Do You Think Celtics Read This Forum?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Do You Think Celtics Read This Forum?

Staff and Players - just to see what the fans are saying?  

Maybe management to get ideas from our crazy trade proposals ? 

(psssstt:  Rondo, Wallace and Bradley - for Monroe, Stuckey and Villenuava... then swap Bass for Lin)

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Do You Think Celtics Read This Forum?

I think that they only read what I post.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think that they only read what I post.

[/QUOTE]

hahaha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

No.  They all have lives.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I know for  fact that Rondo and his entire posse have me (and Dudder too) on IGNORE.

Weanies, one and all...

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

No. You're high. Go home.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

maybe DA does just to remind himself how stupid a lot of C's fans are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

If DA was able to read everything we have posted and argued here, Am sure he will call and apoint us as his trusted advisers! HAHAHAHAHA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I can tell you for a fact that celtics read this forum, because I got a phone call from PP telling me that he appreciated my comments and support and that I'm always right.

Ok, not really.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StuckOutWest. Show StuckOutWest's posts

I would think that some celts staff desk-workers and some players do.  Many high profile athletes and celebs spend  alot of time on various social networks.  Just human nature to be curious what others (local fans in this case) are saying about them.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

If they did read this forum, Fierce would have gotten a couple of free tickets for his loyalty and for driving the discussion & raising interest in the Celtics 365 days a year !

FANATIC CELTICS FANS RULE !

Ps: STOP TRYING TO TRADE RONDO , LET'S SEE HIM COME BACK AND LEAD THIS TEAM !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

no - never.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Ps: STOP TRYING TO TRADE RONDO , LET'S SEE HIM COME BACK AND LEAD THIS TEAM !"

Are you directing this to Danny Ainge or to the forum? The forum is powerless to trade Rondo. Ainge will certainly trade anyone on this team for the right offer. 

Rondo isn't good enough to be the best player on a championship team. If he comes back and the Celts starting winning enough to be a first round punching bag for the Heat and the Pacers Rondo will have to be traded. Them's the breaks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StuckOutWest. Show StuckOutWest's posts

Absolutely.  A PG's primary job is to distribute the ball and orchestrate the team on the court - not necessarily score.  Sam Jones won Championships.  Heck, Mario Chalmers wins championships!  I can't even remember the PGs on Jordan's Bulls championship teams.  

Rondo does that as good as any PG so - Why trade Rondo?  You would only trade him for a Center and there isn't a viable good Center that is available and that is worth it anyway.  Of all the players on the Celtics, Rondo is the most valuable.  You supplement and build around your most valuable assets.  

I just hope Rondo doesn't demand a trade. and I also hope he has been practicing his foul shots while rehabbing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Without a doubt.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to StuckOutWest's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Absolutely.  A PG's primary job is to distribute the ball and orchestrate the team on the court - not necessarily score.  Sam Jones won Championships.  Heck, Mario Chalmers wins championships!  I can't even remember the PGs on Jordan's Bulls championship teams.  

Rondo does that as good as any PG so - Why trade Rondo?  You would only trade him for a Center and there isn't a viable good Center that is available and that is worth it anyway.  Of all the players on the Celtics, Rondo is the most valuable.  You supplement and build around your most valuable assets.  

I just hope Rondo doesn't demand a trade. and I also hope he has been practicing his foul shots while rehabbing.

[/QUOTE]

I would actually respect Rondo for having the sack to demand a trade.

It would be comparable to Deputy Barney Fife demanding a transfer from Sheriff Taylor. Never happen.

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I.m making couple million a year, playing fo a lousy team, and my reading level trends to comic books, when I'm not clubbing .  Yeah I'm reading this stuff, Yeah Right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Who knows, maybe some of the posters are actually in the Cs organization! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I hope they don't have that much time on their hands