Did Lebrons Choke?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Did Lebrons Choke?

First he quits in Cleveland and now with the game on the line...Is this guy a true winner? Will this haunt them later in the playoffs??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Did Lebrons Choke?

he missed a free throw in a regular season game. lets not overreact.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

He has missed free throws at the end of games numerous times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Did Lebrons Choke?:
    [QUOTE]he missed a free throw in a regular season game. lets not overreact.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's overreacting. Even Lebron kicked the ball after he missed that FT. He knew he choked, again!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In post game interviews he said, they feel like they can't get over the hump..I think thats an indication of the pressure he feels to beat the celts...Also I think that Rondo guarding him changed the whole spectrum of the game. He could not dribble around like he used to. He tried to go low post, but help was more availble and he is not as dangerous that way..I hope to see Rondo guarding Kobe as well..I think that gives us another dimension in dealing with these guys...to keep them off balance.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

Did LeBronski choke?

Only on a big loogie!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In post game interviews he said, they feel like they can't get over the hump..I think thats an indication of the pressure he feels to beat the celts...Also I think that Rondo guarding him changed the whole spectrum of the game. He could not dribble around like he used to. He tried to go low post, but help was more availble and he is not as dangerous that way..I hope to see Rondo guarding Kobe as well..I think that gives us another dimension in dealing with these guys...to keep them off balance.
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Thats what they talk about each time they play the Celtics.  "We have to get over the hump"  and "it takes time" , "we are still learning each other", etc.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Wasn't it the same theme at Cleveland??? After they made the finals, they probably thought it was going to get easier every year. They forgot to take into consideration the grit and toughness of those not ready hand it over, just yet...
    Orlando also knows too well, that its not so easy...stay tuned...I think koby understands it better than Mr. Lebrons..as much as it pains me to give credit to Kobe..but I will say this, he does what ever is necessay to win, and he doe'nt choke in the big games....or series...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

wow-- choke?
    rondo guarded him once and he choked!
    wow-its a joke.

that's why we always eat out shyte.

you are talking to a complete skilled player like Lebron...maybe lucky!
    it happens once, not the second time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I never said he wan't a supreme  skilled player..As far as talents, he is no doubt, right up their with the very best of all time...Where the separation is, i think, is in the killer isntincts of a Koby or Jordan, Bird, and Magic..He definitely has something to prove to be discussed in that group...Don't you think? And I would love nothing better than for the Celtics to be the stoppers of that conversation.
    Having said that, I'm pretty sure he will win at least one title with that group he has now. I just hope that it's not withing the next two years...The Big three still are the Big Brothers to their little three...How long, only time will tell...But i will enjoy it until the window is completely shut!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

As much as I despise LJ, cant get on him for choking that FT unless you want to jump on KG & Ray for gagging on multiple FT's they missed this season in the final seconds during crunch time.

Not a big deal in the over all picture. Glad to see him do it, though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

"Rondo's a very good player," James said. "He's definitely going to pick up full court no matter who is handling the ball. He's very long. He can use his length, but it didn't bother us that much."

No that much???? Thats why he took 20 something shots to make 22pts..and missed a key ft down the stretch..I think Rondo bothered him that much... more than he will give credit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

A missed free throw does not constitute choking....if that's the case we got more than a few on our team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Lebron is not a choker.   Lebron is willing to take the last shot and willing to drive to make a difference.  He can win as many games as anyone in the last seconds.  

Lebron's problem is that HE thinks (and his COACHES always think) its best for him to always bring the ball up and have it in his hands most of the game.  Somewhere he was growing up and they told him he was a point guard and that the whole game was about him.   That means he freezes his team out and the ENTIRE offense is stagnant as they wait around for Lebron.  the WORST offenses I've ever seen in the NBA have Lebron on the team.  There are no plays - just give it to LB and he goes one on one.   Kobe used to do it too 6 or 7 years ago - and he figured out he wasn't going to win that way.....and demanded some teammates, then demanded that they step up.   

When Lebron learns to play power forward and not point guard and gets a coach who can run plays - he's going to be incredibly dangerous.

For now, let's hope he doesn't figure out that basketball is really a TEAM game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Excuse me.....learns to play small forward and not point guard.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

A missed free throw, in a very important game in which they are trying to make a statement. To team that has eliminated you in the play offs repeadedly..If he makes that ft, they can win with a three at the end...Yes I know Kg and RA have done it..its part of the game..but Lebron is not a Celtic. he choked..until he beats us in the play offs,gets the monkey of his back,its called choking..to check normal breathing, especially by compressing or obstructing the windpipe  (or choked by a bone in the throat) strangle, throttle,suffocate...ie..choke.... BB made his fts....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

James tried to convince reporters — and perhaps himself — that this regular-season meeting paled in comparison to the playoffs. But it’s obvious James has a stigma about winning at TD Garden, and victories over Indiana, Detroit, and Charlotte are not going to prepare the Heat for a postseason series here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]wow-- choke? rondo guarded him once and he choked! wow-its a joke. that's why we always eat out shyte. you are talking to a complete skilled player like Lebron...maybe lucky! it happens once, not the second time.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Che is a Bozo!!  Mr. Know it All!!!!