DH to Dallas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

DH to Dallas?

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4677903/dwig%20ht-howard-to-dallas

No mention of boston in the mix....oh thats right only the boston trolls ever suggested that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Re: DH to Dallas?

I've heard Dallas mentioned before but that's just stupidI I have no idea why he would want to go there. The team is older than both Boston and the Lakers and even though Dallas does have their own ESPN page, they are no way a sports & entertainment hub. Hell, people forgot all about Dirk and his hall of fame career until he dropped 48 against OKC in game 1.

Even the money under the cap benefits Boston next year, so is it Cuban's jet or his other biz investments that is luring DH to Dallas?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Texas is the fastest growing state.  Dallas is the biggest city there.  It could be the Fourth City by 2020 at the current population growth rates

And I'm sure Laker-Nation-32 accurately predicted the Deron Williams trade, too... Oh wait!  Nobody even knew he was on the market!  You mean that there are instances where a guy goes somewhere not in the rumor mill?!?!?!

:-O

My bet: he stays in Orlando.  Either he realizes that he's not ready for the pestering he'd get in the limelights of a major city, or he receives the first franchise tag.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Obviously most here have no idea about the Dallas\Fort Worth area. It is a HUGE sports and entertainment hub.  Guess you have never been there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

I understand that Dallas is a huge metropolis but I doubt that he will get as much media exposure as you would get from an east coast market (NY, NJ, BOS) or even LA.

It has been said that if DH decides to leave Orlando, it will be 1.) To play w/another young superstar  2.) To get more marketing exposure or greater off-court opportunities and I just don't think the Texas market offers that player or that kind of exposure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

dallas as for a sports town? i don't know much about it. I have been thre and I can say it is a place i wouldn't mind living.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Dallas is a big sports town although Dallas is NOT the biggest sports city or biggest city in Texas as www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=9f347c1af676ed0bca99f24a5ea330d8&plckUserId=9f347c1af676ed0bca99f24a5ea330d8" target="_parent">Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188 states.  That would be Houston - Much bigger fan bases (rockets who have championships, astros who have more playoff games) and much bigger city. Dallas does out do Houston in football fans with the cowboys, but that is it.