Coming OF KG - Top 5 Franchise Talent...

Coffee is for closers ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Sac is giving Cousins and Evans max deals...

we could of course try and trade for the guy whose plsce Cousins took... Jason Thompson

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Cousins is top 5 franchise talent? That's a good one and he might be better than D12. The new year starts with some good jokes. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

He just demanded to be traded

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2012/01/demarcus-cousins-demands-trade-from-sacramento-kings/

cue all the people who think we can trade Avery, Johnson, Moore and 2 first rd picks for him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Wilcox and 2 number 1's!!

But hasn't he always been a little bit of a knucklehead??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

yes he has

but the Kings have two knucklehead owners, the pete carrol of the NBA in Westphal, who couldn't get along with Cousins like Doc, no legit pass-first PG and no tradition or chance to win

Cousins is like a 21 year old Bynum with attitude issues instead of health issues. The Celts veteran team with a PG who would get him the ball and a players coach would be perfect for this kid.

But some team will offer more than our best offer... like I said it would be the two 1st rd picks, avery, moore and johnson

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: DeMarcus Cousins The 2nd Coming OF KG - Top 5 Franchise Talent...:
    [QUOTE]yes he has but the Kings have two knucklehead owners, the pete carrol of the NBA in Westphal, who couldn't get along with Cousins like Doc, no legit pass-first PG and no tradition or chance to win Cousins is like a 21 year old Bynum with attitude issues instead of health issues. The Celts veteran team with a PG who would get him the ball and a players coach would be perfect for this kid. But some team will offer more than our best offer... like I said it would be the two 1st rd picks, avery, moore and johnson
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I would do that, then get Nick Young next year!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm
    Check this link and tell me if you still want him
    I can't find a bigger headcase in this league other than Cousins, he's immature and he's held back by his lazyness.I know a lot people will say "well wth the big 3 and Doc he's gonna be better" but he's more likely to be one of those guys KG rejects because he doesn't want to listen

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chasebaca. Show chasebaca's posts

This isn't the first time...

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=100151&page=1