Email the NBA about Wade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Email the NBA about Wade

Anyone have a clip of the ray allen play after? The guy is dirty. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

The best way we can retaliate against Wade is to beat him. Although hard fouls are legal. and maybe is Shaq got 'accidently' tangled up with him I wouldn't mind. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

That kind of play, Wade / Rondo  has its way of working on a subconcisous level. The Heat can no longer feel a deep sense of conviction or of being the club of destiny deep down inside...sure they will never admit it but what happened was subltle but powerful. They... or should I say Dwayne Wade, handed the Celtics the claim of upper ground the mantle of: "fair play will win in the end", the feeling that they are the true and good and the Heat are the underhanded and cheap.

That was the turning point..you will see. These teams were evenly matched now the Celts have the intangible that will give them the upper hand the rest of this series. 

Don't bother emailing the NBA...the Heat are toast.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

It looks like doc had to keep the team from retaliating according to the globe. Garnett (who has gotten close to Rondo) was furious. 

This is in no way about the trade, but i wish we could borrow Perk back from the thunder for 10 minutes or so.  I don't think he would have taken kindly to his best friend getting a judo takedown. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonkinnaman. Show jonkinnaman's posts

All it would take

..is a few touch fouls, slap his wrist,  just to let him know he cant do the bull in China shop routine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from renecito713. Show renecito713's posts

Why are so many of you talking about whether or not it is a good idea to get physical with wade? I never said anything like that. Beat them on the scoreboard first, I said. But as fans we also shouldn't sit idly by and watch this tyrant go around trying his best to physically harm our players, in a non-basketball first mindset. Wade's mindset is to do physical damage, not to stop a basket or make a play. We need to have our players backs and call Wade out on it. Not be stupid and try to send wade to the hospital or something immature. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm not going to say Wade is dirty but I think it is time for a very hard foul on him. You breathe on him and it's a foul, well if they're going to call it make it a known foul. RA gets mugged on a fastbreak layup then Wade gets a love tap on a 3 and it's called.

I'm calling on Shaq to be the one to submit the punishment when he drives. one good flagrant hard foul and he will think twice about coming down the lane.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Dont forget that some celtic clearly took his frustrations out on bosh, who suffered through game three after waking up with a crick in his neck!

In fact, I see there is a twitter page now established so all heat fans can get an update on the crick status...