Doc Glen River's Rotation is awful Folks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy. Show celticsboy's posts

Doc Glen River's Rotation is awful Folks

Doc Rivers is substituting players like a chicken with its head cut off. He is confused on what works or doesn't and they too are confused sometimes not knowing what their true roll are. If a squad is on the floor doing well, the bonehead ALWAYS subs them out and put in the cheerleaders that were enjoying the show. W T F is wrong with that guy, arrrggh. NEVER MIND. When are you leaving again, Doc?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Doc Glen River's Rotation is awful Folks

wow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

In Response to Doc Glen River's Rotation is awful Folks:
    [QUOTE]Doc Rivers is substituting players like a chicken with its head cut off. He is confused on what works or doesn't and they too are confused sometimes not knowing what their true roll are. If a squad is on the floor doing well, the bonehead ALWAYS subs them out and put in the cheerleaders that were enjoying the show. W T F is wrong with that guy, arrrggh. NEVER MIND. When are you leaving again, Doc?
    Posted by celticsboy[/QUOTE]

I agree he looked as lost out there as KG did tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I don't know that his rotation is awful but I would sure like to see him get a technical when the calls that were going on tonight.  Poor kristic has 3 fouls on him before the game started.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy. Show celticsboy's posts

In Response to Re: Doc Glen River's Rotation is awful Folks:
    [QUOTE]I don't know that his rotation is awful but I would sure like to see him get a technical when the calls that were going on tonight.  Poor kristic has 3 fouls on him before the game started.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I've called for that before during the game vs the Knicks, even though they managed to pull out that win.

I just feel like the Celtics are getting lynched in a public square by David Stern's Henchman and everybody is just taking it up the azz and saying nothing. Greg Popovich went beserk the other day on a Ref, probably trying to do a job on the Spurs to finish them off while they're down and help the Lakers catch up. We all know how happy Stern would be to see His favorite team have nothing but homecourt throughout the playoffs.

If anyone doesn't think these fouls doesn't affect the function of a particular team then you are watching the games with your helmet on backwards. I'm sick of it.

If the Celtics are up by 4, 5 or 6, the ref call some bullsheit call, STAND UP DOC. If they do it while you're down, f u c k , TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM, STAND UP AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD. If not then we'll keep getting pfhucked and you can forget about moving forward to anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Yeah, that will make everything better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy. Show celticsboy's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, that will make everything better.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

we know if YOU stopped posting it would make everything better?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Lloyd you don't feel that the refs played a role in the game?  I don't think you watched the game. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy. Show celticsboy's posts

[QUOTE]Lloyd you don't feel that the refs played a role in the game?  I don't think you watched the game. 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

mr Lloyd is one of the special fans watching the games with his Helmet on backwards.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

The NBA by far has the worst officiating in all of sports. Krstic has a guy sit on his back with no call, than they call a touch foul at the other end.  Doc should of pulled a Bobby Knight and got a T at that point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc Glen River's Rotation is awful Folks : I've called for that before during the game vs the Knicks, even though they managed to pull out that win. I just feel like the Celtics are getting lynched in a public square by David Stern's Henchman and everybody is just taking it up the azz and saying nothing. Greg Popovich went beserk the other day on a Ref, probably trying to do a job on the Spurs to finish them off while they're down and help the Lakers catch up. We all know how happy Stern would be to see His favorite team have nothing but homecourt throughout the playoffs. If anyone doesn't think these fouls doesn't affect the function of a particular team then you are watching the games with your helmet on backwards. I'm sick of it. If the Celtics are up by 4, 5 or 6, the ref call some bullsheit call, STAND UP DOC. If they do it while you're down, f u c k , TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM, STAND UP AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD. If not then we'll keep getting pfhucked and you can forget about moving forward to anything.

now THIS i agree with.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]The NBA by far has the worst officiating in all of sports. Krstic has a guy sit on his back with no call, than they call a touch foul at the other end.  Doc should of pulled a Bobby Knight and got a T at that point.
    Posted by paulbrr7[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was DISGRACEFUL.  The call, I mean.  Doc has approached the Bobby Knight level in defending his players before.  He seemed to be holding back tonight...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Lloyd you don't feel that the refs played a role in the game?  I don't think you watched the game. 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't say that. Though I don't believe that's why the C's lost tonight ... in fact, we got to the line 14 more times. What I'm saying is, the notion that Doc can solve it all by standing up and bitching at the refs is laughable.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc Glen River's Rotation is awful Folks : we know if YOU stopped posting it would make everything better?

So is that a question?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc Glen River's Rotation is awful Folks : are you stupid?

You're the one who doesn't seem to understand basic punctuation.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Refs are awful.  Worse is theres nothing you can do about it...nothing!.. not even complain.

Even the media has placed the refs off limits.. Last nights game perfect example... just a ton of bad calls, crazy calls and I havent found anythng from the Celtic writers making mention of it, let alone complaining.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Doc lost his starting center first via injury and eventually through a trade. The "depth" guys he was counting in Shaq, Jo and West have basically missed a 100+ games between them.  He lost an important backup, Daniels, to a freak injury.  Rondo has been playing with injuries all season and hasn't been himself.  Doc's had a patchwork roster all season and this team was the #1 seed up until a week ago.   

Ainge added Jeff Green, Kristic and a bunch of other guys and Doc needs to see who can do what before the playoffs, all while trying to teach a system, and some of you are railing about rotations?  On top of that, Doc is trying to manage the minutes of Pierce, KG, Rondo and Ray so that they aren't burnt out, all while trying to win as many games as possible.  

If you can't see the Herculean task that was placed at the feet of Doc Rivers, I'm sorry, but you are blind or have no understanding of the current situation.  Doc is the least of this team's issues, and a lesser coach would've faltered long ago.   

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

[QUOTE]Doc lost his starting center first via injury and eventually through a trade. The "depth" guys he was counting in Shaq, Jo and West have basically missed a 100+ games between them.  He lost an important backup, Daniels, to a freak injury.  Rondo has been playing with injuries all season and hasn't been himself.  Doc's had a patchwork roster all season and this team was the #1 seed up until a week ago.    Ainge added Jeff Green, Kristic and a bunch of other guys and Doc needs to see who can do what before the playoffs, all while trying to teach a system, and some of you are railing about rotations?  On top of that, Doc is trying to manage the minutes of Pierce, KG, Rondo and Ray so that they aren't burnt out, all while trying to win as many games as possible.   If you can't see the Herculean task that was placed at the feet of Doc Rivers, I'm sorry, but you are blind or have no understanding of the current situation.  Doc is the least of this team's issues, and a lesser coach would've faltered long ago.   
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Oh how cute, like Former president Bush used to say, "It's a tough job". Tom Tibadeau lands a brand spanking new job in Chicago and he has them playing lights out basketball, even BETTER, after the trade. Doc Rivers has years of experience under his belt, has had plenty of time since the trade to get his men up to par with his system and you wanna tell us that he is still having a hard time to manage them since the trade, sorry amigo, NOT BUYING IT.

injuries are one thing but please don't use that as the main excuse as to why he is part of the failing debacle thats going on. We've seen how this team can play and overcome whatever adversity they're facing. They have become better since the trade, kristic is twice as better then Perkins. Green is a better addition then Nate. Yeah Murphy and Paplovic are worthless but hey, send them out to lob some 3's or waste some fouls, you can still use em.

Our problem with Doc is something simple, SUBSTITUTING THE HOT HAND OR PLAYER WHEN THEY ARE DOING WELL. If you can sit there and tell us that you haven't seen that or you are denying that then you are fooling yourself. When Rajon Rondo was in a disturbing slump and Delonte West stepped up his game, why was Doc Rivers being arrogant to stick with Rondo when he had options. When the team had leads in certain games and looked well on their way to winning it, because they had a squad that were playing well, on both sides of the ball, why did he sub them out and put in the group that was struggling throughout the game. And eventually, they loss the game for him. Have you not been watching that. Did you not see that last night, during the Bobcats game and others. do you need one more game to see what everyone else is seeing or are you related to Doc Rivers and wanna defend him?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

It wasn't the Refs who made the bad passes, and couldn't guard Hibbert and Granger!!  Hard to blame the refs when we shot 14 more free throws, and believe me it wasn't because we took it to the rack. They made some bad calls, but they made them on both teams as always.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bm150. Show bm150's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc Glen River's Rotation is awful Folks : True!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    I say, Doc is trying to give rest to starters as much as he can, but the bench is giving up the leads.  But sometimes Doc changes the players on the court who is doing very very good, just to put starters out there to finish the game,what the heck is that.  When somebody is in groove, leave him out there to finish the game, instead of bringing back the starters.
    Rando is trying to prove he is better than anybody on the planet.  He may be, but he is good only when the he is passing and others are shooting, otherwise, no matter what he do, his assists will be low and anyway he cannot shoot, so his scoring will be low too.  
    The celtics requires big game plays by BIG3 with rando doing his job, and not trying to be a scorer.  distribute the ball and let the big 3 do their job.
    Hey Doc, relax and keep the good player on the floor.