do the miami heat really want to face the celtics in the first round of the playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

do the miami heat really want to face the celtics in the first round of the playoffs?

imho,no!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

Re: do the miami heat really want to face the celtics in the first round of the playoffs?

Yes. Why not

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: do the miami heat really want to face the celtics in the first round of the playoffs?

There is no way the C's will be the 8th seed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Exactly, rameakap, it's a moot point. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I think we can at least get the 6th seed. I would like to face the Knicks first round.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I think Atlanta and Brooklyn will fall back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonsy12. Show jonsy12's posts

I'm so with you on NYK in the first round. Don't think they would be a problem. To easy to rattle, and not just based on KG/Melo thing. We still basically own them. Lil D goes a long way against the Knicks. P U

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"Remember, the NBA is a business first and a sport second."

BS again --- remember you keep tellin' me about Stern conspiracy? Now you know that the phantom whistle is all about NBA business.....business first priority. I'm glad you saw and heard a bunch of phantom whistles at the game last night.

Oh how come you stopped saying the celtics will exit at the first playoff meeting? - i know, you smell perfume huh. The celts playing well.

Hey....you go back to work, if you do work.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonsy12. Show jonsy12's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to jonsy12's comment:

I'm so with you on NYK in the first round. Don't think they would be a problem. To easy to rattle, and not just based on KG/Melo thing. We still basically own them. Lil D goes a long way against the Knicks. P U

We own them?

In their last meeting the Celts lost at home to the Knicks.

And what are the chances of NY exiting the 1st round for the 3rd consecutive season?

Remember, the NBA is a business first and a sport second.

Would anybody be afraid of the big bad Knicks? Would anybody not look forward to the matchup? C'mon Fierce one

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

They'll enter the playoffs at either the 4 or 5 seed.  They're playing good enough ball to secure home court, imo.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Fierce, we do own the Knicks. So they won one game in the last 14. LOL! They live by the 3 and die by the 3, don't play steady defense and take too many bad shots.