Doug Mcdermott

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Doug Mcdermott

Just watched him destroy Nova tonight. This is abouit the 5th time i have watched him play this year and every time i come away more impressed.  He showed a Dirk step-back jumper in tonights game, that was the first time i've seen him use it this year. The announcers said he studies film of LB and PP, he reminds me more of Pierce, but is a better 3 point shooter. If we don't get Parker, Embiid, Wiggins, or Exum, i just might pull the trigger on Mcdermott if i were Danny. This guy is a whole lot more than just a 3 point threat.  It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't win rookie of the year next season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Re: Doug Mcdermott

Agree.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Gary Harris or McDermott.

Ainge's call.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

But is he another Adam Morrison?

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/ncaa-scouting-report-creightons-doug-mcdermott/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/ncaa-scouting-report-creightons-doug-mcdermott/

Mployee

Everything you say or predict ends up being the opposite.

If you think he's another Adam Morrison then I guess he will not be. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  It would surprise me if he was, but i guess it's possible. I've been wrong before. It's not like he's not being guarded though, every team knows they have to stop him and they just can't seem to be able to do it.  If you're bigger and slower he can take you outside and if a smaller man is on him he is a great post up player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Why worry?

Mployee said Chris Babb will be signed after AB went down with an injury last month.

Minutes after saying that, the Celts signed Vander Blue.

So if Mployee is saying McDermott is the next Adam Morrison, you know it will be the opposite.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  It would surprise me if he was, but i guess it's possible. I've been wrong before. It's not like he's not being guarded though, every team knows they have to stop him and they just can't seem to be able to do it.  If you're bigger and slower he can take you outside and if a smaller man is on him he is a great post up player.

[/QUOTE]

You see him as a role player or potential starter?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

I'm not worried if the Celts get McDermott.

Worst case scenario is McDermott ends up like Kyle Korver.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ainge's call.

[/QUOTE]  Harris is another one i think will be very good and i don't mean 2 years down the road. He looks ready to play right now.  Noah Vonleh and Tyler Ennis are two more Players i really like in this years draft.  If we just get a top 6 to 10 pick, we could get a very good player.  If somehow Danny could get 2 picks in the top 10, we could be back a lot sooner than i expected.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You see him as a role player or potential starter?

[/QUOTE] If i didn't see him as a starter, i wouldn't be talking about taking him with the 5th pick.  If Korver or a Novak type is as good as he gets, i will be very surprised. But i thought Perry Jones3, was going to be a star, so i've been wrong before.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ainge's call.

[/QUOTE]  Harris is another one i think will be very good and i don't mean 2 years down the road. He looks ready to play right now.  Noah Vonleh and Tyler Ennis are two more Players i really like in this years draft.  If we just get a top 6 to 10 pick, we could get a very good player.  If somehow Danny could get 2 picks in the top 10, we could be back a lot sooner than i expected.

[/QUOTE]

Have you checked this guy out ... could be a nice mid-late round pick

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Clint-Capela-6359/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

A Capela?

HAHAHA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

A Capela?

HAHAHA

When the guy goes in the top 20 remember who told you to keep an eye on him ... don't tell me everyone knew about him like Pressey when nobody here ever mentioned the guy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I think McDermott will fall to the teens a lot like Kelly Olynyk. A lot of GMs still haven't gotten over the whole gamble on "athletic potential"

I think it would be a waste to draft McDermott with a top 8 pick, IMO.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think McDermott will fall to the teens a lot like Kelly Olynyk. A lot of GMs still haven't gotten over the whole gamble on "athletic potential"

I think it would be a waste to draft McDermott with a top 8 pick, IMO.

[/QUOTE]

I agree ... too risky