Early Observations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Early Observations

C'mon... that would make you around 30 like me, and not around 21 like I assumed. I was 99% sure you were a teenager when you started posting here right after the '08 title;-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

C'mon... that would make you around 30 like me, and not around 21 like I assumed. I was 99% sure you were a teenager when you started posting here right after the '08 title...

Wasn't it Olajuwan as a Raptor in '00, the '97 Celts-Sonics game from Dad's lap and Jordan over Ehlo on VHS?;-)

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Man I hate this new format, stayed away for a month and BDC didn't fix it, didn't listen to us, doesn't moderate and has let everything fall apart... yuck... this place used to be great.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]

C'mon... that would make you around 30 like me, and not around 21 like I assumed. I was 99% sure you were a teenager when you started posting here right after the '08 title;-)

[/QUOTE]

Wrong on all counts. I registered Daceltics in like 2004 or something. Maybe earlier.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]

Man I hate this new format, stayed away for a month and BDC didn't fix it, didn't listen to us, doesn't moderate and has let everything fall apart... yuck... this place used to be great.

[/QUOTE]

Agree. This place really stinks now. Used to be world class.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's a horrible format.  this whole (QOUTE) thing is junior high school level technology.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's a horrible format.  this whole (QOUTE) thing is junior high school level technology.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe BDC does this knowing that the majority of Celtic fans have a junior high school level intelligence.  Just sayin'

[/QUOTE]

Wow what a  burn.  oh snap.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe BDC does this knowing that the majority of Celtic fans have a junior high school level intelligence.  Just sayin'

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro. I thought it was pretty good myself.

[/QUOTE]

It wasn't.

I don't know if you notice but I don't get into the Celtics fans are dumb, lakers fans are stupid thing.  

It's a total waste of time.  Occasionally I do like messing with someone though, so I get what you do.  But if you're going to bother to respond to me though you have to come up with something a tad more enjoyable then "Celtics fans are as smart as kids in junior high"

Boring dude.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro. I thought it was pretty good myself.

[/QUOTE]

It wasn't.

I don't know if you notice but I don't get into the Celtics fans are dumb, lakers fans are stupid thing.  

It's a total waste of time.  Occasionally I do like messing with someone though, so I get what you do.  But if you're going to bother to respond to me though you have to come up with something a tad more enjoyable then "Celtics fans are as smart as kids in junior high"

Boring dude.

[/QUOTE]

So now you say it is not good. You are quite wishy washy - another Celtic fan characteristic. Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah take it easy dude.

Good time rapping at ya.  Don't let your meatloaf.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Early Regular season starting 5:

Rondo-Lee-Pierce-SULLINGER-Garnett

-Sullinger is yin to Garnett's yang. An inside playing big (Bass is not) with outside heavy preferenced Garnett.

Early second team:

Terry-Christmas-Green-Bass-Darko

(Heavy on the veterans and one rook, just like the starters)

-Terry and Bass pick n pops, Green and Darko pick n roll finding Terry or Christmas/Smith for 3's, Darko in the low post with Bass as an outlet at the foul line area. Good stuff.

-Bass has an outside mentality like Garnett and Darko has an inside game mentality like Sullinger. (Celtics heirs to the throne in 2 more years? Rondo-Bradley-Green-Bass/Sullinger/Darko)

Playoff starters- Rondo-Bradley-Pierce-Bass-Garnett (Don't mess with success, worked very well last year)

Playoff second team- Terry-Lee-Green-Sullinger/Wilcox-Darko/Collins

*If Wilcox, Melo, Joseph or Smith gives us anything, it is just a plus.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

-Sullinger is yin to Garnett's yang. An inside playing big (Bass is not) with outside heavy preferenced Garnett.

Early second team:

-Terry and Bass pick n pops, Green and Darko pick n roll finding Terry or Christmas/Smith for 3's, Darko in the low post with Bass as an outlet at the foul line area. Good stuff.

-Bass has an outside mentality like Garnett and Darko has an inside game mentality like Sullinger. (Celtics heirs to the throne in 2 more years? Rondo-Bradley-Green-Bass/Sullinger/Darko)

Playoff starters- Rondo-Bradley-Pierce-Bass-Garnett (Don't mess with success, worked very well last year)

[/QUOTE]

Nice post, and I agree.  Just think you are selling Wilcox a little short!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

No one cares what you think, dfurypuss - your lack of knowledge around here is legendary!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

No one cares what you think, dfurypuss - your lack of knowledge around here is legendary!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

[QUOTE]

My early observation is that Instanbul is better than the Celtics and that is just flat out embarassing. Good luck with Miami. 

:D

[/QUOTE]

and Shaq thinks Lopez is better than Howard.  Good luck against OKC.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to patsfan76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DaCeltics's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Early second team:

[/QUOTE]

this is what I said all along and what Doc has been hinting at  since summer league. Cant wait for it to happen and see what that eediot Ordway has to say now. He was cuzzing callers out for stating what Doc had already said and was like Relax, its just summer league! Fat Sh#t thnk he knows B-Ball cuz he commentated like 80 years ago!

We are gonna take the WHOLE leageu by surprise while everyone is on the Lakers Bandwagon!

[/QUOTE]

That would be nice - let's not worry about the lakers just yet, though!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Let me revise  my earlier suggestion. Green is a poor passer and ball-handler. So I would sparingly use him in any situation requiring him to run a pick n roll and then pass the ball off the dribble.

He does'nt have those skills at a high level.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

You are only watching unmeaningful games.....wait 'till we play the big boys. Rebounding issue will come out again.......and again.