Dwight for Rondo?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Re: Dwight for Rondo?

Wow. I dont know about that one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

If the Celtics do that trade they better make sure Dwight will sign long term. Better not lose Rondo for nothing.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I am guessing Bass would be the other piece? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

How do you think KG would get alonf with DW who has been accused of not giving his all?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

If the C's are going to trade RR, I rather see him go to the Kings for T. Evans and J. Thompson. The salaries match, and Thompson is signed long term. 

Three issues with DH: 1) he is not healthy 2) he is a head case 3) he is a UFA at the end of the season!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Rondo, Bass, Barbosa, and a pick for Dwight.

By pick do you mean this years #1? If so what happens if DW doesnt sign with Celtics?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

This would change everything

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

TIL that CBS Sports is as reputable as the Onion

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

This would change everything

Great for this year

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to celtic213's comment:

If the Celtics do that trade they better make sure Dwight will sign long term. Better not lose Rondo for nothing.

If you think about it, it's like going "all in" in poker. Even if there is no guarantee that Dwight will re-sign with the Celts next season, a trade like this would automatically make the Celts a better team than the Knicks and Miami. It would be a question of can Lebron beat the Celtics all by himself.

Dwight solves the rebounding and inside scoring problems of the Celtics.

Yeah they could become better than Miami and the Kicks but what if they dont. What if they lose in the ECF again and KG retires, Dwight doesn't resign, and no Rondo. What happens then?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

If you think about it, it's like going "all in" in poker. Even if there is no guarantee that Dwight will re-sign with the Celts next season, a trade like this would automatically make the Celts a better team than the Knicks and Miami. It would be a question of can Lebron beat the Celtics all by himself.

Yeah they could become better than Miami and the Kicks but what if they dont. What if they lose in the ECF again and KG retires, Dwight doesn't resign, and no Rondo. What happens then?

Total rebuild time I guess.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to Russell1's comment:

Total rebuild time I guess.

This trade is being discussed on the radio right now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Lakers do not

value Rondo that much.  No Rondo deals for equal value have worked out.  Jeff Green and Rondo might work and salary would work. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

What might happen if KG retires and DH decides to sign with another team this summer? The C's would likely exercise their option on PP, and end up with a boat load of cap space to sign other FAs! Especially if the deal for DH involves BB! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Sorry to burst your bubble on another one of thousands of your Clueless threads and dreams (you said Dwight would be a Celtic in 2012 with Austin Rivers) BUT here you go: 

2. 11 mins Chris Broussard Chris Broussard @Chris_Broussard

(Con't) Howard and that hasn't changed." Kupchak said at no pt this season has a D12-for-Rondo trade been discussed.

Expand
    3. 12 mins Chris Broussard Chris Broussard @Chris_Broussard

(Con't) Kupchak said "I haven't talked to Danny Ainge in weeks. I made the statement a week or 2 ago that we're not going to trade Dwight...

Expand
    4. 13 mins Chris Broussard Chris Broussard @Chris_Broussard

I just spoke w/Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak about supposed D12-for-Rondo trade talks w/Celtics. He denied it strongly....

Just like I told you when you said the Lakers were going to trade Gasol for Rondo:

NO WAY THIS HAPPENS IN A MILLION YEARS. WANNA BET????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

Lakers do not

value Rondo that much.  No Rondo deals for equal value have worked out.  Jeff Green and Rondo might work and salary would work. 

Please do not trade Rondo and Jeff Green for this headcase. That would be ridiculous. Rondo and Bass I could live with, if it involves Jeff Green no way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Sorry to burst your bubble on another one of thousands of your Clueless threads and dreams (you said Dwight would be a Celtic in 2012 with Austin Rivers) BUT here you go: 

2. 11 mins Chris Broussard Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

(Con't) Howard and that hasn't changed." Kupchak said at no pt this season has a D12-for-Rondo trade been discussed.

Expand
    3. 12 mins Chris Broussard Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

(Con't) Kupchak said "I haven't talked to Danny Ainge in weeks. I made the statement a week or 2 ago that we're not going to trade Dwight...

Expand
    4. 13 mins Chris Broussard Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

I just spoke w/Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak about supposed D12-for-Rondo trade talks w/Celtics. He denied it strongly....

Just like I told you when you said the Lakers were going to trade Gasol for Rondo:

Good. I hope your right.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Expand

Expand

Thank goodness! I rather witness the Lakers and Mitch loose their as* when DH leaves for Dallas or Brooklyn this summer! Get used to the basement Laker fans!! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Believe me I am right. Clueless34 is always making up stories. What ever he reads he thinks is for real. That's why we all call him  Clueless34...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

Expand

Expand

Thank goodness! I rather witness the Lakers and Mitch loose their as* when DH leaves for Dallas or Brooklyn this summer! Get used to the basement Laker fans!! 

And this is why I dont post, bye

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Believe me I am right. Clueless34 is always making up stories. What ever he reads he thinks is for real. That's why we all call him  Clueless34...

I'm glad you are right on this one. Don't want a clown with no heart on the team. btw, we never got to talk about the Celtics laying the wood on your beloved Lakers a week ago.