1. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

Re: Don't worry about Miami too much...

Go Celtics!!!!!! Rather have the injuries now than after the AllStar
    game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Don't worry about Miami?

Agree!!
    It's a long season, the winner are those who knows how to finish.

But...hold your zhyte and not trashing the Miami system. It'll bite you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, I for one have great faith in the Celtics and predict they'll go to the Finals, at least.  But, I do still worry about Miami because their 3 stars are young and when healthy they play great D and they could be hot.  Their bench is weak and they will struggle in a half court game against us.  They have little strength inside where we will beat them up.  I predict we'll win, but I won't say "don't worry about Miami".  That's going a little too far.

Go Celts.  Tonight they'll bring the energy!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Miami is a legit threat to our championship aspirations, but without a bench they're still a step away from the trophy.

If we get healthy come playoffs and the bench brings in the energy we need from them I'd say no one will take us down.

Even the lakers should be worried right now as their bench is weaker than last year now that they let go of Vujacic and Jordan Farmar. And now that Gasol is back to the sissy standards and being tired all the time, even more. San Antonio will be the main guy in the West with only their size as their main disadvantage.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

You have to worry about the Lakers. Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigFive. Show TheBigFive's posts

We should consider them as just another team we need to go through in order to get to the finals.

HOWEVER, I almost want to believe that beating them will be as hard or HARDER than beating the team in the finals. Yes, I'm basically saying the Heat will cause more problems than the Lakers/Spurs. The Lakers look, I dunno... weaker? this season and look much more vulnerable. I'm CONFIDENT we can beat them with healthy KG and the better frontcourt. Without the homecourt adv, I believe the Heat will be really tough to beat. The way they are jelling is pretty scary. I'd say their defense is pretty underrated.

As long as we stay healthy, and that is the biggest if we have with this team, we can compete with anybody. Just hope KG comes back healthy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This thread has really got it wrong. I think we are not so worried about Miami as we are about ourselves and the health of our team.  I have no doubt as you all  do we can win a series against the Heat if we are healthy and if the league has not told the referees to help the Heat win. I actually still think we will win as I believe Cleveland last year was helped whenever possible during that series.

Health is what to worry about.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

wish i had your confidence

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

They are getting blown out by the Clippers by 18 in the 1st quarter....go clips!!!!  LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Lead down to 6, Clippers are falling in love with the 3 pointer and missing them. Attack the basket!.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

hahahaha
    The Heat got Clipped

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

They held on to win....I dont why they were playing zone and not finding the three point shooters.  Blake Griffin at times was trying to do too much.  But it is a good win for them.  The only LA team I can cheer for.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Right now, I can root for any team that can take it to the Heat

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

HEAT have back to back to back games, they play in Denver tonight, hopefully the mile high air gets them to lose again!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

In Response to Re: Don't worry about Miami too much...:
    [QUOTE]hahahaha The Heat got Clipped
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
    and the past 2 years the celtics visit the clippers, guess what happened.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

The Lakers do not have a weaker bench without Jordan Farmar and Sasha Vujacic. Those of us that watch the Lakers regularly were happy to see these 2 go. There is one last player Laker fans want gone--Luke Walton.

The Lakers have a stronger bench with Barnes and the up-and-coming Shannon Brown. With Bynum back, Lamar Odom now plays with the 2nd unit for L.A. Coupled with the signing of Blake this past summer, the Lakers have strengthened the 2nd unit.

I know Barnes is out for 2 months but he should be back before the playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]The Lakers do not have a weaker bench without Jordan Farmar and Sasha Vujacic. Those of us that watch the Lakers regularly were happy to see these 2 go. There is one last player Laker fans want gone--Luke Walton. The Lakers have a stronger bench with Barnes and the up-and-coming Shannon Brown. With Bynum back, Lamar Odom now plays with the 2nd unit for L.A. Coupled with the signing of Blake this past summer, the Lakers have strengthened the 2nd unit. I know Barnes is out for 2 months but he should be back before the playoffs.
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

Are you lost? How is that post of yours related to the topic at hand?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't worry about Miami too much... : Are you lost? How is that post of yours related to the topic at hand?
    Posted by Tachometrix[/QUOTE]

You are right, I hate too when the thread drift from North to South.
    People can't follow simple stuff.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't worry about Miami too much... : You are right, I hate too when the thread drift from North to South. People can't follow simple stuff.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Smile.  He's obviously a Laker fan monitoring our chat, but he was responding to the following post by Celtsfanmx which is in this thread.....:

Celtsfanmx said:  "Miami is a legit threat to our championship aspirations, but without a bench they're still a step away from the trophy.

If we get healthy come playoffs and the bench brings in the energy we need from them I'd say no one will take us down.

Even the lakers should be worried right now as their bench is weaker than last year now that they let go of Vujacic and Jordan Farmar. And now that Gasol is back to the sissy standards and being tired all the time, even more. San Antonio will be the main guy in the West with only their size as their main disadvantage."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

What do you honestly think the chances are that when Miami hits a touch part in the schedule, ego takes over the team and they start to skid?  I say 50/50.  Based on the way they started the season, I see them as having a fatal flaw and probably lacking mental toughness.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

this thread is really quite funny

last night was a trap game for the heat, clearly looking ahead to denver

oh well...doesnt mean much...not like the heat will be seeing the clips in the finals anyways

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]this thread is really quite funny last night was a trap game for the heat, clearly looking ahead to denver oh well...doesnt mean much...not like the heat will be seeing the clips in the finals anyways
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

And yet yesterday JJ was saying how great his team is, and how important it was to be ahead of BOS in the standings - for ONE day.  Now that they are #2 in the East, he once again returns to his, "regular season doesn't matter" mantra!

What will JJ say next??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't worry about Miami too much... : And yet yesterday JJ was saying how great his team is, and how important it was to be ahead of BOS in the standings - for ONE day.  Now that they are #2 in the East, he once again returns to his, "regular season doesn't matter" mantra! What will JJ say next??
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    actually yesterday i picked on you for crying yet again and that was the only thing i posted all day

and the heat are great and i believe they can beat the celtics without home court advantage...but i also believe that over the course of the season, the heat will claim home court through out the east(anyways)

and aside from home court...the regular season doesnt matter...or do you think the celtics 2 wins against the heat will matter if the heat are ahead in the standings and have homecourt?

did the regular season matter last year when the celtics romped through higher seeds? there are many examples of this through the history of basketball and im really not sure why you dont get this

let me ensure you that your basketball IQ isnt nearly as high as you think it is anyways and irregardless of how you feel about the heat...they arent going away

have a nice day

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The next 8 games for the Heat are not going to be cake walks.

Oh look now LeFraud has an ankle injury. He didn't tweet after they lost last night and denies the one targeting the Cavs. What a fraud this guy is!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't worry about Miami too much... : actually yesterday i picked on you for crying yet again and that was the only thing i posted all day and the heat are great and i believe they can beat the celtics without home court advantage...but i also believe that over the course of the season, the heat will claim home court through out the east(anyways) and aside from home court...the regular season doesnt matter...or do you think the celtics 2 wins against the heat will matter if the heat are ahead in the standings and have homecourt? did the regular season matter last year when the celtics romped through higher seeds? there are many examples of this through the history of basketball and im really not sure why you dont get this let me ensure you that your basketball IQ isnt nearly as high as you think it is anyways and irregardless of how you feel about the heat...they arent going away have a nice day
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

I know you think you're funny, but you are alone on that front.
    2 things.

#1 - my basketball IQ is just fine, thank you very much.  I probably know more about BASEball than you do, and that is your sport.  Mine is hoop. 
    #2 - I have no problem with saying the Heat are a great team.  Anyone can see that.  My problem is with YOU.  You are the worst kind of troll there is.  I'd be embarassed if you were a Celtics fan.  You make excuses when your team loses ( and you hide).  And when you win, they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Even lakers fans aren't that bad.  When you come on a visitors board, the least you can do is show a modicum (that means a little) of respect. We have won 6 of the last 7  meetings between the two teams, including TWO this year.  One at home, one on the road.  We have the best record in the East.  To listen to you, it's like you have beaten us 10 in a row.  IF you win, I will be the first to offer congratulations.  (ask Flobus or any other lakers fan)  but you haven't won a thing since 2006.....so just be quiet, enjoy the ride, and accept congratulations IF you win.  I know you think you have the better team, but facts and numbers at this stage indicate otherwise.  And, you should be afraid of playing Game 7 in Boston.   We haven't lost too many of those in the last 50 years!!