Difference Between Suns And Celtics

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Difference Between Suns And Celtics

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Suns are thinking they're just 1 star player away from being the real deal.

Can we really say the Celts are just 1 star player away from being the real deal?

Also, look at the difference between Miles Plumlee and Vitor Faverani.

Some here bragged about Faverani already being a legit NBA starting Center.

Right now even Miles Plumlee is way better than Fav.

[/QUOTE]

Fierce, how did that happen?  Draft or by developing players and making trades?  Len still has to suit up for the Suns this year.

I see Danny getting to work on the trade market this year and the Celts developing their own players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Fungus is just bent out of shape cause he fears that I may be right about Asik, Hawes or Sanders ... Tanking is his prediction and he has bet what little reputation he has left with the Fungus Lemmings riding on Danny dumping players for a tank job and getting Jabari Parker. If Danny does the exact opposite he will once again be the fool and BIGGEST LOSER ON BDC ... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric1. Show KyleCleric1's posts

[QUOTE]

The Suns are thinking they're just 1 star player away from being the real deal.

Can we really say the Celts are just 1 star player away from being the real deal?

Also, look at the difference between Miles Plumlee and Vitor Faverani.

Some here bragged about Faverani already being a legit NBA starting Center.

Right now even Miles Plumlee is way better than Fav.

[/QUOTE]

We could be 1 star away if that's Kevin Love and somehow he got onto our team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric1. Show KyleCleric1's posts

I don't think there's too much of a difference between the teams assuming a healthy Rondo. I don't see Phoenix as a realistic championship threat. They'd need to be able to pry away a top 20 player from some team.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

difference between Suns and C's is that the Suns have more 2014 1st round picks and less bad contracts on their roster. Might have more young talent too with Bledsoe, Len, Plumlee, Goodwin and the Morris twins

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

One poster here said that if we had Aldridge that we would be elite.  Elite in my books mean we are contenders. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

One poster here said Danny will be selling out to tank for the lottery ... then why so many rumors (Even ESPN) saying the C's may be the favorites in the Asik talks????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One poster here said that if we had Aldridge that we would be elite.  Elite in my books mean we are contenders. 

[/QUOTE]

Ugh.... have you seen Portland play this season! Right now they are considered contenders! Plug LA into this line-up and who knows! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Check out the 4 minute mark on this video ...

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10144499/tank-rank-waiting-big-reveal

Chad Ford:

"These guys aren't that good."

"This team was actually constructed to tank!"

"They're not gonna be good enough long term to be a contender."

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Suns=Celtics & Rondo + TPE

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

Another quality win for the Suns tonight.

Here's another example of your idiocy, Mployee.

You're claiming that Ainge should do what his protege is doing with the Suns.

And that's offering 1st round picks for a star player.

But there's a big difference between the Suns and the Celtics.

The Suns are a legit playoff team and the Celts are just a playoff team because the east is so bad.

Also, the Suns have 4 1st round picks in 2014.

The Celts only have 2 1st round picks in 2014.

See the difference?

[/QUOTE]

No I don't ... The Suns are not a legit playoff team. They have had unexplainable success by a team that was put together by their GM to tank .... You rely on media reports and personalities as your proof but when Chad Ford says there is no reason for them to be winning other than luck and hardnose play from players that weren't expected to contribute at the levels they are right now. Key words being "right now." Ford doesn't think they can maintain their level of play. They are alot like the C's who have been winning since Crawford was installed at PG. they have taken teams most agree are much better down to the wire and even won a few ... They are not much different at all from the C's especially once Rondo gets back.

Do the Suns have a $10MM TPE ... Is it possible for Danny to flip a player or two and end up with another 1st round pick?

Despite what Fungus says, there are plenty of smart people that don't think the Suns are for real. We shall see.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

You forgot .... YOU'RE A WELCHER .... NOBODY WILL EVER BET WITH YOU ... NOT EVEN FOR A PIECE OF BUBBLE GUM ... GET IT????

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

You forgot .... YOU'RE A WELCHER .... NOBODY WILL EVER BET WITH YOU ... NOT EVEN FOR A PIECE OF BUBBLE GUM ... GET IT????

It's not a bet, it's just a friendly challenge.

I mean it's not like you'll stop posting for a month if you get it wrong.

Seriously, you're the biggest coward I know.

Since you lost that Glen Davis bet, you didn't even try to get even!

HAHAHA

Official Tally

Fierce - 1

Mployee - 0

I keep giving you chances to get even and you're too scared to call!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, is that all you got, archives from three years ago? You were tonguetied when I challenged you to a bet in the Knicks game ... gave you till end of qtr and nothing but CRICKETS!!! To save face you come back with a counter offer at even money after the time had expired ... What a Whussie ... You're living in a self deranged fantasy fueled by misinterpreted wins on your part (that are really losses) to fulfill the ego that mommy and daddy failed to provide. So sorry ... maybe if you got a real job you'd feel better once you really accomplished something other than thinking you've outbullied some American on BDC ... You are looking so foolish you are embarrassing your homeland and it's citizenry. Repent!!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.