Dwight Howard and the Lakers are impressed by Rajon Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Dwight Howard and the Lakers are impressed by Rajon Rondo

According to Lakers beat reporter Dave McMenamin, the Los Angeles Lakers were watching the Celtics-76ers game in the locker room before their game against the Thunder tonight and were impressed by Rajon Rondo's near triple-double in the first half (he went on to secure the triple-double in the 3rd quarter). Dwight Howard chimed in that "the game just comes easy to him:" The Lakers' locker room is enthralled watching Rajon Rondo's near triple-double in the first half. DH: "The game just comes easy to him" — Dave McMenamin (@mcten) December 8, 2012 Maybe Dwight is considering playing with Rondo once he is a free agent, as he has seemed to imply that leaving the Lakers could be an option if he doesn't win a ring this year.

He may just have point guard envy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Dwight Howard and the Lakers are impressed by Rajon Rondo

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/dwight_howard_and_the_lakers_are_impressed_by_rajon_rondo/12389404

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

According to Lakers beat reporter Dave McMenamin, the Los Angeles Lakers were watching the Celtics-76ers game in the locker room before their game against the Thunder tonight and were impressed by Rajon Rondo's near triple-double in the first half (he went on to secure the triple-double in the 3rd quarter). Dwight Howard chimed in that "the game just comes easy to him:" The Lakers' locker room is enthralled watching Rajon Rondo's near triple-double in the first half. DH: "The game just comes easy to him" — Dave McMenamin (@mcten) December 8, 2012 Maybe Dwight is considering playing with Rondo once he is a free agent, as he has seemed to imply that leaving the Lakers could be an option if he doesn't win a ring this year.

He may just have point guard envy

[/QUOTE]

Naturally, I would love DH on my team, but I don't see any way we can afford him.  I do think it is a real possibility he leaves LA.........my off-the-wall prediction tells me it's ATL:

he is from ATL

Josh Smith is his best friend

They have room for 2 max contracts - one for Howard and one for Chris Paul

Josh Smith is Dwayne Wade in this scenario.......waiting for his buds to join him on his team........they could all take less than max deals.  And be VERY scary for the next 4 years!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I think Dallas may be best fit for him.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I AM SURE THEY WERE IMPRESSED WITH RONDO'S MISS AT THE END OF REGULATION AND HIS FUNNY AIR BALL AT THE END OF OVERTIME!!!!!!!!

HOW DO YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE +/- AND A TRIPLE DOUBLE?????

EASY ANSWER: NO DEFENSE.

RONDO IS ON A PERSONAL DASH FOR STATS!!!!!!!!!!!

you might want to check the score tonite loser....hahahaha

BLESSINGS TO THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I AM SURE THEY WERE IMPRESSED WITH RONDO'S MISS AT THE END OF REGULATION AND HIS FUNNY AIR BALL AT THE END OF OVERTIME!!!!!!!!

HOW DO YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE +/- AND A TRIPLE DOUBLE?????

EASY ANSWER: NO DEFENSE.

RONDO IS ON A PERSONAL DASH FOR STATS!!!!!!!!!!!

NO DEFENSE!! sound familiar clueless??

BLESSINGS TO THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

N