Does Crawford now switch to the two?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Does Crawford now switch to the two?

With Rondo and Bayless at the point, does Crawford switch to the two?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Does Crawford now switch to the two?

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i guess JC or rondo might traded for picks along with gw

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is there someone out there dumb enough to take GW's contract?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is there someone out there dumb enough to take GW's contract?

[/QUOTE]

hahahaha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Pressey seems like the odd man out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

All of a sudden, we have a potent combo of guards...but who guards the big opposing shooting guards..??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://www.celticsblog.com/2014/1/5/5278318/thoughts-on-courtney-lee-for-jerryd-bayless-trade-boston-celtics-memphis-grizzlies-tank-analysis-nba

6. Pressey to the D-League?

I'm not sure how Phil Pressey will find minutes the rest of this season. Jordan Crawford will continue to start at point guard until Rajon Rondo returns, and when that happens we'll probably see Crawford shift to the backup two-guard alongside the backup point, Jerryd Bayless. There is simply no room for Pressey, and an assignment to the NBA Developmental League seems likely for him.

That makes sense and Brooks could also be brought back to the C's for some more PT at SG with JC.

Jerryd Bayless is also a significant downgrade defensively because he spends the bulk of his energy on offense. He's a highly aggressive player that will catch fire on some nights, like he has against the Celtics, but he is often a nonfactor unless he's draining the three. Doesn't that sound similar to a guard the Celtics already have in Crawford?

Some will dispute this and say that Bayless is an upgrade over Phil Pressey, which I agree with; but I think he should really be compared to Crawford, since that's the player he could be fighting with for minutes once Rajon Rondo returns. And if you ask me, they're a complete wash, but there's no doubt the defense has been downgraded in the backcourt, reducing the team's talent as a whole.

True but until RR returns we now have Crawford and Bayless at PG which is an upgrade at that position. When RR returns then Crawford, Bradley and Brooks can man the SG until a decision is made on who to trade and who to resign ... Crawford, Bayless, Bradley or Brooks?

Brooks and Crawford have good size, ability to score and are both affordable. If Bayless proves affective at PG then AB could become trade bait. $7-8MM is a big pricetag to pay despite AB being a two-way player, given that Tony Allen is only getting $5MM/yr over 4 yrs. Defense can be taught with the right coaching ... offense is another thing. I like what AB is doing but he really is too small for SG and paying him $8MM for 3 or 4 yrs could prove worse than paying Lee $5MM for 4 yrs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

It makes more sense to me to start Rondo and Crawford backed up by Bayless and Bradley.

Crawford is more of a natural two guard.