DERRICK: A ROSE OR A THORN IN THE RONDO MODE, HE'S THE REASON THEY WILL LOSE TO ATL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

DERRICK: A ROSE OR A THORN IN THE RONDO MODE, HE'S THE REASON THEY WILL LOSE TO ATL

watching parts of the atl series, has made it clear that as good as derrick rose is and has been, that he is in many ways just a taller stronger version of allen iverson, the ultimate trick or treat point guard. he's a rondo in a very different way. rr drives us nuts for one game he may get 20 points with 14 assists while pushing the action, the next he may take 4 shots with 5 turnovers as his team plays 4 on 5 AGAIN as he looks like a zombie. the common ground with both is that they both have a shaky jump shooting game. rr looks to pass his way out of his liability, rose often looks to drive and penetrate thru his liability looking to score first and often. with rose, guys just box it into the pain twith atletic guys or play a version of the box and one. someone guards rose but there's always a spy and someone in the paint to come out and get him. 

he is getting open shot after open shot, but even uncontested he cant make them. i believe atl will win the series as originally predicted.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: DERRICK: A ROSE OR A THORN IN THE RONDO MODE, HE'S THE REASON THEY WILL LOSE TO ATL

In Response to DERRICK: A ROSE OR A THORN IN THE RONDO MODE, HE'S THE REASON THEY WILL LOSE TO ATL:
    [QUOTE]watching parts of the atl series, has made it clear that as good as derrick rose is and has been, that he is in many ways just a taller stronger version of allen iverson, the ultimate trick or treat point guard. he's a rondo in a very different way. rr drives us nuts for one game he may get 20 points with 14 assists while pushing the action, the next he may take 4 shots with 5 turnovers as his team plays 4 on 5 AGAIN as he looks like a zombie. the common ground with both is that they both have a shaky jump shooting game. rr looks to pass his way out of his liability, rose often looks to drive and penetrate thru his liability looking to score first and often. with rose, guys just box it into the pain twith atletic guys or play a version of the box and one. someone guards rose but there's always a spy and someone in the paint to come out and get him.  he is getting open shot after open shot, but even uncontested he cant make them. i believe atl will win the series as originally predicted.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

You might be right about Atlanta winning this series.  I did read your prediction about the Bruins sweeping.  I couldn't imagine that many other Boston fans thought this would happen.  A very bold prediction that was correct.  We were all happy to see this happen.  A sweep in any sport isn't easy to accomplish and doesn't happen very often. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: DERRICK: A ROSE OR A THORN IN THE RONDO MODE, HE'S THE REASON THEY WILL LOSE TO ATL

In Response to Re: DERRICK: A ROSE OR A THORN IN THE RONDO MODE, HE'S THE REASON THEY WILL LOSE TO ATL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to DERRICK: A ROSE OR A THORN IN THE RONDO MODE, HE'S THE REASON THEY WILL LOSE TO ATL : You might be right about Atlanta winning this series.  I did read your prediction about the Bruins sweeping.  I couldn't imagine that many other Boston fans thought this would happen.  A very bold prediction that was correct.  We were all happy to see this happen.  A sweep in any sport isn't easy to accomplish and doesn't happen very often. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]yep, should have gone to vegas on or after that one!
    but thats when the odd seem to get ya...lol