Dwight Howard A Laker Yet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet?

In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : Ever heard of the term "honesty"  Read up on it and more importantly, try to practice it. Nobody likes a liar kid, nobody.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

Excatly why no one likes you, clown.  I NEVER said Steve Nash was going to be  a Knick.  I said it looks like the lakers won't get him since HE said he wants to play for the Knicks.  Good luck finding anything else!!  Is DH a laker yet, I thought you started a thread once that said "within 48 hours."  Does that make you a liar?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : The only thing that I can recall saying is that the Celtics would not sniff the championship, and as usual I was spot on.  Guess what, the same holds true for this year too. Thanks for the laughs kid

of course we were closer and that's in the stronger Eastern conference. We tested the champs you were humilated by the runner ups. :) 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : of course we were closer and that's in the stronger Eastern conference. We tested the champs you were humilated by the runner ups. :) 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Did you get a trophy for that or anything?

just sayin'

ROFLMAO!

Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : Never started a thread with anything about "within 48 hours". Nice try though. And you did say "Looks like Nash is heading to the Knicks" LMAO deeeeeeeeeeeelusional Do you really teach children? If so, that explains a lot about our current education system and why it is so pourous.

Nope, never said it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Here's a "hero" post:

Apparently not because Orlando is not talking to Houston right now.

Dont be so scared of D12 with the Lakers.. It is most likely going to happen and happen sooner rather than later.

Here's another "hero post"

Dwight Howard is most likely going to be a Laker while the Celtics will be depending on a aged, decrepid, used up KG to hold down the center position.

And for the OKC fans in the house - there is this one:

The Lakers are playing on 2 days rest and will come back stronger as the series progresses. I just cannot get over the 76ers taking HCA away from the Celtics.

Yes, there you have it folks.  As he continually LHAO, he makes the most ignorant and ridiculous posts on the board.  Howard WILL be a laker - not, and the lakers will get stronger against OKC as the series progresses - NOT.
    This should prove to everyone once and for all that this is a 15 year old, know-nothing juvenile deliquent who doesn't even know his OWN team, let alone undestand the nuances of the NBA.  Should I choose to respond to any more of his comments, they will be in a much more sympathetic tone, for he clearly has very serious learning disablilities, and cannot process information presented to him many times over.  He is a much younger version of majicmvp..........and I pity this poor kid. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : Nope, never said it!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you did and here is the proof:
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Re: Can the Lakers land Howard & Nash?

posted at 7/4/2012 1:28 PM EDT

Nash is heading to NYC it looks like. While DH will end up, somehow in BKN.  I think they wait the requisite 30 days, then they can offer ORL Gerald Wallace or another of their recently signed players
    "Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

-----------------------------------------------

Liar, liar, pants on fire. I bet your family would be really proud to know that Pinnochio is their relative. Surprised

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : I never stated anything in a definitive sense, unlike you who said that SteveNash would be a Knick. Big difference, HUGE difference actually. I predict. I do not lie.

I REPORTED it, never said it definitively, and never predicted it.  You need remedial reading, son.   Can you find ONE other person to agree with you.  Must suck living on the Isle of Denial.................now - show me where I said WOULD BE a Knick, without the qualifier of "looks like", which was reported on the Internet 5 mins before my post!!  That is now two jobs I've given you boy, so go and do either one.  Otherwise, keep your word and stop responding to me!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : I REPORTED it, never said it definitively, and never predicted it.  You need remedial reading, son.   Can you find ONE other person to agree with you.  Must suck living on the Isle of Denial.................now - show me where I said WOULD BE a Knick, without the qualifier of "looks like", which was reported on the Internet 5 mins before my post!!  That is now two jobs I've given you boy, so go and do either one.  Otherwise, keep your word and stop responding to me!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

I said I was contemplating on never responding to you, but after further thought, I have decided that we are too good of friends to ignore each other. That would just be immature. OK, so do you remember back when the Celtics and Lakers played in 2010 in that HUGE game 7 for all the marbles? Let's talk basketball now..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : I said I was contemplating on never responding to you, but after further thought, I have decided that we are too good of friends to ignore each other. That would just be immature. OK, so do you remember back when the Celtics and Lakers played in 2010 in that HUGE game 7 for all the marbles? Let's talk basketball now..

Yes, very well.  What were you at the time, 12?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : I said I was contemplating on never responding to you, but after further thought, I have decided that we are too good of friends to ignore each other. That would just be immature. OK, so do you remember back when the Celtics and Lakers played in 2010 in that HUGE game 7 for all the marbles? Let's talk basketball now..

I rember when a fully healthy squad beat the Lakers in 51/2. The lakers wern't good enough to get to a game 7 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : I rember when a fully healthy squad beat the Lakers in 51/2. The lakers wern't good enough to get to a game 7 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Yet, they were good enough to win back to back titles after that? 

You seem to be making less sense with every post kid. Keep trying please. It is quite funny. Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : Yet, they were good enough to win back to back titles after that?  You seem to be making less sense with every post kid. Keep trying please. It is quite funny.

You know what's funny is you being so obsessed with the Celtics.  

why do you think about the Celtics so much?  It's odd dude.

I never think about the Lakers until someone brings them up.  Lakers have a good team this year as they do every year.  I don't think Nash gives them enough to get to the finals but he helps.

But you know what dude?  I really don't care all that much.  You on the other hand care a lot about the Celtics.

How come?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : Yet, they were good enough to win back to back titles after that?  You seem to be making less sense with every post kid. Keep trying please. It is quite funny.

The next time you make sense will be the first!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Dwight Howard A Laker Yet?:
    [QUOTE]Magic may wait on Howard deal the Magic may start the season with Howard and wait until the February trade deadline to move him. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8193410/sources-orlando-magic-keep-dwight-howard-now Don't count them chickens before them eggs hatch, trolls! HA HA HA
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

yup Feb deal to Brooklyn coming

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : yup Feb deal to Brooklyn coming
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I get a point when that happens......Howard Turk Duhon and Baby for Wallace Humphries and Lopez.....and 2 picks!!
    Best deal out there!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : I never stated anything in a definitive sense, unlike you who said that SteveNash would be a Knick. Big difference, HUGE difference actually. I predict. I do not lie.

Really, what's the difference?

You also backpedal.

Maybe you should stop relying on ESPN for your news?  I mean, I get it:  13 year olds need a news source they can understand.  But when you get a bit older, you'll find better sources elsewhere. Like these.

http://www.google.com/#q=LA+times+articles+on+Dwight+Howard&hl=en&prmd=imvnsuo&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=GxIQULe8F86N6QG0moHADw&ved=0CBcQqAI&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=e3bec1d8615752e6&biw=1920&bih=954

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]Magic may wait on Howard deal the Magic may start the season with Howard and wait until the February trade deadline to move him. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8193410/sources-orlando-magic-keep-dwight-howard-now Don't count them chickens before them eggs hatch, trolls! HA HA HA
    Hi...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAL 32. Show LAL 32's posts

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/statuses/233974068246888450

So I guess in response....

HA HA HA!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Hi again...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAL 32. Show LAL 32's posts

HA HA HA HA HA HA

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Did you pay up that bet Mr. Credibility???? LMAO!!! CREDIBILITY????? I