Doc Rivers is slacking

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Doc Rivers is slacking

I'm sorry but i personally feel Doc isn't putting his best foot forward in coaching this team. I see a non-chalant attitude, excuses and not much strategic adjustments being made. Sure he changes the starters but no messages are being sent. Just trot the same guys out there every game, no reduction in minutes, no benchings...nothing.

I'm still shocked that Green hasn't started in a attempt to jump start our scoring. PP has turned into a SG and could probably play it better than Terry is at the moment.

C'mon Doc, where is the fire. We can't wait for a move because then all we'll hear is the new guys don't know the schemes and we'll be 17-24 at the break. We're waiting for moves to be made but this team has enough talent to win some of these games. When you get blown out by the Kings, it's time to make a major move within the team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MARACALU. Show MARACALU's posts

Re: Doc Rivers is slacking

Let's begin by firing Doc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Doc Rivers is slacking

In response to MARACALU's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let's begin by firing Doc.

[/QUOTE]

How about Danny or Doc or both???  Either Danny is getting the right players that Doc dont know what to do with or Danny is getting garbage players, that Doc dont know what to do with.. Hmmm, I think im on to something

4. This post has been removed.