Earth to Rondo!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Earth to Rondo!!!

In Response to Re: Earth to Rondo!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Earth to Rondo!!! : At four posts per day on average you are making this a full time job. You are without the sack to know what is great about Rondo.
    Posted by gtown07[/QUOTE]

You are wasting your time on these guys. The whole NBA world could say that Rondo is the best PG and they would argue it.  Not saying he is because I don't think he is, but he is very good and probably the best PG for our team. 

I live close to Dallas and Celtic fans are just like Cowboy fans..  The sterotype that Baily was talking about isn't just for Boston fans, believe me.   Both groups constantly complain about something.  Of course with the Cowboys it has calmed down since they aren't a factor any more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Earth to Rondo!!! : You are wasting your time on these guys. The whole NBA world could say that Rondo is the best PG and they would argue it.  Not saying he is because I don't think he is, but he is very good and probably the best PG for our team.  I live close to Dallas and Celtic fans are just like Cowboy fans..  The sterotype that Baily was talking about isn't just for Boston fans, believe me.   Both groups constantly complain about something.  Of course with the Cowboys it has calmed down since they aren't a factor any more.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I agree with you but don't discount the favor I'm doing by debating with them. They like feeling miserable so when I respond it gives them a chance to feel miserable all over again. ;-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

I think Rondo dedicated this game(2-1-11) to the HATERS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rondo tonight:

17 points 10 assist and 4 steals with a +12

he was more aggressive tonight... this is the type of game/player you haters could expect if he wasn't playing with HOFers (the most recent attempt racist fool DUDDER and his pathetic sidekick puddin have hrowm around when hating on Rondo)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo tonight: 17 points 10 assist and 4 steals with a +12 he was more aggressive tonight... this is the type of game/player you haters could expect if he wasn't playing with HOFers (the most recent attempt racist fool DUDDER and his pathetic sidekick puddin have hrowm around when hating on Rondo)
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Did something happen to Rondo?  He was out a long time at the end of the game.  Wondering if he got hurt and didn't see it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Earth to Rondo!!! : Our own high maintenance PG played the first half of the biggest game of the season in a catatonic state and had to be carried by his HOF teammates until he got over his fright, regained his composure and played some basketball. The same sort of fearless leadership, effort and determination we saw in his triumphant tour de force TEAM USA participation this past year. He certainly gets my vote for AS this year... and team MVP too! OKAY, Lloyd..... APRIL FOOLS ! Alls well that ends well! Just sayin'! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

You had me, Pud!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Rondo hating trolls like pud can head to the NBA All Star game and take up their grievances with him there.