ESPN Celtics the Association

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

ESPN Celtics the Association

I just finished watching the Association on ESPN featuring the Celtics new season.  intersting program but what I liked the best was when Hondo stops by the Celtics practice and gives Doc an offensive play.  To me that shows how much   he wants the celtics to win and   how  passionate  he is about     the Celtics.  He is a True Celtics and I bet he probably hates the Lakers too  
    hell yeahh

Lets go Celtics

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: ESPN Celtics the Association

The program was great, a must see.

With referee calling improving this year, it has renewed my interest in the NBA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

loved the show. finally some national media love for the Boston Celtics. maybe stern can rig it for us this year!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN Celtics the Association:
    [QUOTE]loved the show. finally some national media love for the Boston Celtics. maybe stern can rig it for us this year!
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

looking like miami is not ready- so the fix is in for either BOS or ORL.  would stern bet on vince carter????(!!)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

...boy that sounds like a tweak to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

cant wait till the next episode.  It was great seeing the behind the scenes of the Celtics practice, meetings and trashtalking.  its some funny s##t.  Shaq is a character

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]The program was great, a must see. With referee calling improving this year, it has renewed my interest in the NBA
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

Agree that it was a great program.  Although, I was surprised to see ESPN have a show about the Celtics.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In defense of ESPN...I'm sure their location (Connecticut) has a lot to do with them not wanting to show any bias toward a New England team. Just a hunch. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

I haven't seen the series, any place online where we can (re-)watch them ? 

And talking about Celtics and videos.... I just discovered another reason why I really like the C' It's that kristine leahy that makes it even more interesting.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i met some guys from espn when they were doing a behind the scenes shoot for press hop 2. i told them they needed less lakers and more celtics for basketball. doubt i had anything to do with but its nice to see the celtics finally getting some respect around the media, not showing them in their "thug wrestler" state that everyone knows them as (except us boston fans, we know they are all good guys).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

[QUOTE]I haven't seen the series, any place online where we can (re-)watch them ?  And talking about Celtics and videos.... I just discovered another reason why I really like the C' It's that kristine leahy that makes it even more interesting.  
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

Dude i have been watching the Cs videos an celtics.com and Kristine Leahy loooks hottt like stripper hot.  i was going to post a forum discussion about her yesterday cut chickened out hehehe  anyways wher did she come from.  I wonder if the Celtics player flirt with heror the Celtics dancers always wonder about that.  Maybe thats another show

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN Celtics the Association : Dude i have been watching the Cs videos an celtics.com and Kristine Leahy loooks hottt like stripper hot.  i was going to post a forum discussion about her yesterday cut chickened out hehehe  anyways wher did she come from.  I wonder if the Celtics player flirt with heror the Celtics dancers always wonder about that.  Maybe thats another show
    Posted by RickFox17[/QUOTE]
    Man what do you want more ... this girl is so beautiful and she talks all the time about the celtics. It couldn't get much better Cool. And dude, give me that link if that show ever airs on tv or internet ! haha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

[QUOTE]The program was great, a must see. With referee calling improving this year, it has renewed my interest in the NBA
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

I hope you are right about the officiating but frankly....Tommy and I haven't seen it yet. And the Lakers still have a tainted championship.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

[QUOTE]In defense of ESPN...I'm sure their location (Connecticut) has a lot to do with them not wanting to show any bias toward a New England team. Just a hunch. 
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

They are much much closer to NYC and have always had a NYC lean. That part of CT is mostly Yankee fans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I caught the last five minutes, I hope it repeats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

[QUOTE]I caught the last five minutes, I hope it repeats.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

http://search.espn.go.com/the-association/

Dude go to this link and u could watch it.  there will be one new episode every month til April docummenting the Celtics  2010 season,  Dude I live in La too and is feeling better living here in LA now that these fakers are losing games  hehehehahaha

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN Celtics the Association : Man what do you want more ... this girl is so beautiful and she talks all the time about the celtics. It couldn't get much better  . And dude, give me that link if that show ever airs on tv or internet ! haha
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

Dude I wonder if our Krisine Leahy is a true Celtic fan or just faking it to do her job.  She should try out for the celtics dancer job too   i wanna see her in a mini skirt