DON'T do it Danny!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPinoy. Show GreenPinoy's posts

DON'T do it Danny!!!

Right on the dot!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1514849-why-injury-riddled-celtics-shouldnt-blow-up-roster

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: DON'T do it Danny!!!

I don't want to be in Danny shoes...tough call

For me personally, last year was the last hurrah..

I changed my mind for this year after watching PP look really old on several occassions and the injuries to Rondo and Sully.

http://www.ask.com/videos/watch-video/joe-johnson-trips-up-paul-pierce-with-his-handles/iDinePwUsBkMWgPe6w6h7w?o=undefined&l=dis&ver=11&domain=ask.com

If KG or PP get injured, we get nothing in return...

Trade them to La to give them a chance to win and as long as we decent returns..

young potential and or high picks..

Other wise stay the course...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Next year its an older Pierce, an older KG, Sully and Rondo coming off an injury, and bad contracts of Green, Terry and Bass.

Whats the point again?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Always fun watching them play and if he keeps it together I am cool with it, but they aren't winning anything with this team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

The problem with trading KG is that he has a no-trade clause.  He won't be traded unless he agrees with the trade.  Although, he may like the chance of winning another championship with a contending team.  Not sure that this would happen, but it is a possibility.  If KG is traded the Celtics are going to have a difficult time competing for the remainder of the season.  They are already lacking big men with the injury to Sullinger.