Do we really NEED a guard?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Do we really NEED a guard?

Listen, in the playoffs, rosters usually shrink to a core group of like 8 or 9 guys. Last night against the Bulls Terry played 26 minutes, Bradley played 26 minutes, Terry played 28. Barbosa was a great spark off the bench and was a nice tool to have in the bag, but do we really NEED to go hard after another guard? With Paul getting some time at the 2, I don't really see that pressing of a need, unless Avery or Courtney gets hurt.

I agree 100% with Doc & Danny plan to get the "Best player available for our team" instead of pursuing a particular guy based on position, and really the best player for our team is still likely to be a scoring big.

Anyway, the final lineup is likely to be Avery/Terry, Paul, Jeff, Bass and KG

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Do we really NEED a guard?

Bring Kris Joseph up.  The kid can sit and learn a lot in practice.  He will mark my word be a good player in the NBA.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Well, you're right but, Avery Bradley fouled out last night. We don't want a case where say he and lee both get in foul trouble. I'm for the best avaible player but hopefuly it is someone who can handle the rock somewhat. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Well, you're right but, Avery Bradley fouled out last night. We don't want a case where say he and lee both get in foul trouble. I'm for the best avaible player but hopefuly it is someone who can handle the rock somewhat. 

Like Kris too but we need someone with more experience right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Double-T. Show Double-T's posts

Kris Joseph was released a couple of months ago.