Dudder, COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Dudder, COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!

He's not the only one that hides on this board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Dudder, COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]He's not the only one that hides on this board.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

True but I want to comments on this.  He will have to think for hours to put the famous "dudder spin" on this one.

It is better to keep mouth closed and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

For some reason Nate didn't average 14 assists a game when Rondo was out..even though Dudder said "anyone" could.

Hard to believe Dudder may have been wrong...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Dudder hasn't been around, he seems to come and go, but rest assured he would come back with some zit to pick. Pud has been a bit more even keel lately with Rondo but tompenny filled in for the dud nicely by saying "meh" in response to Rondo's triple double and weakly pointing out that "Nate got 16 and 10 once." LMAO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Dud had some issues with mod's recently for being racist towards perk

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Rondo game very close to a quadruple double. He's a phenomenal player and the Celtics are lucky to have him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmandoo. Show catmandoo's posts

Is Rondo perfect? Heck no but that's a plus as he is a player that truly knows he has shortcomings and he works on them all the time. He is so talented and still has a upside that's something that you have to like. He is only going to get better and is a all-star already, sounds good to me.. He is the main building block of the Celtics and he truly wants to stay a Celtic which is a good situation for all concerned....

As far as Pud and Dud go they are like the wind, if and when Rondo has a bad game they will be back in force. Sometimes i wonder if it's one poster with 2 names as there just can't be two people so unifomed or dumb whatever is the case..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

Dudder called Perk a black hole, a thug, an 89 iq who needs to learn ebonics, and made fun of his accent.

Rameakap was Mr. Good Citizen and confronted him. A few others embarrassed themselves by saying Dudder's post wasn't racist. Someone even argued one needn't be African-American to be taunted with the ebonics card.

It has emerged that a lot of posters on this board aren't even from Massachusetts. Some of them need to realize we are old school liberal and proud of it. The first all-black regiment to fight in the Civil War came from here. We were the only state to vote for McGovern over Nixon. The busing situation was a mess, and there have been other bad racist stories like with the Stuart case. Nonetheless, we did have extensive participation in the abolitionist movement. Now we have a black governor. Maybe racists can have better luck posting at the Boston Herald rag. That type of ugliness will not fly at the historic Boston Globe.

Red Auerbach was the Vince Lombardi of basketball or vice-versa. Those guys won a lot not only because they knew their respective sports. They didn't care about a guy's race or ethnicity. Most people on this board know all about it, so I won't go on. Like catmando, I find it curious how two separate persons can have identical, illogical, and rare opinions. I count about five to ten people on this board who appear to be the same person. I won't name names because it's impossible to prove.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

nick,
    whoever they may be, the two posters you suggest are one and the same ARE NOT one and the same. aren't you yet again just being troublesome and difficult? go ahead and name your names. proof's got nothing to do w/ anything around here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Dudder called Perk a black hole, a thug, an 89 iq who needs to learn ebonics, and made fun of his accent. Rameakap was Mr. Good Citizen and confronted him. A few others embarrassed themselves by saying Dudder's post wasn't racist. Someone even argued one needn't be African-American to be taunted with the ebonics card. It has emerged that a lot of posters on this board aren't even from Massachusetts. Some of them need to realize we are old school liberal and proud of it. The first all-black regiment to fight in the Civil War came from here. We were the only state to vote for McGovern over Nixon. The busing situation was a mess, and there have been other bad racist stories like with the Stuart case. Nonetheless, we did have extensive participation in the abolitionist movement. Now we have a black governor. Maybe racists can have better luck posting at the Boston Herald rag. That type of ugliness will not fly at the historic Boston Globe. Red Auerbach was the Vince Lombardi of basketball or vice-versa. Those guys won a lot not only because they knew their respective sports. They didn't care about a guy's race or ethnicity. Most people on this board know all about it, so I won't go on. Like catmando, I find it curious how two separate persons can have identical, illogical, and rare opinions. I count about five to ten people on this board who appear to be the same person. I won't name names because it's impossible to prove.
    Posted by NickFaldo[/QUOTE]

Amen

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]For some reason Nate didn't average 14 assists a game when Rondo was out..even though Dudder said "anyone" could. Hard to believe Dudder may have been wrong...
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

No Nate did not average more assists than Rondo did but they had a better winning percentage without Rondo than with Rondo (if you exclude the games KG Missed).

Additionally, their defense was actually better.

Quoting Cedric Maxwell "no offense to Rondo, they move the ball a lot better when Rondo is not playing".

Pierce was named player of the week one of the weeks where Rondo was absent because he was the point forward - oh and they scored more poinyts and got more people involved.

I have never said "anyone" could replace Rondo but what I have said is that nobody in the league plays with as much talent as Rondo (4 players goind to the hall of fame directly on the first ballot) - does Rose have that, how about Kidd, how about Nash, and a whole bunch of others..... the last time anyone had this much talent to play with was ummmmm.. Magic and DJ... well and of course Billups when he played with a championship team who had 4 players go to an all-star game.  Both Wallaces, Rip and himself.

Rondo is definitely in the top half of the league in terms of point guards but my opinion as to how the Cs would be without Rondo but with any number of other point guards in the league has not changed.

Is there really anyone on the planet that thinks that somehow with Parker who can actually shoot the Cs would be worse off than they are with Rondo - if so, put the pipe down and call the police and blame it all on your girlfriend.  Crack is still illegal, even in Massachusetts.

San Antonio is a 3 point shooting team and has no size inside and not a very good defensive team as is evidenced by what Ray did - but what did Ray do?  He did what he always does when he is not guarded - he knocked down tons of shots - which awarded Rondo by simply passing the ball to him.

The Cs averaged about 0.2 fewer assists per game when Rondo was not playing.

He remains the worst shooter in the league, one of the worst finishers in the league, and if you put him with some average players as opposed to whom he is playing with his assists would decline dramatically.  Imainge him passing the ball to Tony Allen instead of Ray Allen, imagine him passing the ball to Kleiza instead of Pierce, imagine him alley ooping to Haslem instead of KG or imagine him sending up passes to Marc instead of Pau Gasol....... that is 10 assists per game right there..... the other 4 come from not being able to shoot at all..... pass the ball out to Ray at 25 feet away when he has a lay up that he may or may not make but certainly cannot make the free throws that go along with the layup.

Come out come out wherever I am.... saying the same thing over and over again for 5 years and not having to vary it at all does not require that I keep saying it but if you want me to keep saying it, I just have......

Rose is the MVP of the league and somehow because the Bulls went the first 20 games without their second best player and have gone the last dozen or so with their 3rd best player and will go another 20 games or so without him Rose is behind Rondo in the voting.   Rondo is an absolute joke compared to Rose but nobody on the Bulls roster other than Rose will go to the hall of fame but everyone Rondo plays with will so Rondo is ahead of Rose in balloting. 

Everyone Rondo plays with was going to the hall of fame before he was drafted, he makes none of them better than they already were.  The Bulls and Jazz and a bunch of other teams get better because of their point guard not in spite of their point guard's weaknesses.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dudder, COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!! : No Nate did not average more assists than Rondo did but they had a better winning percentage without Rondo than with Rondo (if you exclude the games KG Missed). Additionally, their defense was actually better. Quoting Cedric Maxwell "no offense to Rondo, they move the ball a lot better when Rondo is not playing". Pierce was named player of the week one of the weeks where Rondo was absent because he was the point forward - oh and they scored more poinyts and got more people involved. I have never said "anyone" could replace Rondo but what I have said is that nobody in the league plays with as much talent as Rondo (4 players goind to the hall of fame directly on the first ballot) - does Rose have that, how about Kidd, how about Nash, and a whole bunch of others..... the last time anyone had this much talent to play with was ummmmm.. Magic and DJ... well and of course Billups when he played with a championship team who had 4 players go to an all-star game.  Both Wallaces, Rip and himself. Rondo is definitely in the top half of the league in terms of point guards but my opinion as to how the Cs would be without Rondo but with any number of other point guards in the league has not changed. Is there really anyone on the planet that thinks that somehow with Parker who can actually shoot the Cs would be worse off than they are with Rondo - if so, put the pipe down and call the police and blame it all on your girlfriend.  Crack is still illegal, even in Massachusetts. San Antonio is a 3 point shooting team and has no size inside and not a very good defensive team as is evidenced by what Ray did - but what did Ray do?  He did what he always does when he is not guarded - he knocked down tons of shots - which awarded Rondo by simply passing the ball to him. The Cs averaged about 0.2 fewer assists per game when Rondo was not playing. He remains the worst shooter in the league, one of the worst finishers in the league, and if you put him with some average players as opposed to whom he is playing with his assists would decline dramatically.  Imainge him passing the ball to Tony Allen instead of Ray Allen, imagine him passing the ball to Kleiza instead of Pierce, imagine him alley ooping to Haslem instead of KG or imagine him sending up passes to Marc instead of Pau Gasol....... that is 10 assists per game right there..... the other 4 come from not being able to shoot at all..... pass the ball out to Ray at 25 feet away when he has a lay up that he may or may not make but certainly cannot make the free throws that go along with the layup. Come out come out wherever I am.... saying the same thing over and over again for 5 years and not having to vary it at all does not require that I keep saying it but if you want me to keep saying it, I just have...... Rose is the MVP of the league and somehow because the Bulls went the first 20 games without their second best player and have gone the last dozen or so with their 3rd best player and will go another 20 games or so without him Rose is behind Rondo in the voting.   Rondo is an absolute joke compared to Rose but nobody on the Bulls roster other than Rose will go to the hall of fame but everyone Rondo plays with will so Rondo is ahead of Rose in balloting.  Everyone Rondo plays with was going to the hall of fame before he was drafted, he makes none of them better than they already were.  The Bulls and Jazz and a bunch of other teams get better because of their point guard not in spite of their point guard's weaknesses.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Yeah but...you said anyone would average 14 assists a game with this team.  You were wrong.  

I agree with you that the Celtics would be just as good with 10 other point guards.  That doesn't mean I don't respect what Rondo does.  You should as well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Dudder;
    I have never said "anyone" could replace Rondo

That is a absolute lie.  You have said anyone could replace him time and time again.  And no Tony Parker  would not make the C's better.  In case you are wondering Rondo CRUSHED Parker the other nite.

You obviously miss other parts of the game, like Rondo makes it a lot easier on Shaq, Ray, and KG with his passing.  You can sugar coat your crap all you want but it still doesn't hold water.  Takes a man to admit your wrong.  Guess we know about you.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You can sugar coat your crap all you want but it still doesn't hold water.  Takes a man to admit your wrong.  Guess we know about you.

Yup!

The racist coward is back here lying about the past....

he said ridnour, conley jr, jack, duhon, ford, farmar, blake, hinrich, sessions, lou williams, nelson, ON and ON... he said ALL these guys could step in and the team would be just as good as with rondo

He was 100% WRONG

but like you said One, it takes a man, not a negative coward who spews hate and factually wrong BS that shows he has little to no concept of the game, ability to root for a great player and knowledge of how this current club dominates

get your weak trash out of here DUDDER, you have been exposed as one of the worst Celtic fans alive and a less than reputable human being who says awful things about others on a sports forum

yuck

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Dudder, COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]We need you to spew your hatred for Rondo some more.  I would love to see the spin you put on this one.  Was Parker sick?  Was it because who Rondo played with?  Was the stars aligned just right?  The Spurs second game in two days. Please come tell us of great one. TOTAL DOMINATION---RONDO DESTROYS PARKER BIG TIME Don't hide
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Rondo wouldn't start for most college teams as they play real zones in college and Rondo would be liability,standing out there with no jump shot.

Tubby Smith didn't even start Rondo in college.

Rondo plays matador defense letting his man go by him every time down and then reaching in from behind usually fouling his man by reaching in.

Rondo's assist are basically non assist if you ask me. Passing the ball to Allen who then shoots a 3 from 24 feet away is not an assist and never was in the old NBA.

Passing the ball the Paul and then watching Paul back his man down and score is not an assist.

Rondo is an all star because of the new rules and playing with 5 all stars makes Rondo look good,it would make Woody Allen look good tooooooo.

Run

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Double-T. Show Double-T's posts

runrunandrun  and TheDUDDER  = born losers

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]Dudder called Perk a black hole, a thug, an 89 iq who needs to learn ebonics, and made fun of his accent. Rameakap was Mr. Good Citizen and confronted him. A few others embarrassed themselves by saying Dudder's post wasn't racist. Someone even argued one needn't be African-American to be taunted with the ebonics card. It has emerged that a lot of posters on this board aren't even from Massachusetts. Some of them need to realize we are old school liberal and proud of it. The first all-black regiment to fight in the Civil War came from here. We were the only state to vote for McGovern over Nixon. The busing situation was a mess, and there have been other bad racist stories like with the Stuart case. Nonetheless, we did have extensive participation in the abolitionist movement. Now we have a black governor. Maybe racists can have better luck posting at the Boston Herald rag. That type of ugliness will not fly at the historic Boston Globe. Red Auerbach was the Vince Lombardi of basketball or vice-versa. Those guys won a lot not only because they knew their respective sports. They didn't care about a guy's race or ethnicity. Most people on this board know all about it, so I won't go on. Like catmando, I find it curious how two separate persons can have identical, illogical, and rare opinions. I count about five to ten people on this board who appear to be the same person. I won't name names because it's impossible to prove.
    Posted by NickFaldo[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Dudder, COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!! : Rondo wouldn't start for most college teams as they play real zones in college and Rondo would be liability,standing out there with no jump shot. Tubby Smith didn't even start Rondo in college. Rondo plays matador defense letting his man go by him every time down and then reaching in from behind usually fouling his man by reaching in. Rondo's assist are basically non assist if you ask me. Passing the ball to Allen who then shoots a 3 from 24 feet away is not an assist and never was in the old NBA. Passing the ball the Paul and then watching Paul back his man down and score is not an assist. Rondo is an all star because of the new rules and playing with 5 all stars makes Rondo look good,it would make Woody Allen look good tooooooo. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

Dripdripanddrip,   keep saying this and you may really start believing it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Run,
    Are you sure you even understand what an assist is and always has been? Are you insane?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dudder, COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!! : No Nate did not average more assists than Rondo did but they had a better winning percentage without Rondo than with Rondo (if you exclude the games KG Missed). Additionally, their defense was actually better. Quoting Cedric Maxwell "no offense to Rondo, they move the ball a lot better when Rondo is not playing". Pierce was named player of the week one of the weeks where Rondo was absent because he was the point forward - oh and they scored more poinyts and got more people involved. I have never said "anyone" could replace Rondo but what I have said is that nobody in the league plays with as much talent as Rondo (4 players goind to the hall of fame directly on the first ballot) - does Rose have that, how about Kidd, how about Nash, and a whole bunch of others..... the last time anyone had this much talent to play with was ummmmm.. Magic and DJ... well and of course Billups when he played with a championship team who had 4 players go to an all-star game.  Both Wallaces, Rip and himself. Rondo is definitely in the top half of the league in terms of point guards but my opinion as to how the Cs would be without Rondo but with any number of other point guards in the league has not changed. Is there really anyone on the planet that thinks that somehow with Parker who can actually shoot the Cs would be worse off than they are with Rondo - if so, put the pipe down and call the police and blame it all on your girlfriend.  Crack is still illegal, even in Massachusetts. San Antonio is a 3 point shooting team and has no size inside and not a very good defensive team as is evidenced by what Ray did - but what did Ray do?  He did what he always does when he is not guarded - he knocked down tons of shots - which awarded Rondo by simply passing the ball to him. The Cs averaged about 0.2 fewer assists per game when Rondo was not playing. He remains the worst shooter in the league, one of the worst finishers in the league, and if you put him with some average players as opposed to whom he is playing with his assists would decline dramatically.  Imainge him passing the ball to Tony Allen instead of Ray Allen, imagine him passing the ball to Kleiza instead of Pierce, imagine him alley ooping to Haslem instead of KG or imagine him sending up passes to Marc instead of Pau Gasol....... that is 10 assists per game right there..... the other 4 come from not being able to shoot at all..... pass the ball out to Ray at 25 feet away when he has a lay up that he may or may not make but certainly cannot make the free throws that go along with the layup. Come out come out wherever I am.... saying the same thing over and over again for 5 years and not having to vary it at all does not require that I keep saying it but if you want me to keep saying it, I just have...... Rose is the MVP of the league and somehow because the Bulls went the first 20 games without their second best player and have gone the last dozen or so with their 3rd best player and will go another 20 games or so without him Rose is behind Rondo in the voting.   Rondo is an absolute joke compared to Rose but nobody on the Bulls roster other than Rose will go to the hall of fame but everyone Rondo plays with will so Rondo is ahead of Rose in balloting.  Everyone Rondo plays with was going to the hall of fame before he was drafted, he makes none of them better than they already were.  The Bulls and Jazz and a bunch of other teams get better because of their point guard not in spite of their point guard's weaknesses.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Defense was better because every game was close. The C's defense gets weaker when they are up by big margins like they are more frequently able to do when Rondo is playing.

You are grabbing at straws again troll.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dudder, COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!! : Defense was better because every game was close. The C's defense gets weaker when they are up by big margins like they are more frequently able to do when Rondo is playing. You are grabbing at straws again troll.
    Posted by greenkillme[/QUOTE]

Go to FOXSPORTSWEST where there is an article about Chris Paul going to the Lakers, on the lower right hand side of the screen you can answer a poll question....."Who would you pick as your starting point guard?"....  Rondo is not even an option in the poll...  Deron Williams, Chris Paul, Steve Nash, Russell Westbrook, and Derrick Rose were the options... go figure.... maybe those who don't bleed green realize the truth about Rondo.