DOOMER CALL-OUT: THAT BUM JO, Y DID DANNY SIGN HIM?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

DOOMER CALL-OUT: THAT BUM JO, Y DID DANNY SIGN HIM?

6 for 6 from the field , 4 blocks, total paint domination, 2 charges, 4 boards and 2 CHARGES. without his efforts we do not get to the point where ray gets to make such a difference at the end for we are likely down by 10 at that point like the fakers today versus the hornets.doc made it clear that jo was the most indispensable celtic tonight.. enough said!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: DOOMER CALL-OUT: THAT BUM JO, Y DID DANNY SIGN HIM?

In Response to DOOMER CALL-OUT: THAT BUM JO, Y DID DANNY SIGN HIM?:

[QUOTE]6 for 6 from the field , 4 blocks, total paint domination. without his efforts we do not get to the point where ray gets to make such a difference at the end for we are likely down by 10 at that point like the fakers today versus the hornets.

Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

-

Naysayer call out too.

Tools of the trade, idiocy incorporated.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

He played like the J.O of years ago. I hope he keeps it up.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitowncelt. Show chitowncelt's posts

Maybe this title's PJ Brown?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Danny,, why did you get this stiff...whah, whah...whah...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

J/O has a ring he knows what it will take to get another. He really sparked everyone around him. As the game progressed KG was going inside more and more even when getting blocked he kept going back. Hard work and good D is contagious

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

So far as defense is concerned, he may be providing a bigger impact then Shaq because he doesnt foul as much and gets blocks instead.  He is a great pick n roll defender and can make a 12 footer, but Yes, I still want Shaq to play at some  point but right now its on us, they have no shot  blocker in this series and we just have to attack the basket. We really shouldnt need Shaq in this series unless we dont play like we are supposed to..  but yeah, Great game for JON, he sparked the comeback, and I've always been in his corner...he is a fighter

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

J.O. played like an old Celtic. Meaning: great D. Took nothing but high percentage shots. Unselfish. 

I sure hope this game suggests the old JO of All-Star grade is back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Jermaine single-handedly kept the game in reach in the third quarter with his defense. Props to JO for providing the energy, toughness, and heart that this team has been lacking of late.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: DOOMER CALL-OUT: THAT BUM JO, Y DID DANNY SIGN HIM?:
    [QUOTE]Jermaine single-handedly kept the game in reach in the third quarter with his defense. Props to JO for providing the energy, toughness, and heart that this team has been lacking of late.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Thanks Charlie lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

JO Was the man tonight!!   He reminded me of his Indiana days!!!  Love the win!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

JO was great tonight. However, anyone who claims not be surprised by this is full of well-you-know-what. I hope he can keep it up, because we're gonna need it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to DOOMER CALL-OUT: THAT BUM JO, Y DID DANNY SIGN HIM? : In all fairness I don't think anybody expected that. Kudos to Jermaine...
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]that is where u may be wrong! i and many others foresaw this day as we do with shaq. danny made these moves for this time. remember jo was playing like this most of last year til he got hurt before the playoffs. he postponed surgery and opted just for treatment. in danny i trusted. he kept saying that the docs were optimistic after the procedure and that jo had no pain. also said he had actually played ball with jo and loved how he was moving. that was a major reason he parted with perk. seriously could perky really had done better than what jo give us? that was a MAN out there. shaq will come and do the same thing at some in this series and playoffs. we just need 10-15 minutes from shaq at best! this team is looking good right about now. we'll see... KEEP THE FAITH!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Im not surprised by his good defense..he showed that earlier..but his offense 6-6 and agility,,totally shocked me...and Perk is getting a facial by Nene right now..0-2 on offense..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I thought JO played terrific tonight and it was a great Celtics win. You have a tendency to take one game and turn it into a final verdict - let's see how it goes. 

But yes, JO, I am proud of him. I thought he could be a contributor but his play exceeded what I thought he could do. If he continues to play like this not only will we win but you will have proven right, and I'll be the first to congratulate you. 

However, this is the first round. I still believe we need Shaq as well for the ring, and I'm not clear why you are so confident Shaq can play when he tried so hard to play in practice the other day and could not go. 

Let's be clear: Ainge's master plan was not like this. Ainge wanted Shaq back by now and if you saw the interview, you know Ainge is concerned. 

But having said that, if Shaq comes back and we win a ring, it will be a victory for the dreamers and I'll give you your much deserved props. In the meantime, it will be nice if you allow for many different kinds of passionate fans even if they don't see things quite like you. We still bleed green.

For now I'm going to enjoy a great win! Go Green!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjohnnymost. Show ghostofjohnnymost's posts

Jermaine's overall contribution, as noted by Doc and previous posters, definitely made it possible for the Celtics to steal this game. Nice to see since he's spent so much time on the injury list this season and been unable to become an integral part of the team. The reference to PJ Brown is very appropriate. Let's hope his strong play continues and that Shaq follows suit in the near future. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Danny decided that Perk was expendable because he knew what we'd eventually get out of JO.  But why isit that the guy we traded for barely get to play while Davis still gets the key minutes?  BBD's shot is totally gone and he's a very poor rebounder.  Just still can't see why Green doesn't get more minutes. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i'm glad JO is showing life. when he had his cleaning out surgery everyone said he was done. i was scratching my head wondering why, because he never had any tears or torn anything. i was happy to see JO prove his worth. lets see if he can keep it up. i was a little concerned when he took that 2nd charge. he was grabbing his wrist a little bit.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoneyShooter. Show MoneyShooter's posts

[QUOTE]J/O has a ring he knows what it will take to get another. He really sparked everyone around him. As the game progressed KG was going inside more and more even when getting blocked he kept going back. Hard work and good D is contagious
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

What ring does J.O. have?? just asking. It isn't an NBA championship ring....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Hey I was certainly one on board figuring JON's season was over with his knee... and if he came back, I figured he wouldnt be much help. So I guess Im one of the doomers that have been proven wrong... and Im happy that I am.

JON played great and inspired the Celtics comeback.. Hope he can play near this the rest of the way for 25-30 mins a game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Hey I was certainly one on board figuring JON's season was over with his knee... and if he came back, I figured he wouldnt be much help. So I guess Im one of the doomers that have been proven wrong... and Im happy that I am. JON played great and inspired the Celtics comeback.. Hope he can play near this the rest of the way for 25-30 mins a game.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]MORE likely that he will than billups! jo is a 100%! krstic is now the luxury item. i c shaq returning as well. this team will just get keep getting better. i believe jo went o the finals the pacers when they lost to the lakes i think in '02. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Why do those who know absolutely nothing about the game insist on repeatedly post inane posts? According to some fans we are the worst team ever to lace em up. Rondo can't shoot has too many TOs,RA should be coming off the bench because he got nothing left in the 4th,KG is too old to dominate on either end anymore. PP takes too many threes late in games cause he's old,JO is a stiff and DA should'nt have signed him,Shaq should be in a cave rehabbing 24/7 he should never go anywhere but straight to rehab every day all day,Green isn't worth trading future hall of famer and the greatest center of all time, the living legend and Lord and savior Kendrick Perkins etc etc etc. When in reality this what happens when you play 100+ games against the best players in the world you don't win every game by 50 like on Xbox. You win a championship by winning the war not every battle. So to those who know little and post much ponder this quote; "It is better to remain silent and let everyone think your stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Rajon-Hondo posted the following at 9:21 EDT:

Why do those who know absolutely nothing about the game insist on repeatedly post inane posts? According to some fans we are the worst team ever to lace em up. Rondo can't shoot has too many TOs,RA should be coming off the bench because he got nothing left in the 4th,KG is too old to dominate on either end anymore. PP takes too many threes late in games cause he's old,JO is a stiff and DA should'nt have signed him,Shaq should be in a cave rehabbing 24/7 he should never go anywhere but straight to rehab every day all day,Green isn't worth trading future hall of famer and the greatest center of all time, the living legend and Lord and savior Kendrick Perkins etc etc etc. When in reality this what happens when you play 100+ games against the best players in the world you don't win every game by 50 like on Xbox. You win a championship by winning the war not every battle. So to those who know little and post much ponder this quote; "It is better to remain silent and let everyone think your stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." 

RH, i see you also started a thread To all Perk worshipers. no one will respond as your posts are hidden. until you get in touch w/ bdc and determine why they're hiding you, you're wasting your time.