Doc getting all the players he coveted over the years

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Doc getting all the players he coveted over the years

Adrian Wojnarowski: Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler will go to the Suns, Jared Dudley and JJ Redick to the Clippers and 2 2nd-round picks to Bucks, sources tell Y Twitter @WojYahooNBA

Reddick, Dudley ... not a bad pickup at all. Makes me worry about tat 2015 pick!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Doc getting all the players he coveted over the years

So what happens to Jamal Crawford? Who goes to the bench?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Jamal Crawford is the bench! As of today:

Paul, Reddick, Dudley, Blake, Jordan

Crawford, Green

There is your championship contending team!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

The Clippers do look like they'll be a strong team next year. I like this move a lot for them. That said, I want them to fail (but still do better than the Lakers).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Adrian Wojnarowski: Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler will go to the Suns, Jared Dudley and JJ Redick to the Clippers and 2 2nd-round picks to Bucks, sources tell Y Twitter @WojYahooNBA

Reddick, Dudley ... not a bad pickup at all. Makes me worry about tat 2015 pick!

Suns got a lot for Dudley!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Yeah I think all parties made out pretty well. Probably the Clippers did the best. I like those two players. I still need to see more ... I think a key indicator is if they sign Odom or use his money in better ways, like for Landry for example. Would be good to get Barnes back on a friendly deal. They got to do something about Jordan. Can they really win with him shooting 30% from the line?!? I don't see how they possibly trade him. Actually maybe they pick up Lopez if released or maybe a trade. Lopez would be great off the bench for Jordan and then late in games. He's up at 77%, averages 11 & 6 in 23 minutes of play. That'd be a solid pickup.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

As a BC fan, I'm just glad to see Dudley on a contending team...solid all around player, and one of the league's good guys.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Louisio. Show Louisio's posts

In response to davidap's comment:

The Clippers do look like they'll be a strong team next year. I like this move a lot for them. That said, I want them to fail (but still do better than the Lakers).

As far as I'm concerned the emergence of a strong Clippers franchise is an extremely positive development for Boston Celtics fans, because it means the Lakers won't have a monopoly on leveraging the Southern California/Hollywood recruitment advantage when it comes to top free agents. In other words, it makes the task of getting banner #17 tougher for the Lakers.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

The Orlando Clippers.

Good, but not good enough to win it all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dudley and Reddick are good but are they winners and have they ever won? No.  I don't wish Doc well at this point. As we find out more about what happened I could change my mind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I was hoping we could get Dudley and Gortat for Humpty Dumpy but since we can't until 7/12....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Louisio's comment:

In response to davidap's comment:

[QUOTE]

As far as I'm concerned the emergence of a strong Clippers franchise is an extremely positive development for Boston Celtics fans, because it means the Lakers won't have a monopoly on leveraging the Southern California/Hollywood recruitment advantage when it comes to top free agents. In other words, it makes the task of getting banner #17 tougher for the Lakers.

[/QUOTE]

Isn't that why we traded Doc to the Clips (not to mention the pick) ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

That should dispell the talk of Doc telling the Clips not to trade Bledsoe to the C's cuz he wanted to coach him, eh?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Isn't that why we tradedDoc to the Clips (not to mention the pick) ?

"It's not a trade cuz no paid player is or can be associated with a coach, gm or other personel being released to another team ... hence the term "compensation ($ or draft picks) is used."

You see how stupid you look, Mployee?

I mean you contradicting yourself like some idiotic wingnut!

HAHAHA

What you don't understand is that I was saying that's why it's not a TRADE (TONGUE-IN-CHEEK) according to the league. I was being sarcastic, not surrendering to your stupidity you simpleton!

Obvious your lack of reading for comprehension missed this part of my statement;

The term "compensation" is used in lieu of "trade" because technically there is no player being traded for a coach. Now that the coach alone is being released in turn for compensation that involves no paid players that come under the guise of the CBA, the deal can be confirmed as long as there are no other side agreements and as long as it's for draft picks and/or cash.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

What you don't understand is that I was saying that's why it's a not a TRADE (TONGUE-IN-CHEEK) according to the league. I was being sarcastic, not surrending to your stupidity you simpleton!

Once again you're lying. 

Channeling that inner serial liar of years past?

Earlier tonight you said you will already ignore me. Look at what you're doing now.

You were being sarcastic?

If you lie about a simple thing like saying ignoring someone then reneging on it, obviously you can't be trusted.

[/QUOTE]

I peeked after seeing the lies you were telling BoSox about by "admission" .... Have to keep an eye on you even when ignoring you as "I MUST DEFEND MYSELF" so others don't believe you as a result of my silence.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

What you don't understand is that I was saying that's why it's not a TRADE (TONGUE-IN-CHEEK) according to the league. I was being sarcastic, not surrending to your stupidity you simpleton!

Obvious your lack of reading for comprehension missed this part of my statement;

The term "compensation" is used in lieu of "trade" because technically there is no player being traded for a coach. Now that the coach alone is being released in turn for compensation that involves no paid players that come under the guise of the CBA, the deal can be confirmed as long as there are no other side agreements and as long as it's for draft picks and/or cash.

So show us what the salary cap rules say about trading coaches.

If you can do that then I'll shut up.

Everybody here already knows coaches can't be traded. You yourself said it.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I'm tired of correcting your twisting and spinning my words!

I said in the original statement the following ...

Stern said coaches can't be involved in a trade for players as coaches don't come under the CBA. I don't even think there is a mention of trading a coach for a player or not or even compensation in the CBA.

Do you even read before commenting, criticizing or twisting other people's statements? That is why you are a liar, cheat, scum of the earth spin artist.

GOOD RIDDENS!!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.