ESPN first power ranking out...C's at #27....BWAHAHAHAHA

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: ESPN first power ranking out...C's at #27....BWAHAHAHAHA

whoa, steiny mo bringin' it with that capsule! we'll see.  

bp

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

I would love it if he traded Rondo. It would make this board palatable at least.

and 27 is fine with me. This season is about watching the Celtics play when they have no shot at anything. I don't really care how many games they win. It's just about watching basketball at this point.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

I would love it if he traded Rondo. It would make this board palatable at least.

and 27 is fine with me. This season is about watching the Celtics play when they have no shot at anything. I don't really care how many games they win. It's just about watching basketball at this point.

Yes it is - both college and pro games! Cant wait to see J. Parker and A. Wiggins develop thier skills! Cant wait to see KO take the court for the Cs! 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yes it is - both college and pro games! Cant wait to see J. Parker and A. Wiggins develop thier skills! Cant wait to see KO take the court for the Cs! 

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Back in 07 when then won 15 games they had Radja, Barros, Dee Brown, Greg Minor, Eric Williams.

I loved that team. It's just watching hoops and watching players play. I look forward to when they are good again but it goes without saying that all of us Celtics fans, and Boston fans, are spoiled.

27 is fine with me this year. Let kids play, let Brandon Bass jack up 15 shots a game. Who cares? its just gonna be watching hoops this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I'd be very happy if the Celts end up being #27.

That means a sure top 4 pick!

Agreed. Let the losing begin!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Living here in N.C., I'll get to see alot of Parker. Chapel Hill is just 40 minutes up the highway from me.

It's just about watching basketball at this point."

I hope that's what we get to see. It'll probably look pretty rough at times. Rookie/young mistakes can be hard to swallow at times.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I can't imagine that the Celtics will be worse than Philly, Phoenix, Charlotte and Orlando.  

IMO, the worst position will be 26.  I believe they will finish 24.  Best record would be 19. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Living here in N.C., I'll get to see alot of Parker. Chapel Hill is just 40 minutes up the highway from me.

It's just about watching basketball at this point."

I hope that's what we get to see. It'll probably look pretty rough at times. Rookie/young mistakes can be hard to swallow at times.

[/QUOTE]

It will be fun....for a change...what really ahsn't been fun, if you really love the C's, is knowing they have no prayer to get a real chance at a championship, like the last two years....watching them melt late in games due to age and a thin bench has been sad...at least this will make me watch college games as well to see what's available when we go grocery shopping!

[/QUOTE]

+1. Always hard to watch the decline of something you love. As much as I hated Patino, I did enjoy watching that team rise throughout the years when Obie took the reins. It'll grow on us once again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I can't imagine that the Celtics will be worse than Philly, Phoenix, Charlotte and Orlando.  

IMO, the worst position will be 26.  I believe they will finish 24.  Best record would be 19. 

Charlotte may be better than some people think. They finally have a low post presence, in the form of Big Al, and a talented rookie in Cody Zeller. If the light bulb turns on for Kidd-Gilchrist, Henderson plays a complete season, Walker gets back to his old ways, and Sessions and Pargo do a respectable job manning the point, this team could be better than the Cs! 

They also have a decent bench: Taylor, Gordon, Haywood, Zeller, etc.