Do you see any trades for Celtics?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Do you see any trades for Celtics?

Perkins and JON, for Yao Ming. None of the three are healthy, both teams would be taking a chance with this trade, it could be worth it to the C's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

how about paul pierce and kevin garnett for kobe bryant and pau gasol?  how is that for a crazy trade....Yell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't see any trades on the horizon as the old saying goes:If it ain't broke,don't fix it!!! The Celtics have JON healing and Shaq taking a breather,no biggie! They should try and incorperate Bradley a little more as he's a tough as nails defender from all that I've read about him. Erdan has played better than anyone expected so rushing out to get another body is fruitless. Delonte will be back at the end of the season and Perkins is getting closer to his return date,also on this note remember that Rasheed is still hovering around Boston so I'm just saying....18-4 is not a team that needs a lot of fixing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Why would one think about trades when the Celtics are going to have Perkins, JON and West back at some point this season and they are 19 and 4 without those guys?  The Celtics get those three guys back without giving up anything.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

In Response to Re: Do you see any trades for Celtics?:
    [QUOTE]Why would one think about trades when the Celtics are going to have Perkins, JON and West back at some point this season and they are 19 and 4 without those guys?  The Celtics get those three guys back without giving up anything.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

if only others could realize how much sense this makes, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you see any trades for Celtics? : Jermaine, Marquis, Bradley and Wafer gets him $ wise
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Are any of these expiring contracts?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE] Perkins and JON, for Yao Ming. None of the three are healthy, both teams would be taking a chance with this trade, it could be worth it to the C's.
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Yao Ming?

HAHAHA!!!

Great offensive player but he's softer than Pau Gasol. 

I hope you're kiddding.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you see any trades for Celtics? : Are any of these expiring contracts?
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I'll respond to myself:
    Jermaine O'Neal is signed for two years at $5mil/yr, which seems pretty untradeable...
    Marquis Daniels is in a walk year for $2mil
    Von Wafer is on a one year deal and I don't think it's entirely guaranteed

I'm not sure why the Pistons would want Jermaine O'Neal, but they'd free up $3mil in cap space.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you see any trades for Celtics? : Yao Ming? HAHAHA!!! Great offensive player but he's softer than Pau Gasol.  I hope you're kiddding.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

So you wouldn't want Pau Gasol playing for the C's?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you see any trades for Celtics? :  So you wouldn't want Pau Gasol playing for the C's?

This is what the Celtics would have gotten if they traded Perk and JO for Yao.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you see any trades for Celtics? :  So you wouldn't want Pau Gasol playing for the C's?

It's not about not wanting to see Pau play for the Cs. It's more of it's not going to happen.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

To answer the OP question.....NO!!!!!!! Look at our record and that should be enough.  They have a little breathing room in the East and on all but 1 to 2 teams out West. 

Why would Mona Ellis come here to be a back up when he is starting in Golden State?  I swear with a 12 game streak and players coming back that folks still arent satisfied.

The post big 3 era will be BBD, Rondo, Erdan, Harangody, Bradley and possible Nate and/or Daniels.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

People the c's should look at is posey.
    They can trade perk..and he can do an illgaskas. Where if perk got traded he would never play for ind. He would get bought out and come back to bos. The trade would be perk and bradley and a 2nd round pick for posey..Indi gets cap relief of 4mill. Bradley is about 2 mill and a snd round pick is about a mill and something.
    That trade will work because it gives bos depth for injuries to paul or kg or the centers. Posey can play PF. If erden has to start. you can put poey and kg as your bigs or posey and davis. That would not hurt you. That would be good insurance.

Also a trade partner could be rudy fernandex who can play 2 but more a 3. he can be a big 2. who can shoot. He could be had probably for marquis and erden. And por would throw in a pick or another player to balance that. Having fernandez and posey from a shooting standpoint would be huge. And rudy can play 2 or 3. Where in the finals yes they will make it faker fans. while you will loose to SA. bos can go with. nate,ray,rudy,paul,posey......Those are 5 3 point shooters. and nate who can shoot and penetrate and paul who can create and kick.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

hey jdm,

all do respect I dont know about harangody. He could maybe be a bench player a good one. But hes not as big as kevin love nor has his athletic ability.

What ainge can do is just sign the next big 3 when the others retire. Because at point there will be alot of people who would want to play with rondo

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

ky celtic,

I would take pauls brother marc over paul.

Pau plays strong with a great cast. His brother is tougher bigger and stronger than him and a real center. The real gasol brother is marc.. Imagine if he played PF for the lakers with bynum. Or played C for the celtics.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]People the c's should look at is posey. They can trade perk..and he can do an illgaskas. Where if perk got traded he would never play for ind. He would get bought out and come back to bos. The trade would be perk and bradley and a 2nd round pick for posey..Indi gets cap relief of 4mill. Bradley is about 2 mill and a snd round pick is about a mill and something. That trade will work because it gives bos depth for injuries to paul or kg or the centers. Posey can play PF. If erden has to start. you can put poey and kg as your bigs or posey and davis. That would not hurt you. That would be good insurance. Also a trade partner could be rudy fernandex who can play 2 but more a 3. he can be a big 2. who can shoot. He could be had probably for marquis and erden. And por would throw in a pick or another player to balance that. Having fernandez and posey from a shooting standpoint would be huge. And rudy can play 2 or 3. Where in the finals yes they will make it faker fans. while you will loose to SA. bos can go with. nate,ray,rudy,paul,posey......Those are 5 3 point shooters. and nate who can shoot and penetrate and paul who can create and kick.
    Posted by DoctorCO[/QUOTE]

You really want a James Posey that's only shooting 36% from the field and 33% from beyond the arc? 

The Celtics will never pay Posey 6.5m this year and 6.9m next season.

Rudy Fernandez? Doc will never play him because he's not a good defender.

If the Celtics don't make any major trades this season remember this post of mine.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

rasheed is coming back :o

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

James F'n Posey.....GTFOH with that idea.....the past is the past.  Let it GO!