Dirty Play by WADE for sure

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Re: Dirty Play by WADE for sure

Isn't coming down on a player with your arm and driving/hitting them to the floor the definition of a flagrant 2 foul?  What does anyone in their right mind think would happen if Shaq did that to Wade or Lebron?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

If Ron Artest had done the exact same thing there is no doubt in my mind that he would have been ejected and suspended.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Dirty Play by WADE for sure:
    [QUOTE]Isn't coming down on a player with your arm and driving/hitting them to the floor the definition of a flagrant 2 foul?  What does anyone in their right mind think would happen if Shaq did that to Wade or Lebron?
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]

LeBron and Wade are holier than thou

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Moral of the story tonight: go to KG early and often inside. the Cheat have nothing inside that can stop him including Mr softie chris bosh. lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

[QUOTE]The league needs to address this take down.  But my guess is that nothing will happen to Wade since he is a star player.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

Let's hope the NBA chiefs have the courage to do the right thing. Wade clearly needs to suspended. However, my bet is that they simply upgrade the foul to a flagrant one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3370814. Show user_3370814's posts

Wade was saying, define chippy, well, playing the video of what he just did to Rondo would answer his question.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Wade should be suspended. You are right it was intentional and very dirty.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

I agree that it was intentional and Wade should be suspended. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In the Globes game pics 1 and 9 clearly show Wade pulling down RR and PP respectively.  They don't have the RA take down.  How the league lets this go on as well as the double standards clearly shown by the refs is simply ridiculous.  Van Grungy (honorary degree - what a joke) and Breen-brain sounded like they wanted to cry while Boston ate Miami's lunch.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticreuven. Show celticreuven's posts

Not only I do believe Wade has to be suspended, what amazes me is that none of the analysts on ABC or ESPN mentioned or alluded to the fact.  It is such BS.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Re: Witness to criminal activity

In Response to Witness to criminal activity:
    [QUOTE]Clearly intentional and a very dirty play. Suspend Wade for his melicious and criminal act.  Here is the clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fre_SGtycBM Take note of the unnatural hook of his leg around and behind Rondo. Go C's
    Posted by whatsupdoc1[/QUOTE]

Wow!  I didn't even notice the leg part of that before!  He should be suspended!  That's disgusting. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

It was a dirty play. Wade hooked him & tried to used his momentum to slam Rondo to the court. The refs will look at it...If BBD is going to be useless out there he can atleast use up his fouls upside Wade & LBJ's head..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

Did anyone else see it was like first or second quarter when pierce fouled wade and as wade was falling her tried grabbing pierces jersey to pull him down as well?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

taj gibson, accused wade of trying to take him out last year.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Here's a Simmons tweat in the heat of the moment

Wade's up to about 6 dirty plays this series highlighted by Rondo's injury. If the Celtics don't knock him down soon, they deserve to lose.

http://twitter.com/#!/sportsguy33

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Note the leg technique:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjppdwr6tPE

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Wade has had shoulder injuries...I'm guessing a hard block by JON would put him on the bench

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Not sure if Wade really meant to hook him...and it you look at it in slow mo....Rondo was pulling on Wade's waist all the time...Rondo is always doin the Pesky thing and I think this behavior (although really cool) bit him in the elbow! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from deanocelt. Show deanocelt's posts

I believe, after seeing the game and considering all the evidence, that D Wade meant to inflict pain; however, I believe that the evidince has to be unambiguous. It will therefore be extremely unlikely that the league will assess anything. I hope I am wrong.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

After watching the game tonight I can see why you guys are so angry about this. Not sure what will happen in regards to what happened with Rondo and to Pierce and Allen. But I don't think Stern will do a thing about it. Wade a poster boy of the league and we'll see what get's done.

The Celtics really shouldn't go out of their way to injure any Heat player though. Beat them legally, hurt them, but not injure them. Last thing The Celtics would want is to have Stern come down on THEM in regards to injuring a Heat player.

Hopefully for The Celtics sake Rondo will be right, or as right as he can be. For game 4. I just want to see The Celtics beat these guys. Or at least soften them up sufficently for Chicago to beat them in four.

I really didn't like The Heat before and don't know what to make of them now. Already were my most disliked team in the NBA.

I'll cheer for two teams The L.A. Lakers and whoever is playing the Miami Heat.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatsupdoc1. Show whatsupdoc1's posts

Caught on Tape

JTKL - Great research Thank you.! So this is not the first time, but we now have an injured player time for the NBA to put a stop to this.

Artist.... More good research, thank you! The unfortunate thing is that Rondo was playing basketball and Wade is playing judo with the intention to harm.  There was no reason for him to clearly and intentionally hook his leg around and behind Rondo other than to injure him.

It is a very sneaky and deceitful move but it was all Caught on Tape.
    Suspend Wade.

Go C's

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Notice that after the incident, though, the calls finally started to even out.  Even in this game three the heat were getting calls to keep them close.

After the rondo thing the fouls evened out a bit.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

I love how Wade comes out after the game and proclaims he is not a dirty player.

It was a dirty play. I don't care how you want to chalk it up at the end of the day since Rondo came back in. He got really hurt because someone couldn't control themselves on the court. The ball was away from Wade and they didn't have to go to the ground. Wade barrells his weight into Rondo which Rondo tries to brace himself for and he fell in a very awkward position.

Wades dirty its fine. Everyone took notice last night thats how he wants to play. I doubt any of the Celtics will do anything to harm him but set hard screens and want to show him up.

How many times do you see Ray Allen wanting to fight someone? Wade is obviously getting under the skin of these guys and not because hes scoring because of his dirty play. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

He's been getting away with dirty fouls all series. I say Murph makes his contribution through wades execution. Its his last year probably in the league why not go out in style,Winter Hill style that is.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

There is a fine line when you are playing playoff basketball. I hope Wade gets a serious elbow to the head when Shaq is on the floor.