Doc's Post Game Screaming and KG's interview

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Doc's Post Game Screaming and KG's interview

Did you all see KG's interview?  He's humble - effectively, he said "why do you want to interview me, I didn't do anything special".

But, watch this video and you'll hear Doc screaming just before the interview.  Does anyone know what that was about?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Doc's Post Game Screaming and KG's interview

Have no idea but he was pissed.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

KG said that Doc asked him turn up the intensity in the 4th Q and I think what you heard was just a pumped-up Rivers congratulating KG before the interview started.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

In Response to Re: Doc's Post Game Screaming and KG's interview:
    [QUOTE]KG said that Doc asked him turn up the intensity in the 4th Q and I think what you heard was just a pumped-up Rivers congratulating KG before the interview started.
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

yeah dog, that was rivers' idea of congratulating...go Celts!...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Doc's Post Game Screaming and KG's interview:
    [QUOTE]KG said that Doc asked him turn up the intensity in the 4th Q and I think what you heard was just a pumped-up Rivers congratulating KG before the interview started.
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

Well, I've always loved Doc's competitive spirit and his candor and his drive, but I've never seen it that loud on the cameras.   Love it.