Entirely Predictable Loss in Miami.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Entirely Predictable Loss in Miami.

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

and yes, 3 years ago the real fans on this board realized what a petty negative turd pud is, shamefully taking shots at rondo when he played poorly and hiding like a coward when he played well...

[/QUOTE]

I posted every day, rain or shine, good game or bad game for R9R.

You my friend went missing when Rondo played poorly.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

-

Bullies are generally weak people who have been damaged themselves: they are more to be pitied than to be scorned.

These types act like facisits or nazi's who demand that everyone engage in their group think:  if you dare to think differently or have another opinion they attack you and try to discredit you.  It's an age old tactic.

I see the name calling posts are getting deleted.  How long will it take for the message to get through.  You don't  have to engage with someone you disagree with: you can ignore them.  And no one owns this board, it is public, and no one has the right to tell anyone esle how to think or what to write.  Ignore it if you don't like it. 

And yes, I have been humbled.  I had to really struggle, ask for help, and come this close to abject failure for the first time in my life: it was real humbling, and I would recommend it to anyone.

I'm glad to have a little more time to catch some games, but I won't be catching every game like I once was able to.  I'm kind of excited about seeing if Jeff Green can really blossom and come all the way back.  And this kid Barbossa was electrifing Tuesday night.  They got a ways to go, but the making of an interesting team down the road.  Mos def a work in progress.

Ya can't look at much, can ya, Man.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

He Ron,

I can sorta appreciate where you are coming from but stay with being a Celtic FAN please.

The table was set...champion ring ceromony, MVP, Ray tuining turn coat. David being there Rasheed Etc Etc etc.  The perfect WWF hype.

There is no way the "C"s are going to win this game. Rondo was icing on the cake!

Jeff and Sully a non factor, KG being as he was, a Celtic defense that wasn't in the room ( it was for a while along withsometimes in  pre season).  This was a NBA hype up to get a huge audience.

I'm not all for a conspiracy theory but you have to admit something smells rotten in Denmark here ,and Denmark is one of the greatest societies on this Earth imo.

Yes KB, Wade and LJ are major contenders but let's wait and see....Seasons not over yet!

Wake up and watch!

Respectfully,

Gary

Quote"""The classy Ray Allen scores 19 points in 31 minutes, says hello to former collegues, and  then KG, the pride of Celtic Nation, shows everyone in the country watching how a 36 year old man can still act like a petulant teenager, by giving Ray the cold shoulder and giving the young, immature, impressionable, (and somewhat petulant himself) so-called new team-leader, Rondo, a real good example of how to behave.  Way to stay classsy, KG.

For his part, the so-called new team leader, Rondo, who was partly responsible for running the ever classy Ray Allen off the C's, got himself two immature, uncalled for technical fouls, and then with 1:28 left in the game Rondo missed the biggest shot he had all night, a 13 footer that would have pulled the Celtics to within five points. Clunk, back-rimmed it, game over.  Way to stay clutch, Rondo.  I'm just being fuh-c-tious.

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He Ron,

I can sorta appreciate where you are coming from but stay with being a Celtic FAN please.

The table was set...champion ring ceromony, MVP, Ray tuining turn coat. David being there Rasheed Etc Etc etc.  The perfect WWF hype.

There is no way the "C"s are going to win this game. Rondo was icing on the cake!

Jeff and Sully a non factor, KG being as he was, a Celtic defense that wasn't in the room ( it was for a while along withsometimes in  pre season).  This was a NBA hype up to get a huge audience.

I'm not all for a conspiracy theory but you have to admit something smells rotten in Denmark here ,and Denmark is one of the greatest societies on this Earth imo.

Yes KB, Wade and LJ are major contenders but let's wait and see....Seasons not over yet!

Wake up and watch!

Respectfully,

Gary

Quote"""The classy Ray Allen scores 19 points in 31 minutes, says hello to former collegues, and  then KG, the pride of Celtic Nation, shows everyone in the country watching how a 36 year old man can still act like a petulant teenager, by giving Ray the cold shoulder and giving the young, immature, impressionable, (and somewhat petulant himself) so-called new team-leader, Rondo, a real good example of how to behave.  Way to stay classsy, KG.

For his part, the so-called new team leader, Rondo, who was partly responsible for running the ever classy Ray Allen off the C's, got himself two immature, uncalled for technical fouls, and then with 1:28 left in the game Rondo missed the biggest shot he had all night, a 13 footer that would have pulled the Celtics to within five points. Clunk, back-rimmed it, game over.  Way to stay clutch, Rondo.  I'm just being fuh-c-tious.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Heir, I like that.  I'm one who's always embraced a good conspiracy theory: remeber the infamous "Tainted" thread that got to 1,000 posts -- thems was the days.

I agree that that game was not theirs to win.  But boy, nobody bargained for  Barbosa who brought them nearly all the ways back: then for Rondo to clank that shot with 1:28 left, down by five.  I didn't appreciate his two techs either.  Especially in the context of him being the new team leader:  is that what a leader does?

Sully was pretty effective in the pre-season but then so was Jeff.  I liked that Sully first NBA bucket was a great slam on an offensive follow.

The schedule's going to allow some easy pickings which shoud give them an opportunity to gell.  How they play against the elite teams though will tell the story.  We're playoff bound for sure and we got the whole season this year to get it figured out.  We may need it.

Don't believe the hyperbole, I'm with the C's all the way:  I'm just not buying the party line.  Even though I'm not from Ohio, I'm still a "show me" kind of guy.

And thanks for discussing basketball instead of launching some crazy hateful rant attacking my character.  This is supposed to be fun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to RajonRondowski's comment:

Don't believe the hyperbole, I'm with the C's all the way:  I'm just not buying the party line.  Even though I'm not from Ohio, I'm still a "show me" kind of guy.

And thanks for discussing basketball instead of launching some crazy hateful rant attacking my character.  This is supposed to be fun.

[/QUOTE]

Missouri is the "show me" state.  Ohio.... "the birthplace of aviation."

Cs will be competitive if KG can stay healthy. Should be an interesting season.

At least, we are talked about as being in the hunt.

Show me... starting with our PG... and ending with our PG!

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rondowski.... take an internship in psychiatry and come back and treat these self-appointed forum censors  who claim  a monoply on THE TRUTH, yet seem so frightened/angry/defensive when their biases are challenged in any way.

And good luck to ya.

You'll need it.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

What about the people on the forum like me that love it when you post because I like making fun of you so much?

[/QUOTE]

hahaha

right there with ya snake!

When the only person sticking up for Rondowski is Pud, the boards turd in the punch bowl rondo hater, and someone like Rondowski is proven to be bringing a knife to a gunfight with no proof or evidence to backup his rants, then it is time to laugh indeed

And his response is that 'others' need psychological help, my goodness, his blather is barely comprehensible and certainly not that of a Celtic fan with half a clue about reality

[/QUOTE]

The whole "one game sample" thing is ridiculous.  Have the cherries to say it beforehand, not show up after one game and say "Ray Allen" is the difference.

Laughable.  Obviously Miami is the better team.  We all know that.  That does not mean they cannot be beaten in a 7 game series.

[/QUOTE]

_

Snake Oil, you talk about " . . . having the cherries. . . " as if you have your manliness all tied up with postin on an internut forum. You sure you want to be percieved like that?

It seems as if people don't even read what was written before responding:  has this board fallen so low?

For instance: Quote

"I also really don't buy Rondo as team leader and the future of the franchises. Rondo's stock took a big dip on my board this off-season as did Danny's and Doc's. Look at last night: he had two uncalled for technical fouls and then missed the biggest shot of the game in crunch time. Rondo's mindset, the way he sometimes stalled out the offense last season, will continue to be a factor this season. Maybe he can grow past these problems, I sure hope so, but for me seeing is believing. He is an extrodinary point guard, that fact is unarguable, but can he lead this team to a championship playing like he did last night? Despite a great line, 20 - 7 - 13, he clanked a short, clutch jumper that put the game out of reach and that he must make regularly if the C's are to be successful."

End quote.

I've always been a big Rondo supporter, and I want to see him succeed, but for me he has to prove it, and his performance in Miami revealed some more of the same problems that have haunted him throughout his career. You may see that statement as blashphemy, you may disagree, but many others see it as a valid criticism in the context of a discussion about Celtic's basketball.

Too much name calling here, too many attempts to bully:  don't take things so personal when someone expresses an opinion with which you don't agree.

[/QUOTE]

Why would you possibly think I was taking what you said personally?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right it is Missouri that's called the Show Me state.  I should sue my educators.  But what state is Massachusetts?  Does it ryme with the Show Me State?

Right on, there is also kind of a neat story line with both Wilcox and Green coming back from heart surgery.  How often does that happen?

A lot of new guys to get accustomed to watching. I think sully will be a favorite, and I already like Barbosa's body language.

So much does depend on Rondo.  He has improved every season but they're putting the pressure on him big time to make the next step, show some real maturity and make some shots when people leave him open. Can the man do it?  We'll see.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right it is Missouri that's called the Show Me state.  I should sue my educators.  But what state is Massachusetts?  Does it ryme with the Show Me State?

[/QUOTE]

MA's state slogan is "Because New Jersey can't have all the douchebags."

Check it out... http://jerkassclothing.com/t-shirt/massachusetts-state-slogan

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[/QUOTE]

Why would you possibly think I was taking what you said personally?

[Quote]

_

I wasn't addressing you individually but the board in general and that other guy who originally instigated the attacks on me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

GK, the Celtics should play that video for their starting lineup introductions.

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

I saw you ROTFL(Your)AO after the first two Lacker games also!  How did those results work out for you?  Now that's funny!!  HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

We don't need to be engaging with trolls and then complaining about them.  If they were ignored they would not come back.  But they are not ignored.  

Too bad Boston.com can't get it together to complete the renovation of the Board and put in an Ignore button and spell checking

And my cursor is always getting stuck.  Is this common?  If i want to go back to correct a typo its difficult to get my cursor to the point I want it.  Is this common now.  WTF is going on with BDC.  Is this the era of ineptitude?

At least the moderators are on the job, eh.  LoL

Ya can't look at much, can ya, Man.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

and yes, 3 years ago the real fans on this board realized what a petty negative turd pud is, shamefully taking shots at rondo when he played poorly and hiding like a coward when he played well...

[/QUOTE]

I posted every day, rain or shine, good game or bad game for R9R.

You my friend went missing when Rondo played poorly.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

-

Bullies are generally weak people who have been damaged themselves: they are more to be pitied than to be scorned.

These types act like facisits or nazi's who demand that everyone engage in their group think:  if you dare to think differently or have another opinion they attack you and try to discredit you.  It's an age old tactic.

I see the name calling posts are getting deleted.  How long will it take for the message to get through.  You don't  have to engage with someone you disagree with: you can ignore them.  And no one owns this board, it is public, and no one has the right to tell anyone esle how to think or what to write.  Ignore it if you don't like it. 

And yes, I have been humbled.  I had to really struggle, ask for help, and come this close to abject failure for the first time in my life: it was real humbling, and I would recommend it to anyone.

I'm glad to have a little more time to catch some games, but I won't be catching every game like I once was able to.  I'm kind of excited about seeing if Jeff Green can really blossom and come all the way back.  And this kid Barbossa was electrifing Tuesday night.  They got a ways to go, but the making of an interesting team down the road.  Mos def a work in progress.

[/QUOTE]

Sadly the mods have removed the ability to place other on ignore like we used to be able to, otherwise Pud would be back on ignore like he was the previous 2 years for me and many other here, when you are proven wrong by facts/stats/reality and continue to run a hateful smear campaign it just proves you're a brick wall, pointless to engage in, a terrible fan and someone who you don't want as the only person supporting you... that's Pud for ya

I will refrain from personal attacks on you after reading these reponses of your Rondowski, since I ignore the Laker trolls (for the most part) it is really only those 4 other posters I 'bully' and by 'bully' all I do is remind the board that they are proven to be certain things (racist, hateful agenda driven, negative attention seekers, perverse, etc.) by downright awful and wrong posts in the past. I don't feel like the disgusting and factually wrong opinions/statements people have made in the past should be forgetten when they return to post here again until they have admitted error and apologized. None of those 4 ever have.

Pud continues to LIE even in this thread, as he repeatedly hid after every Rondo triple-double, and I (not even a monster rondo fan, just a realist that he is a top 5 PG) have only left this forum twice in 6 years... each for about 3 weeks... once right after the '10 finals and then this past September as I hoped BDC would fix everything and clearly they didn't. Putting a joke of a product together that some high school tech class could do better, which you seem to agree with.

You at least are only guilty of ignoring the team and the reality of the offseason and then making snap judgments based on your emotions after game 1 of 82. I'm glad you are now saying this team is an exciting work in progress instead of stamping the word 'failure' on them right away. I am not telling you what to say/type... just that your opinions were not based in reality and fact. Please do catch more games as they will be a VERY good team. Pud will continue to hate. But you at least will hopefully come around to being as pumped as I am about this title contender.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Great heartfelt post Rame. Great to see a true fan on this thread rather than the OP who gave up on the team after one game and tried to portray Allen as a "class guy" when he woudln't even return Rivers calls in the offseason and then cried to the press for two months. 

I too wish for the return of the ignore button as I'm not interested in intereracting with close-minded people. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Thanks Spankie, you're def one of the great fans here.

It is a shame that the mods and BDC have weakened this forum so much when it comes to the layout and functionality and of course failed to do their jobs in keeping the place free of the trolls that clearly are here to be confrontational and attack others.

In light of my being more excited by this C's team than any in the last few years, it is truly pathetic that they couldn't put together a better product for us real fans. Of course LA's 0-2 (soon to be 2-6) opening start is doing what the mods fail so epically at and keeping those cowardly losers in LA at bay for now. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

With all due respect, I believe we all want a championship and as often as people post here I feel that is universal(minus the trolls). The bigger point is not that people are giving up or being negative after only one game(the new mantra),but that the same issues appeared in micro...Immaturity,non-clutch shooting, tenativeness, poor use of personel(from our so called veterans). The one's that dare bring these points up want a reversal with all deliberate speed. When that speed actually goes in reverse at times, people are pointing it out and getting slammed by it. The truth hurts even when its not on the disabled list...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

I will never agree with anyone who characterizes Ray Allen as a traitor and a bad guy in the break down of the relationship. You all can agree to disagree with me on that one, but I take a more nuanced approach to interpretating the breakdown.  I won't discredit either party by simplifying the dynamic between them.

I followed the off-season and the pre-season with great interest every step of the way. I just don't post on forums in the off-season, beliving that despite what management does the games are decided by the players and the coaches only. Management does have a role in the mind-set of the team and that has often been to Danny's detriment.  These players are people with real feeling, real families, and we fans sometimes forget that:  instances like the departure of Ray and Perk should bring that home to us.  Emotions count.

I whole heartedly agree with this paragraph:

"It is a shame that the mods and BDC have weakened this forum so much when it comes to the layout and functionality and of course failed to do their jobs in keeping the place free of the trolls that clearly are here to be confrontational and attack others."

Trolls and the people who engage with them bring down the entire board.

But you don't need an Ignore button to refrain from engaging with them or with anyone with whom you don't agree.  I haven't always taken the high road, but I'm finding it a lot more attractive lately.

This years Celtic's will be exciting, and we will have the same old questions about Rondo, who mos def is top five, and the most unique (as if there could be degrees of uniqueness): will he rise to meet the challenge that management has lain on him, or will he be the little engine that -almost- could.  Interesting, eh?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With all due respect, I believe we all want a championship and as often as people post here I feel that is universal(minus the trolls). The bigger point is not that people are giving up or being negative after only one game(the new mantra),but that the same issues appeared in micro...Immaturity,non-clutch shooting, tenativeness, poor use of personel(from our so called veterans). The one's that dare bring these points up want a reversal with all deliberate speed. When that speed actually goes in reverse at times, people are pointing it out and getting slammed by it. The truth hurts even when its not on the disabled list...

[/QUOTE]

Nice post.

I think we crossed in the mail.

I love this quote and the way you presented your idea:

" The one's that dare bring these points up want a reversal with all deliberate speed. When that speed actually goes in reverse at times, people are pointing it out and getting slammed by it. The truth hurts even when its not on the disabled list..."

And this quote, reverse sequence:

"The bigger point is not that people are giving up or being negative after only one game(the new mantra), but that the same issues appeared in micro...Immaturity, non-clutch shooting, tenativeness, poor use of personel (from our so called veterans)."

"The truth hurts even when its not on the disabled list..."

Great Line. I might make that my new mantra.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Without the ignore button it is easier to just yawn and scroll past someone with idiotic purple and gold pictures in their post who you know is really 13 years old than it is to scroll past someone you know is a Celtic fan coming up with paragraphs worth of issues immediately following the first game that was just one loss of the year.

But you also essentially forgive Ray for what most of us clearly see as a bruised ego much bigger baby than anyone imagined spinning stories and crying all summer, stabbing people in the back and either lying (Doc never called me) or sharing inside info about trades (get over yourself Ray you are not untradable) and you put the issues on multiple people in the Boston organization who have been nothing but upfront, honest and if not 100% classy at least they admit to being hurt, competitive and in the middle of a MASSIVE rivalry that Ray just added a bunch of BS and drama to.

Anyhow, glad you are taking a higher road now than I initially did in my own desire to stick up for what I knew was someone who didn't see/know all the facts of the past 6 months the way the majority of C's fans did.

Glad you also see that Rondo is a top 5 PG and not a player to relentlessly stalk on a message board with the same snarky, factually wrong and petty comments that were said years ago. This is what Pud does and why nobody gives him any credit for being a C's fan. He went from saying Rondo didn't deserve to be a starting PG in the '08/'09 years, to putting 20-25 PG's ahead of him in '10/'11 to now saying he is 'in the middle somewhere'. Rondo became a top 10-12 PG in the '09 playoffs vs. the Bulls and has been a top 3-6 guy for the past 2 years now. FACT.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

"The bigger point is not that people are giving up or being negative after only one game(the new mantra), but that the same issues appeared in micro...Immaturity, non-clutch shooting, tenativeness, poor use of personel (from our so called veterans)."

These are all legit issues that need to be addressed for sure if the team is to go anywhere.

To say any of the following things and be considered a legit fan of this team is unacceptable to me:

1. Attacking Rondo for the same old issues the small minds/haters have had for 5 years now or saying he is overrated and not an elite player.

2.  Choosing Ray Allen's 'woe is me look what Boston did to force my hand even as they paid me 10-17 million a year and offered me double what Miami  sob story over the actions of ANY Celtic (Ainge, Rondo, KG, Doc) when it comes to why ray isn't here

3. Giving up on the season after 1 game

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]

To say any of the following things and be considered a legit fan of this team is unacceptable to me:

1. Attacking Rondo for the same old issues the small minds/haters have had for 5 years now or saying he is overrated and not an elite player.

2.  Choosing Ray Allen's 'woe is me look what Boston did to force my hand even as they paid me 10-17 million a year and offered me double what Miami  sob story over the actions of ANY Celtic (Ainge, Rondo, KG, Doc) when it comes to why ray isn't here

3. Giving up on the season after 1 game

[/QUOTE]

I you want a learning moment, this is it:  "To say any of the following things and be considered a legit fan of this team is unacceptable to me:"

I think you are dead wrong about Ray. Nuff said.  I don't claim to have a hot line to the truth, and I don't believe everything everybody says, especialy management and especialy Boston Sports Management who have a history of treating players like chattel.

I agree to disagree with you on Ray.  We differ in our view point.  You interpret the ifnformation available to you differently than I interpret the information avialable to me.

Rondo has had the same issues his entire career: immaturity, poor jump shooter, stubbgorn mind-set, arrogant sense of entitlement.

What I found charming in him as a young'un I now find to be established flaws.  I'm a big Rondo fan, a big supporter, I love to wathc him play with abandon and take over a game: but I would also like to see him mature and become a real leader and  to be able to hit a clutch open jumper when the team has fougnt back to a a 5 point deficier wsith a buck 28 left to play.

Let's not lose sight of what happened against the Heat.  It was a very important, symbolic game. I would have liked to see us win it.

No one I know gave up on the season after that game, some posters were facetious and even spelled it out for you twice;  fuh-c-tious.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice post.

I think we crossed in the mail.

I love this quote and the way you presented your idea:

" The one's that dare bring these points up want a reversal with all deliberate speed. When that speed actually goes in reverse at times, people are pointing it out and getting slammed by it. The truth hurts even when its not on the disabled list..."

And this quote, reverse sequence:

"The truth hurts even when its not on the disabled list..."

Great Line. I might make that my new mantra.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man. Were all fans here. The greater the expectations, the bigger the disappointment. Using the political analogy the way you did is very apt considering that we all want the country to be on solid ground but have different takes on how to get there. No one here is any less or more of a fan than anyone else. Even Pud!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Rajon,

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1381238-ray-allen-needs-to-stop-talking-about-the-boston-celtics-and-move-on 

It is articles like this that have influenced many Celtics fans opinion towards Ray.  Most of us were already upset that he signed with Miami for a lot less money and they are one of our biggest rivals.  He also continued to make negative comments about the Celtics organization and try to twist the facts to suit him.  I don't like him anymore and hope that he is booed when he plays his first game in Boston. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rajon,

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1381238-ray-allen-needs-to-stop-talking-about-the-boston-celtics-and-move-on 

It is articles like this that have influenced many Celtics fans opinion towards Ray.  Most of us were already upset that he signed with Miami for a lot less money and they are one of our biggest rivals.  He also continued to make negative comments about the Celtics organization and try to twist the facts to suit him.  I don't like him anymore and hope that he is booed when he plays his first game in Boston. 

[/QUOTE]

The facts are there for all to see when it comes to Ray and what the remaining players on the C's have said, hinted at and done since Ray went on his shameful campaign to justify his pathetic decisions and whiny crybaby behavior the last few month. If Rondowski can't accept that... or wants to hide behind a lack of knowledge b/c he just can't come around to the FACT that Ray is far more to blame than anyone in Boston for this breakup, than so be it.

We have to agree to disagree, almost everyone here and even the unbiased 'experts' in the game know Ray doesn't have a leg to stand on and made his decision b/c he wanted to play where he people showered him with love and he had a better shot at a ring and not play where he was being made into a 6th man 4th-5th option... even tho that is what he will be in Miami for half the $. way to go Ray!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rondo on the other hand likely still holds onto some of the flaws of his earlier career. Being immature or shooting below 70% on FT's was NEVER 'charming' in my book. But they also never kept him from rising in the ranks of top PG's in the game b/c of all the other skills he brings. He is not an instant HOF'er like other C's, but even a guy like Bird remained a rather immature, uncomfortable with the media and standoffish player well into his 30's and Larry was considered a dirty player and monster trash talker... its funny what 50/45/90 shooting percentages, MVP's and (sadly when it comes to guys like Dud and Runrun) the color of your skin gets you as far as respect.

Rondowski is on the record as saying he feels Rondo is a top 5 PG. I feel the same way. I can care less about his opinion of him as a person or just how bitter and angry these 'flaws' of Rondo's make that particular fan b/c RR is 26 and not 22 anymore. As long as he agrees Rondo is a top 5 PG, we're cool in my book.

Pud of coursemakes all his comments in a far less realistic and far more spiteful and mentally unstable way. He refuses to consider Rondo an elite or even top 12 PG, and that is 100% WRONG based on stats and facts. Those things don't lie... so Pud becomes the liar who can't admit to the reality of what the player 100% is... an all-star top 5 PG.