DO IT NOW DANNY!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

DO IT NOW DANNY!!!

Dear Mr. Ainge,

Every game you wait, the more value your trade chips lose. PLEASE, don't just sit by and watch this like a you don't know what to do. DO IT!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: DO IT NOW DANNY!!!

In response to Fierce34's comment:

+2 and 1!

Its pretty bad when want PP outta here. I love him, but time to go!!! Based on how fast he's sliding, His value will never be higher than it is right now. No D, shots flat, court vision and passing skills falling daily.....sad to see this happen to him so fast, and after such a good looking start for him. DAMN!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I think the last gasp is to bring PP and KG off the bench. PP's shots are flat, he has no legs. Just start Green

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I think the last gasp is to bring PP and KG off the bench. PP's shots are flat, he has no legs. Just start Green

If we gotta keep PP, then agreed. But we gotta get more than what we have no matter what we do with him. Might as well get what we can for him and cut our losses. I just don't see him being the shooter he was ever again.  breaks my heart!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Pierce will rise again, but it will be too little too late.   When we see those once in a while fantastic games come along, we'll wonder why he can't do it all the time.  The answer - Father Time has taken over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Yeah, they need to do something to shake-it up as soon as possible. Lee is not as mentally tough as I thought and needs to be led all the time, Terry seems like he's just mailing it in after getting a ring with the Mavs, and Green & Bass look like they're just stealing DA's money this year. Mix in PP & Rondo who appear to be beyond frustration and don't care anymore and you have a hot mess.

Doc needs to hold the guys more accountable and be more flexible with his line-ups (maybe he needs a fresh set of eyes and stronger bench coaches) and DA should explore all possibilities with the possible exceptions of KG, Sully, and maybe AB.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Pierce will rise again, but it will be too little too late.   When we see those once in a while fantastic games come along, we'll wonder why he can't do it all the time.  The answer - Father Time has taken over.

Pierce will rise again if we get some help. If not he will be run into the ground.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

+110 AND 10

THE DR. IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Dr_Hollywood

Is a proctologist really a doctor? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

Agree that starting Green may help this team.  Green should be given the opportunity to show if can be more consistent as a starter.  Pierce would also benefit by playing less minutes. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

+110 AND 10

THE DR. IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Dr_Hollywood

Haven't heard from you in a while.  How is that Laker teams doing these days?  I am sure I would know but for some reason all the troll posts are deleted before I can read them.  Must be sad to go to all this trouble and then they delete your post.  

ROTFLMAO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Should have been done over the summer when guys like Henson and Drummond were there for the taking on draft day.

Still, I agree with the OP. Danny and ownership are in full blown Pitino mode: salesmanship and denial. Reality wins in the end and the end is nigh.

Danny buried the team with two really awful contracts: Terry and Green. The only way crawl from under these contracts is to attach them to Rondo, PP, and KG.