Dwight Wants Nets

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Dwight Wants Nets

JAY-Z

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I would not mind Dwight to the Nets, but not to the Lakers.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

OK, hoping that it happens as we were not going to get him.  So now that the big pieces are falling in place, what will the Celts do for a center?  There is no real need to preserve cap sapce unless you think that Marc Gasol will only sign a 1-year deal.  Danny has been collecting trade exceptions.  If he gets Billups, Green may be gone for a center.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

The Celtics are only getting leftovers or cripples, but you never know, there just may be some diamonds in the rough,  mabey Jeff Green or Brandon Bass might blossom.  Doc is a very good veteran coach but I will need to see him more successful with players like Green and Davis.  If we get David West we will have to look this year and next for a quality big that can defend like to one we lost last year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight Wants Nets:
    [QUOTE]Come on Jimmy boy, trade Odom and Gasol for CP3 already. Hurry!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    You know and we all know you don't really want that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Wants Nets : You know and we all know you don't really want that.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

If Howard gets traded first, I am all in favor of the lakers getting Paul.. Of course, I am of the opinion that the deal will be dead in the water once Howard is traded!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I don't believe Dwight Howard for a second, just for the record.  If Paul is traded first, he will change his tune.  If Howard is traded first, Mitch will back out of the deal.  It's both or none, IMO!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Wants Nets : Now that I know DH is going to Jersey, we need Gasol and Odom out of LA! The Celts and Lakers will meet twice this season. With KG at Center there's no way he can handle Bynum, Gasol, and Odom at the same time. But if it's only Andrew Bynum, oh yeah! So yeah, I'm not kidding, I want Gasol and Odom out of LA.
    Yeah sure. How is Garnette going to guard Bynum? What is he 45 now??? Don't believe the best GM in the league will stay put for one minute IF the Paul trade goes down. Mitch will wave his magic wand and we can all say thaaaank youuuu Jimmyyyyyy. Lol!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Wants Nets : You are such a buzz kill. Ha Ha
    Thanks, man...lol....just keeping it real!!

If they get them both, I'm done.

Here's Andrew Bogut speaking his mind:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/217331/Bogut_Questions_What_Lockout_Accomplished_Other_Than_BRI

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I don't think we'll get both after the lock out. Laughing with some of my Lakers fans with this pick. I believe David Stern did what he had to do with the trade the first time around. Didn't agree with him but he is the Commissioner and not me. Let's see if he approves it this time around. Check this pick out LOL

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think we'll get both after the lock out. Laughing with some of my Lakers fans with this pick. I believe David Stern did what he had to do with the trade the first time around. Didn't agree with him but he is the Commissioner and not me. Let's see if he approves it this time around. Check this pick out LOL

Yeah, funny.  How do you feel about the Reggie Lewis "thing?"

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

It could be, but with your track record I couldn't believe what you say or you still believe Austin Rivers and DH will be Celtics in 2012. Any links please. Updated. Russ, about his death???

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]It could be, but with your track record I couldn't believe what you say or you still believe Austin Rivers and DH will be Celtics in 2012. Any links please. Updated. Russ, about his death???

Well, not really.  My point is someone finally said NO to the great lakers, and the whining won't stop.  You should hear all the people on 710 EPSN whining about a conpspiracy theory....etc.  No, my point is, how much sympathy can you expect to get on a Celtics site when a man DIED and they wouldn't let us take his salary off the books to pursue another player.  Stern hated Red, and we all knew it.  He stuck it to us more than once.  lakers get zero sympathy from me!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]sheridanhoops  D.Howard wants a trade to the Nets, but NJ first must clear $5+ million from cap (J.Farmar and D.James may have to go).  bit.ly/uJaPMi 18 seconds ago  ·  reply  ·  retweet  ·  favorite

See, that is the right way to do it!!  What the Knicks did?  Not so much!!