Does anyone NOT miss the 15 10 and 10 from Rondo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Does anyone NOT miss the 15 10 and 10 from Rondo?

I do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: Does anyone NOT miss the 15 10 and 10 from Rondo?

this series would have been a victory in 5 games if Rondo was there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

X100000000

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

Would not have made a real differenct because Green sucks playing with Rondo. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Shhh!  You will awaken the wrath of many.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Agree.  Rondo was definitely missed in the playoffs this year. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Absolutely. To everyone who thought we don't need Rond, YOU LOST.

I am so dissapointed in Paul Pierce right now. He is a champion, and that is the only thing keeping him in relative good grace. Paul you lost us this game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to darkman20's comment:

That is your opinion.  I don't see it that way.  When Rondo was around, Green did not know who he needs to be as a player.  Next year you will see Rondo causing enough shift and delivering the ball to Green on cuts, for drives and for jumpers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

good grief. rondo sucz!

crazy diva that only plays when she wants! good riddance! I'd rather see my team losing but playing as a team than having a madman pretending he is fr1ggin god!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

If Rondo didnt get hurt we prob not even in the playoffs

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Ohooh!  Here it goes.  This will be a fun thread.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

If Rondo didnt get hurt we prob not even in the playoffs

+1 but can't teach common sense to these rondo fans... the team was plain awful with him leading it. even if they lost, I don't care, it was way more enjoyable than the old usual ball pounding non stop b's he does

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

... When Rondo was around, Green did not know who he needs to be as a player...

You said it yourself. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

You said it yourself. 

Yes, I did.  But to truly understand what I said, it takes a more evolved comprehension.  You should read all the words.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

You said it yourself. 

Yes, I did.  But to truly understand what I said, it takes a more evolved comprehension.  You should read all the words.

I did.  And my response is still the same.   Green will suck when Rondo comes back.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

You said it yourself. 

I did.  And my response is still the same.   Green will suck when Rondo comes back.

I know what you think of Rondo.  But by keeping on repeating it you will not change my mind.  Now that the Celts have lost, the dark forces on this forum will have a rip-roaring time.  Enjoy!  You have your perspective and I have mine.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

I am so dissapointed in Paul Pierce right now. He is a champion, and that is the only thing keeping him in relative good grace. Paul you lost us this game.

You should be ashamed to call yourself a Celtics fan. He stuck with this team and has been giving it his all for 15 years, he brought us a ring, he almost came back from down 3-0, he made the NBA Finals as a 4 seed, and today was almost the second time in his career where he came back from a 20 point 4th quarter deficit. Once you get to a certain age, you can't do the things that you were once able to do. Yes, those sloppy turnovers and missed 3's left me scratching my head but he can't do all of those things anymore. Some nights he still has it but those nights are becoming less and less. But still, to say that you're dissapointed in him is totally unfair.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In response to SoxCsBruins' comment:

You should be ashamed to call yourself a Celtics fan. He stuck with this team and has been giving it his all for 15 years, he brought us a ring, he almost came back from down 3-0, he made the NBA Finals as a 4 seed, and today was almost the second time in his career where he came back from a 20 point 4th quarter deficit. Once you get to a certain age, you can't do the things that you were once able to do. Yes, those sloppy turnovers and missed 3's left me scratching my head but he can't do all of those things anymore. Some nights he still has it but those nights are becoming less and less. But still, to say that you're dissapointed in him is totally unfair.

No one is questioning Pierce's toughness or character, cetainly not me...he is indeed a warrior.   Having said that, he still stunk it up today and there no point in denying it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

In response to SoxCsBruins' comment:

No one is questioning Pierce's toughness or character, cetainly not me...he is indeed a warrior.   Having said that, he still stunk it up today and there no point in denying it.

Definitely not denying that, but you can't really be dissapointed in him for stinking it up. Just ran out of gas

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

You said it yourself. 

I know what you think of Rondo.  But by keeping on repeating it you will not change my mind.  Now that the Celts have lost, the dark forces on this forum will have a rip-roaring time.  Enjoy!  You have your perspective and I have mine.

Rondo is a 1 dimensional player...he can't change.  Green is to passive a player, he won't demand Rondo to change.  Rondo ego trumps Green, therefore Green will suck when Rondo returns.  The last person that challenge Rondo got chased out of town.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

you people neglect to recognize that we had NOBODY as a capable point guard function- NO VIABLE BACK UP POINT GUARD AT ALL WHATSOEVER.  nate robinson could have delivered us to a win in 5 games if he was here.  he makes league min.

don't mistake "rondo" as being some magical thing- rather it's just that year in and year out danny refuses to get any and i mean ANY help at the PG spot.  that's no accident.  rondo does not want any chance of being out-shone in his lacking fundamentals.

look at a middling team like the clippers.  they have redundancy at the point guard position and have for YEARS.  it's just that important of a position.  and here we are doing it with mirrors with jabronis like star berry signed at the end of the regular season and then nobody in the "really bad" years like this year.  it's another aspect of ainge's incompetence.

here is what i will say about rondo.  he tries harder in the playoffs.  he scores more for a period.  and then once he misses 3 or 4 jumpers and/or 3 free throws it all ends for a number of games if note permanently and he reverts to his old un-aggressive self with no confidence in anything.

sandbagging the regular season never used to be anything that the celtics franchise tolerated.  when red thought max did it they traded maxwell.  and maxwell didn't have any glaring deficiencies as a player.  welcome to the new century- where it's okay to have a SEVEN YEAR point guard making big bucks who can't shoot the ball when he's wide open- in fact refuses to do so most of the season then starts trying the last few games to "ramp up" for the playoffs.

i've never seen anything like it- the act of doing it or the enablement of it by coaching and mgt.  it's unbelievable.  it's not good.  it's a system of hypocrisy designed to coddle a guy who could be a top ten player in the league and instead is the top 1 trick or treater in the league.  mostly all tricks in the regular season.

i'm ready for something new at the 1 spot.  all effort all the time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

You said it yourself. 

Rondo is a 1 dimensional player...he can't change.  Green is to passive a player, he won't demand Rondo to change.  Rondo ego trumps Green, therefore Green will suck when Rondo returns.  The last person that challenge Rondo got chased out of town.

And you have a dark perspective.  You will see glass half full.  You will amplify flaws and never notice the brilliance.  You are about to have a great time on this forum because the Celts are headed for a difficult off-season.  This is time for the likes of you come out.  The risk is low.  As I said, enjoy!  I don't agree with any of the premises in your reasoning.  And harping away at it is not changing my mind.