Doc plays only 8 players,Erden/Luke Sit Why?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Doc plays only 8 players,Erden/Luke Sit Why?

Playing a Knick team that won only 28 games last year ,and playing at Home,Doc played it like a playoff game going with basically 8 players.

Doc was so afraid of losing he played his aging starters most of the game.

NY came out flying and fast breaking at every chance,pulling out to a 16-6 lead.

For some strange reason NY  coach D'Antoni took out Mozgov and Gallinari two international players who were eating up Garnett and O"Neil.

If NY had kept fast breaking and left in the starters they would have blown out the C's.

The Big Question is why Doc refuses to play Luke and Erden ?With only 10 players available and a fast paced game, why did Doc go 8 deep? Playing at Home ,early in the season against a bad team, why not play Luke and Erdan ?

If I were Erden ,I would ask my agent to get me out of Boston NOW. Sitting on the bench all year or until Perk comes back is stupid. Luke should also ask to be waived or traded and go play for some other NBA team that is not racist.

Take care and Happy Halloween

Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Doc plays only 8 players,Erden/Luke Sit Why?

In Response to Doc plays only 8 players,Erden/Luke Sit Why?:
    [QUOTE]For some strange reason NY  coach D'Antoni took out Mozgov and Gallinari two international players who were eating up Garnett and O"Neil.
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

Mozgov 3pts and Gallinari 2 pts, how's that eating up KG and Shaq?

Davis, Daniels, Robinson, and Wafer got in the game. That's 4 players off the bench. If you do the math that's 5 starters and 4 bench players.

Since when did 5 + 4 = 8???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: Doc plays only 8 players,Erden/Luke Sit Why?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Doc plays only 8 players,Erden/Luke Sit Why? : Mozgov 3pts and Gallinari 2 pts, how's that eating up KG and Shaq? Davis, Daniels, Robinson, and Wafer got in the game. That's 4 players off the bench. If you do the math that's 5 starters and 4 bench players. Since when did 5 + 4 = 8???
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Wafer played 2 minutes at most,so 8 men played 99.99 % of the game,get it ??When Gallianari and Mozgov left the game,NY was up 16-8. ONeil & Garnett had two fouls each and were getting beat down the floor.Mozgov dunked right over O'Neils head. I have no idea why D'Antoni sat Gallinari and Mozgov most of the game after that first 8 minutes.Can't score if you don't play.

Run

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc plays only 8 players,Erden/Luke Sit Why? : Wafer played 2 minutes at most,so 8 men played 99.99 % of the game,get it ??When Gallianari and Mozgov left the game,NY was up 16-8. ONeil & Garnett had two fouls each and were getting beat down the floor.Mozgov dunked right over O'Neils head. I have no idea why D'Antoni sat Gallinari and Mozgov most of the game after that first 8 minutes.Can't score if you don't play. Run

Didn't it ever occur to you that maybe the coaches sat those players down because they were not effective?

Run along now!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

NY will win quite a few more games than 28 this year. Comparing last years nix to this years Knicks is comparing apples to oranges.
    I know, a perfectly thing for you to do, run, but it's rubbish all the same.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

In Response to Doc plays only 8 players,Erden/Luke Sit Why?:
    [QUOTE]Playing a Knick team that won only 28 games last year ,and playing at Home,Doc played it like a playoff game going with basically 8 players... If I were Erden ,I would ask my agent to get me out of Boston NOW....... 

Take care and Happy Halloween Run

Hi oldschool!

Uhhmmmmm...did it ever occur to you that the Celtics starting centre and the first guard off the bench (both in their twenties) are out of the lineup? Therefore, they could be playing ten guys? Of course it wouldn't occur to you, because the colour of their uniform is to "dark" a green for your liking.

If you were Erden, you would be:
    1) A much, much better basketball player than you are now.
    2) You would have a REAL IQ of 147, not the fake one that you always self-proclaim.
    3) You would realize the ultimate dream of making the Boston Celtics, one of the most storied franchise in sports, has finally come true and it will take time, like ALL Celtics rookies, until they have their opportunity.

Take care and Happy Halloween oldschool!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]NY will win quite a few more games than 28 this year. Comparing last years nix to this years Knicks is comparing apples to oranges. I know, a perfectly thing for you to do, run, but it's rubbish all the same.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

NY will not win more then 28 games,they traded their best player David Lee for nothing,to clear cap room and sign Stod, if they had kept Lee they would be a 500 team.

Run

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Doc plays only 8 players,Erden/Luke Sit Why? : Hi oldschool! Uhhmmmmm...did it ever occur to you that the Celtics starting centre and the first guard off the bench (both in their twenties) are out of the lineup? Therefore, they could be playing ten guys? Of course it wouldn't occur to you, because the colour of their uniform is to "dark" a green for your liking. If you were Erden, you would be: 1) A much, much better basketball player than you are now. 2) You would have a REAL IQ of 147, not the fake one that you always self-proclaim. 3) You would realize the ultimate dream of making the Boston Celtics, one of the most storied franchise in sports, has finally come true and it will take time, like ALL Celtics rookies, until they have their opportunity. Take care and Happy Halloween oldschool!!
    Posted by stevekubersky[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc plays only 8 players,Erden/Luke Sit Why? : Didn't it ever occur to you that maybe the coaches sat those players down because they were not effective? Run along now!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

How many teams sit their starters the whole game after pulling them with a 10 point lead 16-6??

Very strange coaching move.

Run

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc plays only 8 players,Erden/Luke Sit Why? : NY will not win more then 28 games,they traded their best player David Lee for nothing,to clear cap room and sign Stod, if they had kept Lee they would be a 500 team. Run
    You think Lee is beter than Amare? The Knicks picked up a prefect PG for a running system in Raymond Felton. Amare and Felton + cap room for Melo is much better than Lee.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc plays only 8 players,Erden/Luke Sit Why? : You think Lee is beter than Amare? The Knicks picked up a prefect PG for a running system in Raymond Felton. Amare and Felton + cap room for Melo is much better than Lee.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

Didn't say Lee was better then Stod. NY should have kept Lee and signed Felton and Stod. NY has the money, Melo not going to the Knicks.

Run