Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Big4. Show The Big4's posts

Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.

In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique. : Dwight had every right to tell Orlando that he wasn't going to re-sign with them. Then when he said he wanted to be traded, they could have traded him or not traded him. They chose to trade him. Otis Smith remarkably was able to have some of the worst contracts in the league on one team. It's not surprising Howard wanted to leave. So, Oakley thinks that Dwight would not even made the league 10 years ago... You think Oakley is a little jealous of Dwight...???
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

Oakley is miffed that he never got the attention that DH gets!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoGREEN!. Show GoGREEN!'s posts

[QUOTE]what mystique....? ....teams with a losing record in the NBA Finals don't have a mystique.....(the LA Lakers have an 11-14 record.....winning (losing) percentage of .44%) want mystique?......try 17-4 in the Finals (.809).......8-3 head to head vs their chief rival (.727 and we are not even counting the Lakers' loss during their final season in Minneapolis)....and overall winning record during the regular season series all time... the funniest thing I've read on here lately is when a Laker fan points out that we got swept last season (you know....2-0...)  .....yet they never take into account that we have the all time regular season head to head record....and it isn't even close...!!!! any fan of another team that comes over to our board and tries to convince our fans that their team is superior....after looking at the Celtics dominance over their team....they are simply envious and/or have an inferiority complex...it would seem funny if weren't really so sad....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

As a Celtic fan myself, I cannot agree Duke. You have been called out numerous times with your rants about how great the Celtics are OR were, I should say. The Lakers have been to the Finals more times than our Celtics and just because our team could not make it there does not take away from the Lakers titles. Our team has failed to make the playoffs 16 times which is quite embarrassing in itself, but not nearly as embarassing as having to wait 43 years and counting for back to back titles. Only 1 title in 25 years is also nothing to brag about my friend. Heck, the Pistons and Rockets have been more relevant than our Celtics over the last quarter century. We have to put things in perspective and talking about titles when there were less than 10 teams in the league is not a winning conversation to have with these Laker trolls. At least with your age, you can say that you have been able to witness the Celtics win back to back titles. I am still waiting for that in my lifetime. Ugh!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Big4. Show The Big4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique. : As a Celtic fan myself, I cannot agree Duke. You have been called out numerous times with your rants about how great the Celtics are OR were, I should say. The Lakers have been to the Finals more times than our Celtics and just because our team could not make it there does not take away from the Lakers titles. Our team has failed to make the playoffs 16 times which is quite embarrassing in itself, but not nearly as embarassing as having to wait 43 years and counting for back to back titles. Only 1 title in 25 years is also nothing to brag about my friend. Heck, the Pistons and Rockets have been more relevant than our Celtics over the last quarter century. We have to put things in perspective and talking about titles when there were less than 10 teams in the league is not a winning conversation to have with these Laker trolls. At least with your age, you can say that you have been able to witness the Celtics win back to back titles. I am still waiting for that in my lifetime. Ugh!!!
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

Great factual post.  +2

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

THE POST ABOVE IS FRAUD..
    GO GREEN ISNT A CELTICS FAN..
    LOOK BACK ON THE THREAD
    HE CALLED CELTICS FANS DELUSIONAL
    BUT THREW IN THAT HES A CELTICS FAN TOO..
    GO GREEN ISNT A CELTICS FAN
    HE THINKS HES FUNNY
    BUT HES NOT

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

GO GREEN ISNT A CELTICS FAN..
    HIM AND big 4 are the SAME PERSON..
    GO GREEN BRINGS UP THE PAST..
    GO GREEN CANT MAKE UP WHEN HE THINKS THE NBA STARTED..
    THE NBA IS COMING ON 60 YEARS now....ALL RINGS MATTER..
    you cant judge time..your saying 1998 is worse than 2012...only GOD CAN JUDGE US...
    not internet trolls who say 1 title in 25 years..WHILE THE LEAGUE HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 60...
    keep trolling

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Big4. Show The Big4's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by DoctorCO[/QUOTE]

Something to help you relax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14zhK4UCSvI

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

I heard from the Grapevine that the Lakers suck.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoGREEN!. Show GoGREEN!'s posts

[QUOTE]GO GREEN ISNT A CELTICS FAN.. HIM AND big 4 are the SAME PERSON.. GO GREEN BRINGS UP THE PAST.. GO GREEN CANT MAKE UP WHEN HE THINKS THE NBA STARTED.. THE NBA IS COMING ON 60 YEARS now....ALL RINGS MATTER.. you cant judge time..your saying 1998 is worse than 2012...only GOD CAN JUDGE US... not internet trolls who say 1 title in 25 years..WHILE THE LEAGUE HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 60... keep trolling
    Posted by DoctorCO[/QUOTE]

Let me guess, you are a Tu-Pac fan?  No need for all CAPS bro. We are both cheering for the same team, even if our team is inferior to a few others in the league.

Go Celtics!!