Done for the season????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Done for the season????

It is none other than Andrew Bynum.  He may require surgery on his knees again, but won't know until Dec, at the earliest, if that is a possibility.  Did the lakers know about this?  Perhaps the league should look into it, becauase last time I checked, you can't trade an injured player!!

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20121119/SPORTS03/121118014/Exclusive-Evidence-shows-76ers-Bynum-likely-out-season?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

also via HoopsHype

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Done for the season????

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is none other than Andrew Bynum.  He may require surgery on his knees again, but won't know until Dec, at the earliest, if that is a possibility.  Did the lakers know about this?  Perhaps the league should look into it, becauase last time I checked, you can't trade an injured player!!

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20121119/SPORTS03/121118014/Exclusive-Evidence-shows-76ers-Bynum-likely-out-season?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

also via HoopsHype

[/QUOTE]

Funny I was thinking the same thing.  The idea his injuries are due to bowling is absurd.  The trade was a joke to begin with this makes it smell to high heaven.    

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Like I said, he has Sam Bowie's genes.

[/QUOTE]

Truer words were never spoken.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I couldn't believe anyone would take Bynum.

[/QUOTE]

Seriously?! If Bynum had been offered to Boston, Ainge would've been working every angle to obtain him. And all of you would've been on board with that. At that time, Bynum's knees were fine. He went through the entire season without any problems.

You KNOW you guys would've been all over that trade.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Qdaddy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seriously?! If Bynum had been offered to Boston, Ainge would've been working every angle to obtain him. And all of you would've been on board with that. At that time, Bynum's knees were fine. He went through the entire season without any problems.

[/QUOTE]

You are exactly right. Bynum other than injuries and being a bone head had all the talent in the world.  To say we don't want him as a healthy player is stupid.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Qdaddy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are exactly right. Bynum other than injuries and being a bone head had all the talent in the world.  To say we don't want him as a healthy player is stupid.

[/QUOTE]
    Definitely agree with you.  The problem is that he is often injured.  He hasn't had many healthy seasons in his career.  Philly took a big chance when they traded for him. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

And that Fat Albert Afro has got to add insult to injury(no pun intended) when management has to watch him sitting there at the end of the bench looking like a cartoon character getting  a lot of money to do nothing....lol and smh

How did anyone fall for that. The history is out there......

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Okay, Tommy, so it was 4 days ago!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Okay, Tommy, so it was 4 days ago!!!

[/QUOTE]

hedley,

Even if I looked at that, I wouldn't correct you over the amount of days.

I did not see this thread.

Injured players can be traded as long as the other team is aware of it and is ok with it.

There were a number of players last season that were injured when they were traded.

Mehmet Okur was traded in March even though it was announced in January that he would be out for the year. 

[/QUOTE]

I know that...I said IF the lakers knew and witheld the info!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

ok.

I was replying to your initial post in this thread about not being able to trade an injured player.

It is none other than Andrew Bynum. He may require surgery on his knees again, but won't know until Dec, at the earliest, if that is a possibility. Did the lakers know about this? Perhaps the league should look into it, becauase last time I checked, you can't trade an injured player!!

The league might look into this, but in the articles that I have read, Philly is not putting any of the blame on the Lakers.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I see that.......I meant KNOWINGLY trade an injured player, without the other teams knowledge.....sorry for the confusion.....very tired!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ok.

I was replying to your initial post in this thread about not being able to trade an injured player.

It is none other than Andrew Bynum. He may require surgery on his knees again, but won't know until Dec, at the earliest, if that is a possibility. Did the lakers know about this? Perhaps the league should look into it, becauase last time I checked, you can't trade an injured player!!

The league might look into this, but in the articles that I have read, Philly is not putting any of the blame on the Lakers.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I see that.......I meant KNOWINGLY trade an injured player, without the other teams knowledge.....sorry for the confusion.....very tired!!

[/QUOTE]

Not trying to correct you.

Just found this article about Bynum's possible knee issues.

It is not good news for Philly or for Bynum who will get nowhere near a max contract.

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20121119/SPORTS03/121118014/Exclusive-Evidence-shows-76ers-Bynum-likely-out-season

[/QUOTE]

Tommy, I don't agree with your views but it is good to see you back.  Hope your little one is doing well heading into this holiday season.  Sports and sports talk is fun but family is the most important.  Take care brother.